Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

A mask protects not you . A mask protects others. That's why for example doctors are using masks during an operation.

As I keep saying, anyone who believes that a mask with 50-micron gaps protects anyone from a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus, is too stupid to be taken seriously on any topic.

Take a mask. Use it on a cold place in the dark. Breathe. Take a look at the "fog" (aerosoles) which you produce with and without mask. In this fog you breathe out virusses. It's a totally clear result: A mask helps.

Also the WHO suggests to use masks. Masks and distance are the best weapons, which are available for everyone now today.
The WHO .. Pffft. I don't aspire to globalist telling me anything. Now go hide under your bed.

How old are you?

Workers removed thousands of social distancing stickers before Trump’s Tulsa rally, according to video and a person familiar with the set-up

In the hours before President Trump’s rally in Tulsa, his campaign directed the removal of thousands of “Do Not Sit Here, Please!” stickers from seats in the arena that were intended to establish social distance between rallygoers, according to video and photos obtained by The Washington Post and a person familiar with the event.

The removal contradicted instructions from the management of the BOK Center, the 19,000-seat arena in downtown Tulsa where Trump held his rally on June 20. At the time, coronavirus cases were rising sharply in Tulsa County, and Trump faced intense criticism for convening a large crowd for an indoor political rally, his first such event since the start of the pandemic.

...You mentioned the cops ???...
Indeed, I did... as in: I'll leave enforcement of Mask Orders to local health officials and law enforcement, and support both, for the greater good.

...Thought you leftist hated the cops...
Good thing for me that I'm not a Leftist then, isn't it? Hell, I'm all for using tear-gas and rubber bullets and mounted police against protesters-turned-rioters.

...Oh that's right, you love them if they can be used to do your political dirty work for you...
There's nothing 'political' about requiring Masks to be worn in public during a pandemic, clown... it's 'science' and 'common sense'.

...Prove it, and remember the MSM can't be trusted anymore.
So, for the past two days, as dozens of State -level public health agencies have reported an aggregate 80,000+ new COVID-19 infections... it's all the Mainstream Media's faux news agenda... not real numbers and fact, right?

82181193.jpg

God almighty, you idiots are dangerous to leave running loose without a leash, never mind one of your own kind running the asylum until next January 20th.

Perhaps one day they'll figure-out how your brain shorted-circuited, if the COVID bug doesn't get you first.

Last edited:
A mask protects not you . A mask protects others. That's why for example doctors are using masks during an operation.

As I keep saying, anyone who believes that a mask with 50-micron gaps protects anyone from a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus, is too stupid to be taken seriously on any topic.

Take a mask. Use it on a cold place in the dark. Breathe. Take a look at the "fog" (aerosoles) which you produce with and without mask. In this fog you breathe out virusses. It's a totally clear result: A mask helps.

Also the WHO suggests to use masks. Masks and distance are the best weapons, which are available for everyone now today.
The WHO .. Pffft. I don't aspire to globalist telling me anything. Now go hide under your bed.
Well You need somebody to tell you something because you’ve been provided example after example of how masks work and you avoid replying. How about a counter argument. If you’re going to insist that masks don’t work then respond to the arguments made showing they do

The virus has the highest impact in libshit areas and I really don't give a fuck if you die. You cuntlords have all but made war on America and you deserve every last batch of corona you get exposed to.
Another good example of why I'm so adamant about freedom of expression.

People need to know this is out there, and it's not a small group.

Spread it far and wide, I don't give a fuck. There was a time, in all honesty, that I thought the left and right could reconcile as crazy as it might sound. The past few weeks have taught me otherwise. You fuckwads are hell bent on destruction and there is no reasoning with you, so I stopped caring. To hell with you all. If the coronavirus mutated and turned your organs into liquid shit I'd personally host a goddamn parade. That's how much disdain I have for you *****. You aren't worth the dirt our flag waves over.

The plagues are going to get worse. This one is nothing compared to what's coming.

Workers removed thousands of social distancing stickers before Trump’s Tulsa rally, according to video and a person familiar with the set-up

In the hours before President Trump’s rally in Tulsa, his campaign directed the removal of thousands of “Do Not Sit Here, Please!” stickers from seats in the arena that were intended to establish social distance between rallygoers, according to video and photos obtained by The Washington Post and a person familiar with the event.

The removal contradicted instructions from the management of the BOK Center, the 19,000-seat arena in downtown Tulsa where Trump held his rally on June 20. At the time, coronavirus cases were rising sharply in Tulsa County, and Trump faced intense criticism for convening a large crowd for an indoor political rally, his first such event since the start of the pandemic.
What's it matter to you ? We Trump supporters love freedom, and we sit where we want to, now go hide under your bed.

The virus has the highest impact in libshit areas and I really don't give a fuck if you die. You cuntlords have all but made war on America and you deserve every last batch of corona you get exposed to.
Another good example of why I'm so adamant about freedom of expression.

People need to know this is out there, and it's not a small group.

