Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

You lost credibility the split-second in which you served-up the #CoronaHoax2020 hashtag... unfortunately and sadly, I was right... you are a dangerous fool.
How much credibility do you think a cretin can have to begin with, who falls for this hoax, and who is willing to sacrifice not only his own freedom and his own livelihood, but everyone else's as well, to it?

You are a perfect example of what is known as a useful idiot.
has Trump fallen for the hoax? I mean he’s spent how many trillion and created a task force that is making all these recommendations for shelter and distancing and masks that we are discussing. What’s his role in the hoax? How about Pence?[\quote]
Yes he could have fallen for some of the hype, but he mostly is exhibiting caution like anyone would in a situation that is part real, and part highjacked for political purposes. No one other than medical proffesionals really know about these things, and Trump has been placed into a warp speed learning program that depends upon the integrity and honor of those medical professionals that are around him.

If they become politized, then it all becomes politized.
Well good. You admitted that there is truth and that the medical professionals know best... this means these things you and your ILK spout about the hoax are bullshit as you are not a medical professional and thus don’t know. It also shows how political Trump is being as he goes against the directives of his own medical professionals. I think we are on the same page.

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary...f-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

https://www.oralhealthgroup.com/features/face-masks-dont-work-revealing-review/
I’m not buying it. Common sense shows more spit projecting from peoples mouths into the air without a mask on, thus masks help limit exposure. Plain and simple you can’t refute that
Soooo....fuck science???
:laughing0301:
You aren’t using science... did you actually read the articles you posted or did you just look at the headlines? They aren’t applicable to the current pandemic and
Coronavirus
YES THEY FUCKING DO YOU IDIOT. YOU DIDN'T READ THEM!!!!

Why do I waste my fucking time with you. Jesus. One of the articles cites to FULL BLOWN STUDIES related to influenza and the common cold, as well as SARS, all of which are related viral infections.

If you were just going to ignore the clear science I put in front of your fucking face then you can just shut the fuck up and get off my thread.
I did read. Do you think COVID is airborne? Is that why you think their theory applies?

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200527/aerosol-scientist-covid19-is-likely-airborne

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2020/06/10/2009637117
Can I post a snippet from YOUR link and afterwards would you please admit to being wrong?

“Our analysis reveals that the difference with and without mandated face covering represents the determinant in shaping the pandemic trends in the three epicenters. This protective measure alone significantly reduced the number of infections, that is, by over 78,000 in Italy from April 6 to May 9 and over 66,000 in New York City from April 17 to May 9. Other mitigation measures, such as social distancing implemented in the United States, are insufficient by themselves in protecting the public. We conclude that wearing of face masks in public corresponds to the most effective means to prevent interhuman transmission, and this inexpensive practice, in conjunction with simultaneous social distancing, quarantine, and contact tracing, represents the most likely fighting opportunity to stop the COVID-19 pandemic. Our work also highlights the fact that sound science is essential in decision-making for the current and future public health pandemics.“
And READ THE LAST FUCKING LINE!!!!

THAT IS SOUND SCIENCE THEY ADMIT THEY DON'T FUCKING HAVE!!!

I will go to war before I wear a fucking mask.

Fuck your mask.

Masks are dangerous. No thanks.
"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.
Well, if masks won't kill you, then how are they dangerous? And I can't believe that I even have to debate this issue with some idiot moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence... And I'm still waiting for you to PROVE that masks are dangerous. How do they suppress your immune system? What's the evidence for that? Cite some scientific evidence. Cite ANY evidence!
How about you give us evidence they protect you. Yes the N95 might help some, but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ??? Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well. No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Look, idiot, wearing a mask is mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE, not you. You might have the virus but not know it, so a mask may help prevent other people from contracting it from you.

When did YOUR health become MY responsibility?

And don't give me any leftist "well if you were a 'good person' you'd....." bullshit. Tell me where and how I'm required to safeguard anyone's health but my own.
When did MY health become YOUR responsibility? I'll tell you: When you became a member of this society. But clearly, you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you. I hope you get Covid-19 and you die. Assholes like you are the reason that the number of Covid-19 cases are going up in the U.S., unlike in the E.U. where they're going down. So die, fuckhead.

