Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

You lost credibility the split-second in which you served-up the #CoronaHoax2020 hashtag... unfortunately and sadly, I was right... you are a dangerous fool.
How much credibility do you think a cretin can have to begin with, who falls for this hoax, and who is willing to sacrifice not only his own freedom and his own livelihood, but everyone else's as well, to it? You are a perfect example of what is known as a useful idiot.
"Your Honor... the Prosecution rests."

You lost credibility the split-second in which you served-up the #CoronaHoax2020 hashtag... unfortunately and sadly, I was right... you are a dangerous fool.
How much credibility do you think a cretin can have to begin with, who falls for this hoax, and who is willing to sacrifice not only his own freedom and his own livelihood, but everyone else's as well, to it?

You are a perfect example of what is known as a useful idiot.
has Trump fallen for the hoax? I mean he’s spent how many trillion and created a task force that is making all these recommendations for shelter and distancing and masks that we are discussing. What’s his role in the hoax? How about Pence?[\quote]
Yes he could have fallen for some of the hype, but he mostly is exhibiting caution like anyone would in a situation that is part real, and part highjacked for political purposes. No one other than medical proffesionals really know about these things, and Trump has been placed into a warp speed learning program that depends upon the integrity and honor of those medical professionals that are around him.

If they become politized, then it all becomes politized.
Well good. You admitted that there is truth and that the medical professionals know best... this means these things you and your ILK spout about the hoax are bullshit as you are not a medical professional and thus don’t know. It also shows how political Trump is being as he goes against the directives of his own medical professionals. I think we are on the same page.

How much credibility do you think a cretin can have to begin with, who falls for this hoax, and who is willing to sacrifice not only his own freedom and his own livelihood, but everyone else's as well, to it?

has Trump fallen for the hoax? I mean he’s spent how many trillion and created a task force that is making all these recommendations for shelter and distancing and masks that we are discussing. What’s his role in the hoax? How about Pence?[\quote]
Yes he could have fallen for some of the hype, but he mostly is exhibiting caution like anyone would in a situation that is part real, and part highjacked for political purposes. No one other than medical proffesionals really know about these things, and Trump has been placed into a warp speed learning program that depends upon the integrity and honor of those medical professionals that are around him.

Well good. You admitted that there is truth and that the medical professionals know best... this means these things you and your ILK spout about the hoax are bullshit as you are not a medical professional and thus don’t know. It also shows how political Trump is being as he goes against the directives of his own medical professionals. I think we are on the same page.

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary...f-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

https://www.oralhealthgroup.com/features/face-masks-dont-work-revealing-review/

Nope... We aren't on the same page.
So called medical proffesionals can be persuaded just like many other American's are or have been, otherwise to adopt or put forth an agenda that is highly politically motivated. Can't trust no one these days anymore. To much at stake, and to much going on, where as getting to the truth is almost impossible these days. Got to take a stand or fall. Many are falling now, and it's really a shame.

Bob Blaylock

Question: Is the mindset and mentality of such a man the mindset and mentality of a [potential] murderer?
Yes, it's just like anyone who (((knows))) that they have a deadly disease, and then they intentionally try to give someone that disease through an attack of some sort. If they succeed, then they can be tried and accused of murder due to their INTENTIONAL means of delivery. So what's your point ???? I think there have been cases with aids like that, but not sure what happened in those cases.

Now don't go making a fool of yourself by trying to equate mask wearing to your senario,

I make this fool out of myselve: Who wears not a mask to protect others is ready to kill others.

because there has to be proven intent, and a proven attack that uses extreme measures to place a person into a position that would make them infected. Otherwise you would have to literally lift their mask from their face, and then spit in their face in an attempt to infect the target or the person.

