Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.
be easier for you to stay home since youre so scared,,,

I've been out and about for almost two months now. Not scared in the slightest. Just cautious. A wise way to be in these times. Show just a bit of common sense and take a few precautions and you can go about your business.
if youre not scared then shut up and let others live theoir lives,,

Sorry. Follow the guidelines and nobody would have to tell you how you should behave. People like you are idiots. Not only that, but you're selfish and show you don't give a damn beyond your own little circle. You could be carrying and be infectious but hey, screw em.
guidelines are not laws,,,

nor do you or any other person have a right to tell others how to behave,,,

so fuck off you fascist prick,,,

I've been out and about for almost two months now. Not scared in the slightest. Just cautious. A wise way to be in these times. Show just a bit of common sense and take a few precautions and you can go about your business.

It's just the opposite. There are more morons, especially young people who feel invunerable, who are becoming the source of most of the spread. They're asymptomatic, yet spreading the virus everywhere they do. I went shopping, and there were teenagers without masks hanging around, rubbing their noses, and scratching themselves. If they were infected everything they breathed on, or touched when they went into the store became infected.

Unfortunately, we're between a rock and a hard place. I feel bad for those who have legitimate reasons for not wanting to wear a mask but at this point, it's reality. If you can't wear one. Stay home. Ask a neighbor, a family member, or a friend to shop for you.

Sorry. Follow the guidelines and nobody would have to tell you how you should behave. People like you are idiots. Not only that, but you're selfish and show you don't give a damn beyond your own little circle. You could be carrying and be infectious but hey, screw em.

To each his own. If you're shamed, don't bitch about it. Another poster put it best. Go be a douche on some else's time. Get out of my line of sight. I got no patience for people like you anymore.

Oh FFS, if you can't wear a mask, stay in your fucking house, and have someone else shop for you, it's really not that complicated.
Oh for fucks sake, if you're susceptible to the disease why don't YOU stay in YOUR house and have somebody else go get the stuff for you.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT BULLSHIT GAME. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE WEARING A MASK FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING BENEFIT???

NO!!!

IT IS 100% TO BENEFIT SOMEBODY ELSE!!!
Unless it is an emergency, going into a public place without a mask is so socially irresponsible, that no one owes her any courtesy or consideration. According to what you say, life is generally harder for your wife, and while that may be sad, it does not excuse her for putting other people's live at risk. These are hard times for everyone and for the nation as a hole, but pretty much everything can be ordered online and delivered to your door, so there is no actual need for your wife to put anyone else's life at risk, and if she does, she deserves no sympathy or consideration from anyone.

It's just the opposite. There are more morons, especially young people who feel invunerable, who are becoming the source of most of the spread. They're asymptomatic, yet spreading the virus everywhere they do. I went shopping, and there were teenagers without masks hanging around, rubbing their noses, and scratching themselves. If they were infected everything they breathed on, or touched when they went into the store became infected.

Yep. This too. And as this latest bloom is proving in places like Florida and Arizona, the young people are getting hit with it as well. Young people have always thought they were invincible. Nothing can touch them. Best to give an unmasked person a wide berth. Again, just being cautious.

Actually as Mikc Pence pointed out, that the Governors are the one's with the power to require mask wearing in public. That and the mayors and county execs. The state and local officials Pence told people to listen to.

It's not about controlling "the virus".
It's about controlling YOU.
If forced to wear one I recommend these:

If you're willing to wear a submission scarf then at least admit your acceptance of THE MARK OF THE BEAST.View attachment 355426
That's true. i wear a mask regularly, because it is required here, and i had covid!
i get these satanic rages everytime i put on the mask. i blame obama and karl marx.

Young people have always thought they were invincible. Nothing can touch them. Best to give an unmasked person a wide berth. Again, just being cautious.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. There's everything they touched or breathed on. Even after they're long gone, the virus stays there for up to 3 days. Person to person is just one method of spread, but touching surfaces is another. And there's no way a store can disinfect more than once a day, and they can't disinfect everything that might have been touched, they can only clean the common items, like refrigerator handles, shopping cart handles, cash register card readers.

Instead of playing Mr Tough guy who won’t wear a mask he could have walked out in a maga mask and ran with it. All his bots would be in his corner and America would be a safer less deadly place tj an it is now. This ones largely on Trump
:laughing0301:
You make a good point.