Eat my fucking ass with a spoon, cocksucker. I owe you nothing. I bet $100 you're pro choice. Am I right? Well guess what, motherfucker - MY BODY, MY CHOICE. I will not wear a mask and I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it.
Well, this is obviously a very well-thought-out argument. Your body, your choice, okay. But what if you have the coronavirus but you don't know it because you're asymptomatic? A mask might prevent you from giving the virus to someone else who might be more vulnerable to a bad reaction. But apparently, you don't care if you infect someone else because you have rights. Yes, you have rights, but don't you also have responsibilities? Do you just get rights given to you? Don't you have to do anything to earn them? How does that work?
Like he said, since when does your health become his responsibility ??? If you are vulnerable, then stay home, see your doctor weekly or daily if you think you have to, but meanwhile life goes on in normal world. See how that works, but you can't bust the economy like that can you ??? That's right, you all are hell bent on getting Trump no matter what, and this is just the latest bullcrap added to it.

That's really what it's all about. These people don't give a flying shit about COVID. If they did, they'd be flipping their shit about the rampant "protests" sweeping the nation.

This is and always has been about control.
Exactly right.
Covid-19 is not a conspiracy against Trump, morons. But it is a test of Trump's leadership, and he's failing miserably. Why is Europe (with about the same population as the U.S.) flattening the curve, but here the number of cases is going up? IT'S BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO WON'T DO EVEN MINIMAL THINGS TO STOP THE SPREAD! If there's some other reason, what is it?

And as far as the protests go, yes, it's risky to have them, but if you'll notice, many people at the protests ARE wearing masks. Almost no one at Trump's rallies did. That's the difference.

"Masks are dangerous." That's the latest nonsense from the Trump fringe. Surgeons have been wearing masks of one sort or another since the late 19th century, sometimes during operations that last for many hours. In over one hundred years, have you ever heard of a surgeon dropping dead because s/he wore a mask? Can you find ANY evidence for such a thing EVER happening? Go ahead, prove it.

I didn't say someone would drop dead and they are dangerous in regards to suppressing your immune system. I don't wear one.
Well, if masks won't kill you, then how are they dangerous? And I can't believe that I even have to debate this issue with some idiot moron who can barely string together a coherent sentence... And I'm still waiting for you to PROVE that masks are dangerous. How do they suppress your immune system? What's the evidence for that? Cite some scientific evidence. Cite ANY evidence!
How about you give us evidence they protect you. Yes the N95 might help some, but who can wear the damn thing as most have respiratory issues these days ??? Claustrophobia is a huge issue also, where as most people have an issue with that problem as well. No this is just something new you people are trying, because when this thing 1st got started, and the curve was flattened, everything began to subside and get better without this bullcrap mask wearing mandate, but of course that virus Donald Trump is still in office eh, and you all got to make it appear as if you are the smart ones by using everything you can before election time is here against him... You can't convince me otherwise. To much has gone on now.
Look, idiot, wearing a mask is mostly to protect OTHER PEOPLE, not you. You might have the virus but not know it, so a mask may help prevent other people from contracting it from you.

And don't give me any leftist "well if you were a 'good person' you'd....." bullshit. Tell me where and how I'm required to safeguard anyone's health but my own.
When did MY health become YOUR responsibility? I'll tell you: When you became a member of this society. But clearly, you don't care about anyone but yourself. So fuck you. I hope you get Covid-19 and you die. Assholes like you are the reason that the number of Covid-19 cases are going up in the U.S., unlike in the E.U. where they're going down. So die, fuckhead.

Eat my fucking ass with a spoon, cocksucker. I owe you nothing. I bet $100 you're pro choice. Am I right? Well guess what, motherfucker - MY BODY, MY CHOICE. I will not wear a mask and I don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it.
Actually, reading your post again, I'd have to say that you're a reprehensible human being. You say that you "don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to." Is there no one on Earth who you care about? Don't you have parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Anyone? I feel sorry for someone as lost as you are.