Last edited:

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary...f-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

I’m not buying it. Common sense shows more spit projecting from peoples mouths into the air without a mask on, thus masks help limit exposure. Plain and simple you can’t refute that

Nope... We aren't on the same page.
So called medical proffesionals can be persuaded just like many other American's are or have been, otherwise to adopt or put forth an agenda that is highly politically motivated. Can't trust no one these days anymore. To much at stake, and to much going on, where as getting to the truth is almost impossible these days. Got to take a stand or fall. Many are falling now, and it's really a shame.
Riiiight.... so are you accusing Trumps whole task force of pushing a political agenda and if so why are they still in place? If not, then why doesn’t trump promote their guidelines?

I’m not buying it. Common sense shows more spit projecting from peoples mouths into the air without a mask on, thus masks help limit exposure. Plain and simple you can’t refute that
Soooo....fuck science???
:laughing0301:

Soooo....fuck science???
You aren’t using science... did you actually read the articles you posted or did you just look at the headlines? They aren’t applicable to the current pandemic and
Coronavirus

Soooo....fuck science???
You aren’t using science... did you actually read the articles you posted or did you just look at the headlines? They aren’t applicable to the current pandemic and
Coronavirus
YES THEY FUCKING DO YOU IDIOT. YOU DIDN'T READ THEM!!!!

Why do I waste my fucking time with you. Jesus. One of the articles cites to FULL BLOWN STUDIES related to influenza and the common cold, as well as SARS, all of which are related viral infections.

If you were just going to ignore the clear science I put in front of your fucking face then you can just shut the fuck up and get off my thread.

This country has gone flat bat ape shit. And flu season hasn't even hit yet. Fffuuuuuccccckkkkk!
Yeah it has, we have a president and his robot supporters blatantly defying safety precautions during a pandemic so Trump can get better economic numbers to run on in his election. How sad is that?!

Soooo....fuck science???
Coronavirus

Why do I waste my fucking time with you. Jesus. One of the articles cites to FULL BLOWN STUDIES related to influenza and the common cold, as well as SARS, all of which are related viral infections.

If you were just going to ignore the clear science I put in front of your fucking face then you can just shut the fuck up and get off my thread.
I did read. Do you think COVID is airborne? Is that why you think their theory applies?

Do you know how people catch it?

Soooo....fuck science???
Coronavirus

I did read. Do you think COVID is airborne? Is that why you think their theory applies?

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200527/aerosol-scientist-covid19-is-likely-airborne

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2020/06/10/2009637117

Soooo....fuck science???
Coronavirus

Are you an idiot?

Masks are dangerous. No thanks.
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.
Well, if masks won't kill you, then how are they dangerous? And I can't believe that I even have to debate this issue with some idiot moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence... And I'm still waiting for you to PROVE that masks are dangerous. How do they suppress your immune system? What's the evidence for that? Cite some scientific evidence. Cite ANY evidence!
How about you give us evidence they protect you. Yes the N95 might help some, but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ??? Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well. No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Look, idiot, wearing a mask is mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE, not you. You might have the virus but not know it, so a mask may help prevent other people from contracting it from you.

When did YOUR health become MY responsibility?

And don't give me any leftist "well if you were a 'good person' you'd....." bullshit. Tell me where and how I'm required to safeguard anyone's health but my own.
When did MY health become YOUR responsibility? I'll tell you: When you became a member of this society. But clearly, you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you. I hope you get Covid-19 and you die. Assholes like you are the reason that the number of Covid-19 cases are going up in the U.S., unlike in the E.U. where they're going down. So die, fuckhead.

Eat my fucking ass with a spoon, cocksucker. I owe you nothing. I bet $100 you're pro choice. Am I right? Well guess what, motherfucker - MY BODY, MY CHOICE. I will not wear a mask and I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it.
Actually, reading your post again, I'd have to say that you're a reprehensible human being. You say that you "don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to." Is there no one on Earth who you care about? Don't you have parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Anyone? I feel sorry for someone as lost as you are.

Are there people on Earth I care about? You betcha.

Alas, you are not one of them. So, still waiting for you to explain to me why I owe you anything.
Because I'm a fellow human being. But if that's not enough, if you infect me with Covid-19, I might infect someone you care about, and they might die. But I don't understand why it should be that difficult to get you to simply do the right thing and wear a mask. But clearly, you're an idiot, so never mind.