Spread it far and wide, I don't give a fuck. There was a time, in all honesty, that I thought the left and right could reconcile as crazy as it might sound. The past few weeks have taught me otherwise. You fuckwads are hell bent on destruction and there is no reasoning with you, so I stopped caring. To hell with you all. If the coronavirus mutated and turned your organs into liquid shit I'd personally host a goddamn parade. That's how much disdain I have for you *****. You aren't worth the dirt our flag waves over.

The plagues are going to get worse. This one is nothing compared to what's coming.
Yeah the plague of leftism. That's a real bad one. Very little survival rate, and wait till it starts eating it's own, ohhh the horrors.

Well You need somebody to tell you something because you’ve been provided example after example of how masks work and you avoid replying. How about a counter argument. If you’re going to insist that masks don’t work then respond to the arguments made showing they do
I am a living example of mask are ineffective or affective to a degree (all depends), because I've been in every situation that suggest I should have been infected now without wearing a mask, and well what-a-ya know I'm still here, and aggravating your ace by living as a free man in a society full of dangers in which the protest proved that the virus was the least of this countries worries....

I am a living example of mask are ineffective or affective to a degree (all depends), because I've been in every situation that suggest I should have been infected now without wearing a mask, and well what-a-ya know I'm still here, and aggravating your ace by living as a free man in a society full of dangers in which the protest proved that the virus was the least of this countries worries....
Hahaha. That’s your proof? So you think since you don’t wear a mask and you havent caught it that somehow proves masks are ineffective?! That’s gotta be the most retarded explanation I’ve heard to date.

Question: have you been tested?

Hahaha. That’s your proof? So you think since you don’t wear a mask and you havent caught it that somehow proves masks are ineffective?! That’s gotta be the most retarded explanation I’ve heard to date.

Question: have you been tested?
Yep, been tested as I work on the front lines, and so does my wife.

Still here.

Still free.

I have worn one in certain situations, but not by mandatory order.

Now put your mask on if you are scared.

...I am a living example of mask are ineffective or affective to a degree (all depends)...
Rubbish. You are a living example of someone who has merely been lucky... so far.

...because I've been in every situation that suggest I should have been infected now without wearing a mask, and well what-a-ya know I'm still here...
If you have working in a professional best-practices -caliber healthcare setting then you have been wearing a mask at work for months.

.,..and aggravating your ace by living as a free man...
There is no connection between 'living free' and using a mask during the course of a national healthcare emergency / pandemic.

Your freedom to not wear a mask ends where my freedom to breath virus-free air begins.

Selfish, unthinking dolts.

... in a society full of dangers in which the protest proved that the virus was the least of this countries worries.
Irrelevant with respect to whether or not you should be forced to wear a face mask while out-and-about in public during this pandemic.

Last edited:
...And put yours on if scared. That's all I got for you.
You still haven't addressed Mike Pence wearing one...

Nor the directive instructing White House staff to wear masks..

Nor Ivanka and Hubby wearing masks while on the White House grounds (but away from Daddy's line of sight)...

This isn't about FEAR, fool... this is about science, and the filtering of particulate matter, and common sense, and caring about others as well as yourself...

No WONDER you fit-in so well with the Orange Baboon-God's temple-cult... I bet you're at the front of the line for Worship Services Rallies, aren't you?

Oh FFS, if you can't wear a mask, stay in your fucking house, and have someone else shop for you, it's really not that complicated.
Oh for fucks sake, if you're susceptible to the disease why don't YOU stay in YOUR house and have somebody else go get the stuff for you.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT BULLSHIT GAME. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE WEARING A MASK FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING BENEFIT???

NO!!!

IT IS 100% TO BENEFIT SOMEBODY ELSE!!!
Not according to some liberal posters here.
They think it is to protect them. if they are so worried then they should stay the fuck home and continue to hide under their beds

From the Nevada website:

There are, of course, exceptions to this directive. For instance, those with medical conditions that make it difficult to breathe, those with a disability that prevents them from wearing a face covering, and young children between the ages of two and nine are exempt from this requirement, however they are still strongly encouraged to wear a face covering as much as possible. The full list of exemptions are outlined in the guidance online.

...I am a living example of mask are ineffective or affective to a degree (all depends)...
Rubbish. You are a living example of someone who has merely been lucky... so far.

...because I've been in every situation that suggest I should have been infected now without wearing a mask, and well what-a-ya know I'm still here...
If you have working in a professional best-practices -caliber healthcare setting then you have been wearing a mask at work for months.

.,..and aggravating your ace by living as a free man...
There is no connection between 'living free' and using a mask during the course of a national healthcare emergency / pandemic.

Your freedom to not wear a mask ends where my freedom to breath virus-free air begins.

Selfish, unthinking dolts.

... in a society full of dangers in which the protest proved that the virus was the least of this countries worries.
Irrelevant with respect to whether or not you should be forced to wear a face mask while out-and-about in public during this pandemic.
I'm at a dine in resteraunt, mask free, you jealous ?? Yes you are... LOL

Oh and others are wearing mask, but that's their choice, and I respect that. A few wearing mask, and alot not wearing mask, so wish me luck.

Forum List

Back