Are there people on Earth I care about? You betcha.

Alas, you are not one of them. So, still waiting for you to explain to me why I owe you anything.
Because I'm a fellow human being. But if that's not enough, if you infect me with Covid-19, I might infect someone you care about, and they might die. But I don't understand why it should be that difficult to get you to simply do the right thing and wear a mask. But clearly, you're an idiot, so never mind.

So wear a mask. I mean, clearly that's the solution - right? If you're wearing one what the fuck do you care if I am?
Because the MAIN reason for wearing a mask is to protect OTHER people. If you have Covid-19 (and you might not realize it), a mask may help prevent you from giving it to someone else. But if you don't give a shit about other people, then go ahead and prove that you don't care about anyone but yourself by NOT wearing a mask.
I DO NOT GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND I HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT THEM!!!!! STOP TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYBODY, YOU GODDAMN TYRANT!!!

Furthermore, masks are bullshit!!!

See posts above with SCIENCE BACKING THEM UP!!!
You are a worthless human being. A waste of space. I'm sick of people who whine about their rights, but never speak about their responsibilities. You live in society. You have a RESPONSIBILITY to your fellow human beings, whether you want that responsibility or not.

Sound Science:

Our analysis reveals that the difference with and without mandated face covering represents the determinant in shaping the pandemic trends in the three epicenters. This protective measure alone significantly reduced the number of infections, that is, by over 78,000 in Italy from April 6 to May 9 and over 66,000 in New York City from April 17 to May 9. Other mitigation measures, such as social distancing implemented in the United States, are insufficient by themselves in protecting the public.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT SHIT RIGHT THERE WAS WRITTEN BY A COMPETENT SCIENTIST!!

But, the disease IS FUCKING AIRBORNE AND EVERYBODY ADMITS THAT. MASKS ARE FUCKING USELESS!!!

Actually, reading your post again, I'd have to say that you're a reprehensible human being. You say that you "don't give a shit about who I might spread COVID to." Is there no one on Earth who you care about? Don't you have parents? Grandparents? Siblings? Anyone? I feel sorry for someone as lost as you are.

Alas, you are not one of them. So, still waiting for you to explain to me why I owe you anything.
Because I'm a fellow human being. But if that's not enough, if you infect me with Covid-19, I might infect someone you care about, and they might die. But I don't understand why it should be that difficult to get you to simply do the right thing and wear a mask. But clearly, you're an idiot, so never mind.

So wear a mask. I mean, clearly that's the solution - right? If you're wearing one what the fuck do you care if I am?
Because the MAIN reason for wearing a mask is to protect OTHER people. If you have Covid-19 (and you might not realize it), a mask may help prevent you from giving it to someone else. But if you don't give a shit about other people, then go ahead and prove that you don't care about anyone but yourself by NOT wearing a mask.
I DO NOT GIVE A RAT FUCK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND I HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT THEM!!!!! STOP TRYING TO CONTROL EVERYBODY, YOU GODDAMN TYRANT!!!

You are a worthless human being. A waste of space. I'm sick of people who whine about their rights, but never speak about their responsibilities. You live in society. You have a RESPONSIBILITY to your fellow human beings, whether you want that responsibility or not.
FUCK OFF! INDON NOT OWE YOU A GODDAMN THING.

Do you even know the fucking purpose of society?

Please explain what you believe that purpose is.

You lost credibility the split-second in which you served-up the #CoronaHoax2020 hashtag... unfortunately and sadly, I was right... you are a dangerous fool.
How much credibility do you think a cretin can have to begin with, who falls for this hoax, and who is willing to sacrifice not only his own freedom and his own livelihood, but everyone else's as well, to it?

has Trump fallen for the hoax? I mean he’s spent how many trillion and created a task force that is making all these recommendations for shelter and distancing and masks that we are discussing. What’s his role in the hoax? How about Pence?[\quote]
Yes he could have fallen for some of the hype, but he mostly is exhibiting caution like anyone would in a situation that is part real, and part highjacked for political purposes. No one other than medical proffesionals really know about these things, and Trump has been placed into a warp speed learning program that depends upon the integrity and honor of those medical professionals that are around him.

