Do Republican women feel men should COME DOWN to their "level"?

judging from the Republican women on this board, Republican men need to ratchet up their cussing to the next level if they really want to be understood.

Thanks for showing how you really feel about women. I treat them with respect, open doors etc. Your sick if you like to cuss/ your woman.

judging from the Republican women on this board, Republican men need to ratchet up their cussing to the next level if they really want to be understood.

Thanks for showing how you really feel about women. I treat them with respect, open doors etc. Your sick if you like to cuss/ your woman.

Well he didn't do the libs/Democrat any favors with that
It just proved what we saying...some of them just can't hold in their hate for women (especially ones who are Republican) or they might explode or something

my response has nothing to do with the way I feel about women. I merely stated the way I see Republican women judged by their profane nature on this board.

apparently you're an idiot.

Repub women ARE supposed to be submissive right? :dunno: Thats what Bachmann (R) said and she was the T Party Queen.

No they are not,but nice left wing blubbering point.

Do you and all the ones like you,RDean,paintmay ass have any respect for others at all? did your parent teach you any integrity at all?

Repub women ARE supposed to be submissive right? :dunno: Thats what Bachmann (R) said and she was the T Party Queen.

No they are not,but nice left wing blubbering point.

Do you and all the ones like you,RDean,paintmay ass have any respect for others at all? did your parent teach you any integrity at all?

We have different meanings for "respect". Check this out from Mr. H:

Liberals can't have intelligent women in their ranks. Only the Moochelle-types. The negroid bitches and white welfare witches who will consistently vote for a free pack of smokes and government slurpees for their kids whom they've bore from a dozen different fathers.

Obama is the ultimate pimp-daddy. He has arrived from foreign shores and he occupies the highest office of the most prominent Nation on earth.

The wrecker of our Nation has arrived. He is Muslim Hear Him now.

-------------------------------- Pretty typical Republican response.

someone doesn't have a life they sit around thinking up these ignorant threads

last time he used children this time he went after women who are Republican

you really just lowlife puke in my book

and for sure you wouldn't want to come stand in front of me.... I'd show you what level you deserve to be on

Last edited:
someone doesn't have a life they sit around thinking up these ignorant threads

last time he used children this time he went after women who are Republican

you really just lowlife puke in my book

and for sure you wouldn't want to come stand in front of me.... I'd show you what level you deserve to be on

Shut up DB. Crawl back under your rock.

Oh my Gawd. Did you just threaten to flash me?

To get down to level of a Repub woman, you'd have to lay on the ground while men walk across you like a bridge, then apologize for not shining their shoes with your false eyelashes because you ran out of time to iron the hubby's shirt, feed the dog, dress the kids, make everyone but you breakfast, and then finish your makeup on the drive to your happy-to-be-paid-less-than-a-man job.

That was uncalled for...but 100% accurate.

Forum List

Back