Do non christians go to hell?

I'm sick of some christians saying yes and some no. What's the truth? Where does it say in the bible?

Jesus said only through me can you enter heaven but christianity hadn't started yet. And he didn't say non believers would burn in hell. Did he? Christians please discuss and let me know what you decide.

I have heard catholic priests and even the pope back peddle on this but I think the truth is christians believe non christians go to hell. People who dont believe that shouldnt call themselves christians.
Why don't you read the Bible and see for yourself? John 14;6 is a good verse.
I want christians who dont believe to tell you in front of me why you are wrong. I believe all christians must believe non christians go to hell because it says it in the bible. They deny deny deny and I want to see them deny it to you. How can you say youre a christian then dont believe what's in the bible?
Chicken.

I'm sick of some christians saying yes and some no. What's the truth? Where does it say in the bible?

Jesus said only through me can you enter heaven but christianity hadn't started yet. And he didn't say non believers would burn in hell. Did he? Christians please discuss and let me know what you decide.

I have heard catholic priests and even the pope back peddle on this but I think the truth is christians believe non christians go to hell. People who dont believe that shouldnt call themselves christians.
Why don't you read the Bible and see for yourself? John 14;6 is a good verse.
I want christians who dont believe to tell you in front of me why you are wrong. I believe all christians must believe non christians go to hell because it says it in the bible. They deny deny deny and I want to see them deny it to you. How can you say youre a christian then dont believe what's in the bible?
Chicken.
Explain to bluephantom and everyone else you can't cherry pick from the bible. Every real christian believes non christians go to hell. Or at least there are no non christians in heaven.

Every christian I've ever talked to has said just being a good person is not enough because we are all sinners. You must take Jesus in as your lord and savior

It is only through Christ that anyone can enter into heaven. Those that died before Christ waited in Paradise until the resurrection of Christ released the Old Testament Saints.

If you're so sure that Christians are full of it in the first place, then a diversity of answers shouldn't bother you at all. So, you either not so sure of yourself after all or you're just trolling to soothe your bigotry. Honestly, I think it's a little of column A and a little of column B.

If you're so sure that Christians are full of it in the first place, then a diversity of answers shouldn't bother you at all. So, you either not so sure of yourself after all or you're just trolling to soothe your bigotry. Honestly, I think it's a little of column A and a little of column B.
Right out of the theist playbook. If you dont believe why dont you just keep it to yourself? Dont want us breaking up your little racket? If youre so confidence why dont you just feel sorry for me? Why are you here? I have zero faith christianity or Zeus or juju the African god or Islam or Mormons or jehovas have a clue. So why dont you keep your happy delusion to yourself and be happy? I'd be fucking thrilled and anxious for death if I believed in heaven. None of you are sure. That's the whole reason you want to believe is you want to think you live forever and you hate not knowing what happens after you die. Or you want to believe grammas waiting. Well fine. Keep it to yourself. If youre going to heaven good for you. I think I'm going and youre not because god only judges intelligence.

Dont Hindus or buddhists believe we are reincarnated as other animals? Fucking primitive unevolved unintelligent superstitious gullable humans.

Right out of the theist playbook. If you dont believe why dont you just keep it to yourself? Dont want us breaking up your little racket? If youre so confidence why dont you just feel sorry for me? Why are you here? I have zero faith christianity or Zeus or juju the African god or Islam or Mormons or jehovas have a clue. So why dont you keep your happy delusion to yourself and be happy? I'd be fucking thrilled and anxious for death if I believed in heaven. None of you are sure. That's the whole reason you want to believe is you want to think you live forever and you hate not knowing what happens after you die. Or you want to believe grammas waiting. Well fine. Keep it to yourself. If youre going to heaven good for you. I think I'm going and youre not because god only judges intelligence.

Dont Hindus or buddhists believe we are reincarnated as other animals? Fucking primitive unevolved unintelligent superstitious gullable humans.

A theist playbook? You're as paranoid as you are full of crap. Look, I don't mind you asking questions on anything. I'm criticizing the nonsensical ways that you frame your arguments.

Okay, you say you have zero belief in any sort of faith. Then barring OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), it shouldn't bother you one bit that you can't determine the Christian position on hell or rather that they can't give you a unified answer. So, like I say, you're just trolling to soothe your bigotry. You just don't like being called out, dude. Maybe, turn a new leaf, then. Easier said then done; I imagine you get a rush from hating, after all.