Well good. You admitted that there is truth and that the medical professionals know best... this means these things you and your ILK spout about the hoax are bullshit as you are not a medical professional and thus don’t know. It also shows how political Trump is being as he goes against the directives of his own medical professionals. I think we are on the same page.

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary...f-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

I’m not buying it. Common sense shows more spit projecting from peoples mouths into the air without a mask on, thus masks help limit exposure. Plain and simple you can’t refute that
Soooo....fuck science???
You aren’t using science... did you actually read the articles you posted or did you just look at the headlines? They aren’t applicable to the current pandemic and
Coronavirus

Why do I waste my fucking time with you. Jesus. One of the articles cites to FULL BLOWN STUDIES related to influenza and the common cold, as well as SARS, all of which are related viral infections.

If you were just going to ignore the clear science I put in front of your fucking face then you can just shut the fuck up and get off my thread.
I did read. Do you think COVID is airborne? Is that why you think their theory applies?

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200527/aerosol-scientist-covid19-is-likely-airborne

Can I post a snippet from YOUR link and afterwards would you please admit to being wrong?

“Our analysis reveals that the difference with and without mandated face covering represents the determinant in shaping the pandemic trends in the three epicenters. This protective measure alone significantly reduced the number of infections, that is, by over 78,000 in Italy from April 6 to May 9 and over 66,000 in New York City from April 17 to May 9. Other mitigation measures, such as social distancing implemented in the United States, are insufficient by themselves in protecting the public. We conclude that wearing of face masks in public corresponds to the most effective means to prevent interhuman transmission, and this inexpensive practice, in conjunction with simultaneous social distancing, quarantine, and contact tracing, represents the most likely fighting opportunity to stop the COVID-19 pandemic. Our work also highlights the fact that sound science is essential in decision-making for the current and future public health pandemics.“

Fuck your mask.
Fuck you, too, asshole. Your obtuseness is astounding.

Soooo....fuck science???
Coronavirus

Fuck your mask.
Fuck you, too, asshole. Your obtuseness is astounding.
Yes. I will wait for you to tell me what you think the purpose of society is.

Otherwise, fuck off. Try to force me to do something like that. You would be better off just to leave me alone.

Oh, you need me to explain to you what the purpose of society is? Well, I would have hoped that you would have figured out a lot of that in elementary school, but since you ask...

The purpose of society is basically to serve individuals' (or group within the society) needs for survival. It is a way of harnessing the resources and abilities of others in order to increase individuals' chances of survival and improve individuals' quality of life.

It seems to me that achieving that goal would include the prevention of giving other members of your society a potentially fatal disease. But what do I know? I just try to be a good person.

Oh, you need me to explain to you what the purpose of society is? Well, I would have hoped that you would have figured out a lot of that in elementary school, but since you ask...

The purpose of society is basically to serve individuals' (or group within the society) needs for survival. It is a way of harnessing the resources and abilities of others in order to increase individuals' chances of survival and improve individuals' quality of life.

It seems to me that achieving that goal would include the prevention of giving other members of your society a potentially fatal disease. But what do I know? I just try to be a good person.
Wrong you fucking communist shit. The purpose of society is non-violence. End of story. That is all...

And your side is the one who is breaching the truce and burning shit down. Breach that truce around me or try to make me wear a fucking mask and see what happens when I breach the truce.

We are beyond livid with his bullshit and we are about to take up arms and do something about it. Now go fuck yourself and die of Covid, you fucking whore.

I DON'T GIVE A RAT FUCK!!!