So wear a mask. I mean, clearly that's the solution - right? If you're wearing one what the fuck do you care if I am?
Because the MAIN reason for wearing a mask is to protect OTHER people. If you have Covid-19 (and you might not realize it), a mask may help prevent you from giving it to someone else. But if you don't give a shit about other people, then go ahead and prove that you don't care about anyone but yourself by NOT wearing a mask.

Soooo....fuck science???
Coronavirus

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200527/aerosol-scientist-covid19-is-likely-airborne

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2020/06/10/2009637117
Can I post a snippet from YOUR link and afterwards would you please admit to being wrong?

“Our analysis reveals that the difference with and without mandated face covering represents the determinant in shaping the pandemic trends in the three epicenters. This protective measure alone significantly reduced the number of infections, that is, by over 78,000 in Italy from April 6 to May 9 and over 66,000 in New York City from April 17 to May 9. Other mitigation measures, such as social distancing implemented in the United States, are insufficient by themselves in protecting the public. We conclude that wearing of face masks in public corresponds to the most effective means to prevent interhuman transmission, and this inexpensive practice, in conjunction with simultaneous social distancing, quarantine, and contact tracing, represents the most likely fighting opportunity to stop the COVID-19 pandemic. Our work also highlights the fact that sound science is essential in decision-making for the current and future public health pandemics.“

Soooo....fuck science???
Coronavirus

Are you an idiot?
No, I actually explain myself during debates not just ask pointless questions

Masks are dangerous. No thanks.
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.
Well, if masks won't kill you, then how are they dangerous? And I can't believe that I even have to debate this issue with some idiot moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence... And I'm still waiting for you to PROVE that masks are dangerous. How do they suppress your immune system? What's the evidence for that? Cite some scientific evidence. Cite ANY evidence!
How about you give us evidence they protect you. Yes the N95 might help some, but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ??? Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well. No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Look, idiot, wearing a mask is mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE, not you. You might have the virus but not know it, so a mask may help prevent other people from contracting it from you.

When did YOUR health become MY responsibility?

And don't give me any leftist "well if you were a 'good person' you'd....." bullshit. Tell me where and how I'm required to safeguard anyone's health but my own.
When did MY health become YOUR responsibility? I'll tell you: When you became a member of this society. But clearly, you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you. I hope you get Covid-19 and you die. Assholes like you are the reason that the number of Covid-19 cases are going up in the U.S., unlike in the E.U. where they're going down. So die, fuckhead.

Eat my fucking ass with a spoon, cocksucker. I owe you nothing. I bet $100 you're pro choice. Am I right? Well guess what, motherfucker - MY BODY, MY CHOICE. I will not wear a mask and I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it.
Actually, reading your post again, I'd have to say that you're a reprehensible human being. You say that you "don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to." Is there no one on Earth who you care about? Don't you have parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Anyone? I feel sorry for someone as lost as you are.

Are there people on Earth I care about? You betcha.

Alas, you are not one of them. So, still waiting for you to explain to me why I owe you anything.
Because I'm a fellow human being. But if that's not enough, if you infect me with Covid-19, I might infect someone you care about, and they might die. But I don't understand why it should be that difficult to get you to simply do the right thing and wear a mask. But clearly, you're an idiot, so never mind.

So wear a mask. I mean, clearly that's the solution - right? If you're wearing one what the fuck do you care if I am?
Because the MAIN reason for wearing a mask is to protect OTHER people. If you have Covid-19 (and you might not realize it), a mask may help prevent you from giving it to someone else. But if you don't give a shit about other people, then go ahead and prove that you don't care about anyone but yourself by NOT wearing a mask.
I DO NOT GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND I HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT THEM!!!!! STOP TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYBODY, YOU GODDAMN TYRANT!!!

Furthermore, masks are bullshit!!!

See posts above with SCIENCE BACKING THEM UP!!!

Forum List

Back