A theist playbook? You're as paranoid as you are full of crap. Look, I don't mind you asking questions on anything. I'm criticizing the nonsensical ways that you frame your arguments.

Okay, you say you have zero belief in any sort of faith. Then barring OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), it shouldn't bother you one bit that you can't determine the Christian position on hell or rather that they can't give you a unified answer. So, like I say, you're just trolling to soothe your bigotry. You just don't like being called out, dude. Maybe, turn a new leaf, then. Easier said then done; I imagine you get a rush from hating, after all.
I dont like you derailing the conversation. You dont see you are doing it? If youre done here you can stop replying to me. In fact I asked you cock suckers to talk amongst yourseves. I dont even remember do you believe in hell or not?

Heres the fact. You dont like this topic. That's clear. So run along little doggy. Scram. Dont come here and try to make me feel bad you little bitch. I think you are stupid. That's the gist. Now am I going to hell because if you dont like me no way your god does. Go pray for me. Lol

I dont like you derailing the conversation. You dont see you are doing it? If youre done here you can stop replying to me. In fact I asked you cock suckers to talk amongst yourseves. I dont even remember do you believe in hell or not?

Heres the fact. You dont like this topic. That's clear. So run along little doggy. Scram. Dont come here and try to make me feel bad you little bitch. I think you are stupid. That's the gist. Now am I going to hell because if you dont like me no way your god does. Go pray for me. Lol

I quoted your OP, dude. No derailing whatsoever.

I don't have a problem with a discussion on hell. I don't think it's going to be all that satisfying as you'd like it to be (and how can it be when you're obstinately against the concept, anyways). I think there's a reason that little is known of Heaven and Hell. Life is meant to be a trial to shape character. We're not meant to be overly concerned with the destination.

I don't have a problem with a discussion on hell. I don't think it's going to be all that satisfying as you'd like it to be (and how can it be when you're obstinately against the concept, anyways). I think there's a reason that little is known of Heaven and Hell. Life is meant to be a trial to shape character. We're not meant to be overly concerned with the destination.
If the bible is man made what evidence or reason would you have to believe in a heaven or hell? Are you taking the old testaments word for it god gave moses 10 commandments? Let's start there. Did god talk to moses?

If the bible is man made what evidence or reason would you have to believe in a heaven or hell? Are you taking the old testaments word for it god gave moses 10 commandments? Let's start there. Did god talk to moses?

Solomon said don't cast your pearls to swine. If you think I'm interested in relaying my every deep spiritual belief to an ass hat, then you couldn't be more wrong. I mean what's the point of telling you what I believe when you're so convinced that it's all fiction? And no, I don't think it's merely a matter or 'reason.' Faith is not mathematics, it's not absolute reason, it's not anything that you want to pin down to a T. It never will be. That may sound like it's a fool's errand to you; but here's the thing, one can have faith and great sense and knowledge. This is why I'm telling you you're lame when you say preposterous nonsense like being Christian means one is anti science. You know how many conversations I've had with Christians who don't believe in science? ZERO. And I've had thousands of conversations with Christians. It's a fucking myth that haters like yourself perpetuate. You can't say you're not a bigot and purport such ignorant concept. You just can't, dude. You come off as a fraud when you do that.

Solomon said don't cast your pearls to swine. If you think I'm interested in relaying my every deep spiritual belief to an ass hat, then you couldn't be more wrong. I mean what's the point of telling you what I believe when you're so convinced that it's all fiction? And no, I don't think it's merely a matter or 'reason.' Faith is not mathematics, it's not absolute reason, it's not anything that you want to pin down to a T. It never will be. That may sound like it's a fool's errand to you; but here's the thing, one can have faith and great sense and knowledge. This is why I'm telling you you're lame when you say preposterous nonsense like being Christian means one is anti science. You know how many conversations I've had with Christians who don't believe in science? ZERO. And I've had thousands of conversations with Christians. It's a fucking myth that haters like yourself perpetuate. You can't say you're not a bigot and purport such ignorant concept. You just can't, dude. You come off as a fraud when you do that.
Apparently you dont read what other theists say to me. Wiki number of people who dont believe in evolution. If you dont believe evolution it means you are anti science when it conflicts with your religion.