Soooo....fuck science???
Coronavirus

Fuck your mask.
Frankly I don’t give a shit what kind of war your ignorant ass wants to start. You live in a fantasy land and now you’re posting links that directly counter the points you’ve been making. So I was right, you don’t read articles or study science. You skim headlines and pieces that fit what you’re looking for. What a joke. You’re done

Well, this is obviously a very well-thought-out argument. Your body, your choice, okay. But what if you have the coronavirus but you don't know it because you're asymptomatic? A mask might prevent you from giving the virus to someone else who might be more vulnerable to a bad reaction. But apparently, you don't care if you infect someone else because you have rights. Yes, you have rights, but don't you also have responsibilities? Do you just get rights given to you? Don't you have to do anything to earn them? How does that work?
He's already said that he doesn't care if he spreads it to others. "I don't give a shit about who I might sprSad COVID to - that's YOU'RE fucking problem, not mine. Deal with it."

Freedom is about only worrying about your little world, and everyone else can fuck off, suffer and die.
With the left pushing Socialism and Marxism, one has to take a stand or just fall to the bullcrap. To many excuses being used to push alternative agenda's.
We have a virus that is not only killing people, but causing significant long term health damage to many of those who survive it. The areas that relaxed the rules are the new hot spots.

Not everything has to devolve into a binary political debate. And it's not asking too much for others to put a little effort into being smart and careful. As much as some refuse to see it, we really are in this together.
Yes it does, because the leftist make it political. Can't escape it, they won't allow it. Now it's the mask bullcrap with them. If they weren't involved in such a way, then we wouldn't be thinking in these ways, but they are up to their necks in their hate Trump agenda's.
Wearing masks is not political. Do you think that people in China, or Italy, or wherever, are wearing masks as an anti-Trump statement? That is ludicrous. Why are Covid-19 cases going down in many places, but in the U.S. they're going up? It's not because of more testing; that's bullshit. Get the facts. Oh, wait, you guys don't care about facts. But you know what? Covid-19 doesn't care about your politics.

Wrong you fucking communist shit. The purpose of society is non-violence. End of story. That is all...

And your side is the one who is breaching the truce and burning shit down. Breach that truce around me or try to make me wear a fucking mask and see what happens when I breach the truce.

We are beyond livid with his bullshit and we are about to take up arms and do something about it. Now go fuck yourself and die of Covid, you fucking whore.

Wow, you must be a truly wonderful human being. Every night with you is probably like Christmas! Christmas by yourself, anyway. Does anyone love you?

You know what I think? I think you are completely full of shit! I think you tuck tail and put on a mask every time you go to the grocery store or any other public business and you are just on here venting your frustration Acting like a tough guy. Go to bed little chicken, you're not fooling anybody

The Mask mandate is stupid as hell since China Virus isn't airborne!

The recognized way to get is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

Since Masks such as N95 isn't capable of blocking the virus anyway.
You have no clue what your talking about. Seek better sources of information.

I do have a clue, posted a few published papers on it a few weeks ago in this forum.

The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

You are being played by those who are trying to control you.
And how far does the virus project off of somebody who is wearing a face covering vs no face covering? Same distance? Or not?

Again have to REPEAT this because you keep ignoring it:

The average China virus size is .125 microns, the N95 mask is rated to .30 microns.

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Take your time, and realize that the Virus isn't airborne.
I hear what your saying but your not looking at the full picture. Why is it for effective to wear gloves and wash your hands? How does the virus get on your hands?

Gee you and others can't read shit, AGAIN I repeat myself:

The recognized way to get infected is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

Notice both you and Coyote ignore this inconvenience

Bandanas and basic cloths being used for masks are essentially worthless, they have no proven micron blocking rating to depend on.

Surgeons and nurses uses masks for surgery since they are standing right around and over the patient, they are well within 2 feet a lot.
You’re mental... woolster22 just laid it all out for you but your ego won’t let you hear it. Can’t fix stupid

I see you didn't answer a difficult math question.

:laugh:
Ok so since your brain seems to operate at an elementary level I’ll give you a metaphor that a 1st grader would understand and maybe you will get it...

Let’s say you make a big net with holes 30 inches wide... and then you have 1000’s of wet sticky balls that are 1/3 the size of the holes. Now throughout the course of a day you fling big clumps of balls at that net.

So tell me Tommy. Do all the balls make it through the net? Do the ones that make it through the net project a further distance than they would of there was no net?