Then, we would have all these references to the mask being a Klan hood, and nobody would want to wear it out of WOKE fear.

I will write to President Trump and tell him to do so immediately, so we can end this mask bullshit virtue shaming/bulling from the commie left!!!

To each his own. If you're shamed, don't bitch about it. Another poster put it best. Go be a douche on some else's time. Get out of my line of sight. I got no patience for people like you anymore.
The patience is wearing thin on this side too.
:dunno:

That's true. i wear a mask regularly, because it is required here, and i had covid!
i get these satanic rages everytime i put on the mask. i blame obama and karl marx.

Blame anybody you want. Just wear the mask, and encourage others to do the same. This is like littering. A hundred people can do their best to keep the streets clean, but it only takes a handful of morons to undo it by throwing their trash on the street.

Oh FFS, if you can't wear a mask, stay in your fucking house, and have someone else shop for you, it's really not that complicated.
Oh for fucks sake, if you're susceptible to the disease why don't YOU stay in YOUR house and have somebody else go get the stuff for you.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT BULLSHIT GAME. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE WEARING A MASK FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING BENEFIT???

NO!!!

IT IS 100% TO BENEFIT SOMEBODY ELSE!!!

What the fuck does that even mean? Someone is wearing a mask to protect YOU. You are wearing a mask to protect THEM. If you have a legitimate medical reason to not wear a mask, which is a fucking stretch no matter your previous life history, then that sucks and you can't go shopping, so you have someone else do your shopping, we are in the middle of a pandemic and cases of this disease are now INCREASING because stupid fuckers are neither social distancing nor wearing masks.

How is it a stretch?

Blame anybody you want. Just wear the mask, and encourage others to do the same. This is like littering. A hundred people can do their best to keep the streets clean, but it only takes a handful of morons to undo it by throwing their trash on the street.
You analogy is misplaced.

It's more like invisible trash allegedly being "littered" with no proof anyone is actually littering, only the presumption that they are doing so because they are not wearing the state-ordered pink triangle/star of david.

Instead of playing Mr Tough guy who won’t wear a mask he could have walked out in a maga mask and ran with it. All his bots would be in his corner and America would be a safer less deadly place tj an it is now. This ones largely on Trump
:laughing0301:
You make a good point.

Then, we would have all these references to the mask being a Klan hood, and nobody would want to wear it out of WOKE fear.

I will write to President Trump and tell him to do so immediately, so we can end this mask bullshit virtue shaming/bulling from the commie left!!!
True Trumps opponents and the media love going against the things Trump decides to promote so it would be very interesting to see how they would react to him rallying around the mask thing. Please write him your letter and rally your compadres to get maga masks and wear them everywhere. Start a movement and let’s see how the left reacts!

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
This gives her some entitlement to go into public areas and share her germs with others? She has an option: STAY HOME.

It's more like invisible trash allegedly being "littered" with no proof anyone is actually littering, only the presumption that they are doing so because they are not wearing the state-ordered pink triangle/star of david.
oh yes, so put upon. You don't have right to drive a car without a catalytic converter, either.

Is this the new "we don't serve your kind, n____r" type discrimination we can expect in the future?

My wife still suffers from emotional trauma caused by her stepfather trying to strangle and suffocate her as a child. She now has a doctor-ordered exemption from any mask requirements because masks cause severe, unbearable claustrophobia and anxiety. She asked me to start this topic, sharing these messages from others with similar conditions. Please pass them along to all our asshole, authoritarian politicians.

Here's one:

View attachment 355189
This gives her some entitlement to go into public areas and share her germs with others? She has an option: STAY HOME.
Yes, stay home and stop whining.

This is like littering. A hundred people can do their best to keep the streets clean, but it only takes a handful of morons to undo it by throwing their trash on the street.

Think of coronavirus (by being microscopic) is like invisible shit all over the street. The only way to avoid stepping in it, is to stay home.

Or to ban shit in the street.

funny you should say that after telling other people how to behave,,,classic fascist tactics,,,

its going to take a lot more than complaining about me not wearing a mask to shame me,,,

oh yes, so put upon. You don't have right to drive a car without a catalytic converter, either.

You can no longer burn trash either. I remember the good old days with asbestos brakes, leaded gas, and cars putting out so much smoke you couldn't follow them too close. Diesel trucks left black clouds that covered cars with soot.

Oh, the good old days. Before they took our personal freedom away for the good of the community.

Forum List

Back