How many anti science theists are on usmb. And you've never talked to any of them or read any of their posts? Are you new here?

5000 pieces of scientific evidence prove evolution exists yet you doubt it why? Because your religion can't believe we are related to frogs and trees and fish. But that same science you trust to cure you or convict someone with the very same science. Religion is dumb. Holding us all back.

Yes, if you don't accept Christ as your Savior then you will go to Hell.

But this is America and you have Freedom of Choice, Speech and Religion. So use it.

You Atheists are whiniest people ever.
See we do go to hell. How come you christians who dont believe non believers go to hell won't argue with this guy? Because maybe deep down you believe it to?

Or maybe the threat worked on you and you dont argue because you yourselves are worried you'll go to hell if you question too much.

Actually, the author of the New Testament texts SAYS Jesus said various things. If Jesus had things to say it's curious he didn't bother writing any of them down and it didn't even occur to his contemporaries to do so until several decades after he died.

What the NT texts say is mostly political early-church stuff designed to fit the emerging narrative.

Well that's true. The earliest account of the life, deeds, and saying of Jesus is Mark which was written about 35 or so after Jesus' death. To put that into perspective, imagine sitting down today and writing about the life and presidency of Ronald Reagan just off the top of your head. You can use no source materials at all except for what you personally remember and what others have told you by word of mouth. How accurate do you think it is going to be? Do you think the account will probably be influenced by the perspective of society and politics in 2015? Are you going to have to make some assumptions and fill in some gaps? You know.....probably.
Where is this book mark penned 1980 years ago? And 35 years is being generous. Some believe the first bible was written 100 years if not hundreds of years after the supposed event.

Apparently you dont read what other theists say to me. Wiki number of people who dont believe in evolution. If you dont believe evolution it means you are anti science when it conflicts with your religion.

How many anti science theists are on usmb. And you've never talked to any of them or read any of their posts? Are you new here?

5000 pieces of scientific evidence prove evolution exists yet you doubt it why? Because your religion can't believe we are related to frogs and trees and fish. But that same science you trust to cure you or convict someone with the very same science. Religion is dumb. Holding us all back.

I already explained that the number of people that believe or don't believe in the theory of evolution is not the metric that you think it is. And no, I doubt if I've talked to an anti-science Christian even on message boards. Yes, I know there are people in the fringes (Christians and other beliefs) that don't somehow believe in science or are otherwise into holistic medicine; but it's pretty damn disingenuous to say that Christians are anti-science when 99.9 percent of them are pro-science. If you want to explore religious issues then fine; but when you make these absurd arguments, then it's clear that you are at least partly trying to get a bigotry buzz.

I already explained that the number of people that believe or don't believe in the theory of evolution is not the metric that you think it is. And no, I doubt if I've talked to an anti-science Christian even on message boards. Yes, I know there are people in the fringes (Christians and other beliefs) that don't somehow believe in science or are otherwise into holistic medicine; but it's pretty damn disingenuous to say that Christians are anti-science when 99.9 percent of them are pro-science. If you want to explore religious issues then fine; but when you make these absurd arguments, then it's clear that you are at least partly trying to get a bigotry buzz.
Show me 99% are pro science.

Show me who these alledged anti science USMB'ers. Plenty of Christians here. I don't recall even one being anti science. How about you have a shred of intellectual honesty and just drop your propular myth tailor made for bigots.

Show me who these alledged anti science USMB'ers. Plenty of Christians here. I don't recall even one being anti science. How about you have a shred of intellectual honesty and just drop your propular myth tailor made for bigots.
Superman1929
MrRight
S.J.
eots
Jerimiah
PoliticalChic
DGS49
Thunderbird
CrusaderFrank

to name a few

No. God loves all His children. Well, except the crazy fucktard ones.

See tuateras list

Level of support for evolution. Wiki that. Superman provided me a link and it show americans are the biggest deniers of evolution. Why? Because it conflicts with their religious beliefs.

The science of evolution is sound. So if you are anti evolution you are anti science.

And these same nuts prevented stem cell research while bush was president and today it is still illegal in red states. So gordy howe had to fly to california to get a procedure that saved his life. Imagine how many poor people could afford to do that and just died. Yea, religion holds us back.

Forum List

Back