Take your time. Close your eyes. See the net. Do the math. Carry the 1. Now tell me you understand.

You flunk in math since .30 micron isn't going to block .125 micron size. Only stupid leftists fight this mathematical reality.

You have no idea what the SCALE difference is between those two numbers, since you don't think that far.
Hey dumb ass... do you really not understand the net example I just gave you?! Of course SOME will get through but not as much and not as far. Do you want proof? Put a mask on and sneeze in front of a mirror. The take it off and sneeze again and tel me which mirror was cleaner.

Now go to sleep you’re embarrassing yourself

:auiqs.jpg:

You keep ducking the math over and over.

.125 Microns is a LOT smaller than. the rated .30 micron of the best face mask available, the 95Mask.
No shit, hence the reason I said the wet sticky balls being thrown at the net were 1/3 the size of the holes in the net. Damn you’re gonna feel stupid when you finally understand. Did you do the sneeze experiment yet?

Still avoiding the math, you must be terrified of it.

Virus are NOT sticky and far smaller than sticky balls.

Math is too hard for you to contemplate.

Biology might be hard for you to comprehend: viruses are sticky...

Meanwhile leftists continue to ignore the facts that face masks are not feasible against China Virus, sticky or not.

American Thinker

What good do the masks do, really?

By Ted Noel, MD

June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

We are seeing jurisdictions everywhere imposing mask bans at a rate that approaches the number of bars being threatened with liquor license revocation for failing to enforce social distancing. If that sentence seems complicated, then you are beginning to appreciate just how confusing all the arguments are about face coverings. After all, we have N95s, surgical masks, homemade cloth masks (enjoy the video), and the classic train robber bandana. Just for good measure, as I wore my cup-style dust mask on my last pass through Costco, I saw staff members wearing required face coverings that came from lathe section at Woodcraft.

It should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that these masks are not all identical in their intended use and possible function against viruses. The bandana and face shield represent the extreme of one side of the spectrum. The shield blocks large objects (relative to viruses) traveling from striking the user's eyes at high speeds. The bandana blocks the good guys from seeing who the bad guy is. In both cases, breathing around them is very easy, and aerosols aren't blocked. They may be effective against a sneeze, but ordinary breathing or talking defeats them easily. The cup-style dust mask falls roughly into that same category. Let's look at the better masks.

I wore surgical masks daily for 36 years as an anesthesiologist. Their purpose was to reduce the chance that I would infect an open wound with bacteria from my mouth. This article of faith has been shown to be false. If staff who are working outside of the immediate sterile field do not wear masks, there is no increase in wound infections. And this is in a closed environment where staff will be present for hours. This casts a very large cloud of doubt on the utility of masks for COVID-19.

LINK

======

Leftists be sure you ignore ANOTHER set of published peer reviewed papers, that shows face masks are not effective against the virus, and the author with 36 years as a anesthesiologist.

Ignore all that and you will continue to be ignorant and easily mislead.

Cheers.

I would agree not all masks are equal, or 100% effective, they just need to be effective enough to reduce overall transmission and studies show that they are.

One statement in your article above strikes me as conflicting:

In both cases, breathing around them is very easy, and aerosols aren't blocked. They may be effective against a sneeze, but ordinary breathing or talking defeats them easily.

Haven’t you been making the point that this virus is not aerosolized? If so, then these less than perfect masks should be sufficient for public health purposes.

Bullshit. They are only as effective as people want to believe they are. They want that false sense of security and political assholes are more than willing to give it to them if they can gain favor by promoting the lie.
In actual fact they are no more effective against a virus than the smoke that was once pumped up people's asses who were wanting to believe that they were being cured of a malady. This is were that smoke blown up your ass saying comes from. People actually once believed and practiced that silly shit. And those people were no more and no less ridiculous or silly than all the mask idiots running around today are.

What is the purpose of society?

The answer to that question is what separates normal people from butt fucking commie shits.

If you think the purpose of society is anything but to prevent violence, you're a motherfucking moron.

If you motherfuckers choose to try to control us, the violence is on and the truth is off. You've kind of already gone that way anyway with all these riding thugs. I'm just waiting for an opportunity to use force. I am gleefully waiting, praying for the opportunity. I think we need to thin the fucking heard. Maybe this virus is a good thing. I need to get rid of some of you fucking piece of fucking shit can't even leave your own fucking life without control and everybody else.
Bruce had a much better answer than you. Communal survival and evolution is what society is about... not to prevent violence. Protection is definitely an element of it but your answer like most everything else you post is short sighted and ignorant

Wait now, let me see here ummmm, he infects you as you ride by in your car while he is cutting his grass with no mask on, and then somehow you run into a relative of his, and infect that relative ??? Now that sounds very wild to me. So what were you saying again ?????
Hey smart guy you still haven’t answered my question!!

How do people catch the virus?
The best, most recent information indicates that the primary way that Covid-19 is spread is through the air; that is, from people's aspirating air from their lungs. If you're infected and your breath carries through the air to someone else, they may inhale some of the virus and so become infected. And they might spread it further before they even realize that they're infected. But no, it won't happen as you ride by in your car. But if you stop and talk to someone, and neither of you are wearing masks, if one of you is infected, the other one might get it. It's not really that complicated.

The Mask mandate is stupid as hell since China Virus isn't airborne!

The recognized way to get is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

Since Masks such as N95 isn't capable of blocking the virus anyway.
You have no clue what your talking about. Seek better sources of information.

I do have a clue, posted a few published papers on it a few weeks ago in this forum.

You are being played by those who are trying to control you.
And how far does the virus project off of somebody who is wearing a face covering vs no face covering? Same distance? Or not?

Again have to REPEAT this because you keep ignoring it:

Which number is bigger?

.125 or .30

Take your time, and realize that the Virus isn't airborne.
I hear what your saying but your not looking at the full picture. Why is it for effective to wear gloves and wash your hands? How does the virus get on your hands?

Gee you and others can't read shit, AGAIN I repeat myself:

The recognized way to get infected is by DIRECT contact, people sneezing around you.

Notice both you and Coyote ignore this inconvenience

Bandanas and basic cloths being used for masks are essentially worthless, they have no proven micron blocking rating to depend on.

Surgeons and nurses uses masks for surgery since they are standing right around and over the patient, they are well within 2 feet a lot.
You’re mental... woolster22 just laid it all out for you but your ego won’t let you hear it. Can’t fix stupid

I see you didn't answer a difficult math question.

:laugh:
Ok so since your brain seems to operate at an elementary level I’ll give you a metaphor that a 1st grader would understand and maybe you will get it...

Let’s say you make a big net with holes 30 inches wide... and then you have 1000’s of wet sticky balls that are 1/3 the size of the holes. Now throughout the course of a day you fling big clumps of balls at that net.

So tell me Tommy. Do all the balls make it through the net? Do the ones that make it through the net project a further distance than they would of there was no net?

Take your time. Close your eyes. See the net. Do the math. Carry the 1. Now tell me you understand.

You flunk in math since .30 micron isn't going to block .125 micron size. Only stupid leftists fight this mathematical reality.

You have no idea what the SCALE difference is between those two numbers, since you don't think that far.
Hey dumb ass... do you really not understand the net example I just gave you?! Of course SOME will get through but not as much and not as far. Do you want proof? Put a mask on and sneeze in front of a mirror. The take it off and sneeze again and tel me which mirror was cleaner.

Now go to sleep you’re embarrassing yourself

:auiqs.jpg:

You keep ducking the math over and over.

.125 Microns is a LOT smaller than. the rated .30 micron of the best face mask available, the 95Mask.
No shit, hence the reason I said the wet sticky balls being thrown at the net were 1/3 the size of the holes in the net. Damn you’re gonna feel stupid when you finally understand. Did you do the sneeze experiment yet?

Still avoiding the math, you must be terrified of it.

Virus are NOT sticky and far smaller than sticky balls.

Math is too hard for you to contemplate.

Biology might be hard for you to comprehend: viruses are sticky...

Meanwhile leftists continue to ignore the facts that face masks are not feasible against China Virus, sticky or not.

American Thinker

What good do the masks do, really?

By Ted Noel, MD

June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

We are seeing jurisdictions everywhere imposing mask bans at a rate that approaches the number of bars being threatened with liquor license revocation for failing to enforce social distancing. If that sentence seems complicated, then you are beginning to appreciate just how confusing all the arguments are about face coverings. After all, we have N95s, surgical masks, homemade cloth masks (enjoy the video), and the classic train robber bandana. Just for good measure, as I wore my cup-style dust mask on my last pass through Costco, I saw staff members wearing required face coverings that came from lathe section at Woodcraft.

It should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that these masks are not all identical in their intended use and possible function against viruses. The bandana and face shield represent the extreme of one side of the spectrum. The shield blocks large objects (relative to viruses) traveling from striking the user's eyes at high speeds. The bandana blocks the good guys from seeing who the bad guy is. In both cases, breathing around them is very easy, and aerosols aren't blocked. They may be effective against a sneeze, but ordinary breathing or talking defeats them easily. The cup-style dust mask falls roughly into that same category. Let's look at the better masks.

I wore surgical masks daily for 36 years as an anesthesiologist. Their purpose was to reduce the chance that I would infect an open wound with bacteria from my mouth. This article of faith has been shown to be false. If staff who are working outside of the immediate sterile field do not wear masks, there is no increase in wound infections. And this is in a closed environment where staff will be present for hours. This casts a very large cloud of doubt on the utility of masks for COVID-19.

LINK

======

Leftists be sure you ignore ANOTHER set of published peer reviewed papers, that shows face masks are not effective against the virus, and the author with 36 years as a anesthesiologist.

Ignore all that and you will continue to be ignorant and easily mislead.

Cheers.

I would agree not all masks are equal, or 100% effective, they just need to be effective enough to reduce overall transmission and studies show that they are.

One statement in your article above strikes me as conflicting:

In both cases, breathing around them is very easy, and aerosols aren't blocked. They may be effective against a sneeze, but ordinary breathing or talking defeats them easily.

Haven’t you been making the point that this virus is not aerosolized? If so, then these less than perfect masks should be sufficient for public health purposes.

Bullshit. They are only as effective as people want to believe they are. They want that false sense of security and political assholes are more than willing to give it to them if they can gain favor by promoting the lie.
In actual fact they are no more effective against a virus than the smoke that was once pumped up people's asses who were wanting to believe that they were being cured of a malady. This is were that smoke blown up your ass saying comes from. People actually once believed and practiced that silly shit. And those people were no more and no less ridiculous or silly than all the mask idiots running around today are.
What's your evidence for the inefficiency of masks? There's actually pretty good evidence that they DO help prevent the spread. Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

If you have other evidence, let's see it.

The virus has the highest impact in libshit areas and I really don't give a fuck if you die. You cuntlords have all but made war on America and you deserve every last batch of corona you get exposed to.
Another good example of why I'm so adamant about freedom of expression.

People need to know this is out there, and it's not a small group.
"The virus has the highest impact in libshit areas" -- like Texas, Florida, and Arizona? New York has actually flattened the curve. Explain that.

A mask protects not you . A mask protects others. That's why for example doctors are using masks during an operation.

As I keep saying, anyone who believes that a mask with 50-micron gaps protects anyone from a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus, is too stupid to be taken seriously on any topic.
How do people get infected?

You're clearly gearing for a point, so you tell us. But, as you do, keep in mind that the typical N95 mask you buy at Walmart is as effective at stopping a virus as your underwear is at stopping a fart.

In any case, we're waiting...
I’m not gearing for a point, I just hear all these claims that masks are useless and I’m curious if anybody even knows how the disease is spread. Do you know?
Most evidence indicates that the primary vector of spread is through aspiration (i.e., breathing). That's why masks can help prevent spreading Covid-19, because they prevent many particles from escaping when you breathe or cough, fewer than might if you weren't wearing a mask.

Forum List

Back