Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
columbian , peruvian , mexican , venezuelan , brazilian , arab muslim they are ALL the same third worlders Harry .
you keep on proving to me you have never been around those different from yourself.....you are a paranoid individual pismoe....get out more....
--------------------------------------------------------------- why would i want to be around diverse opinions when i already have MY opinions of my being correct Harry ??

If Confederates can have statues and hold office, then so can Muslims.

Confederates killed many more Americans and tried to destroy the country.

Based on my encounters, also based on the rethoric from the right towards as Muslims, based on this very forum....yes most republicans have a negative view of Islam and Muslims and the contrary can be said about democrats. You trying to deny that is useless to be honest with you. Thats why we vote overwhelmingly against thr GOP although we are conservative in general.
then you are being naive if you dont think a lot of democrats are wary of muslims too...oh sure they will tell you to your face they are with you,its when you are not there that the real feelings come out....
Of course....but conservatives are a lot worse , it's everywhere in the world the right is the least tolerant to other cultures and religions. That's why most minorities vote for the left although those very same minorities are in general conservative.
the far left is just as intolerant to other cultures and religions as the far right is...
Baseless Bovine Excrement.
the far left and right?....you bet they are....

How about the far moderates?

Well, I'm a Republican and I think most republicans are good people with good hearts, and you are dead wrong.

From my life experiences, in the US.

From this discussion forum?

I've seen most liberals to be complete shit.
Is not up to you to judge yourself unless if you are Trump follower, than that explains it.
As I said being a musl8m I know what most republicans feel about me being Muslim...they are least accepting group, and that goes for lot of other minorities that d ont vote for them for almost the same reason.

1. I've very introspective, and 2. I was more talking of my peers.

"Most republicans"? YOu know "most republicans"? Or are you making assumptions based on what liberals have told you about republicans?
Based on my encounters, also based on the rethoric from the right towards as Muslims, based on this very forum....yes most republicans have a negative view of Islam and Muslims and the contrary can be said about democrats. You trying to deny that is useless to be honest with you. Thats why we vote overwhelmingly against thr GOP although we are conservative in general.

Then you are Democrats. That's another way of saying irrelevant. "You" are just another crackpot minority if you vote on anything other than policies. So tell me; would you vote for an Islamist ahead of a Republican?

Greg
Depends on their politics.

Right now, Republicans hate gays, blacks, Muslims and Hispanics.
They seem to be pro pu$$y grabbing.
They are against women's rights.
The want to end healthcare for tens of millions of Americans to give tax breaks to billionaires.
The seem to be pro Nazi and pro Russia.

So unless a Republicans can convince me these aren't their positions, then I would never vote for one.

One of these days you'll figure out that opposing the policies you stand for doesn't equal hating you

Is not up to you to judge yourself unless if you are Trump follower, than that explains it.
As I said being a musl8m I know what most republicans feel about me being Muslim...they are least accepting group, and that goes for lot of other minorities that d ont vote for them for almost the same reason.

1. I've very introspective, and 2. I was more talking of my peers.

"Most republicans"? YOu know "most republicans"? Or are you making assumptions based on what liberals have told you about republicans?

Then you are Democrats. That's another way of saying irrelevant. "You" are just another crackpot minority if you vote on anything other than policies. So tell me; would you vote for an Islamist ahead of a Republican?

Greg
Depends on their politics.

Right now, Republicans hate gays, blacks, Muslims and Hispanics.
They seem to be pro pu$$y grabbing.
They are against women's rights.
The want to end healthcare for tens of millions of Americans to give tax breaks to billionaires.
The seem to be pro Nazi and pro Russia.

So unless a Republicans can convince me these aren't their positions, then I would never vote for one.
That's right. Instead of proving Republicans are innocent of these positions, attack Democrats.

Why bother trying to disprove what you haven't proved?

If a Muslim is elected to public office, do Republicans feel they should be allowed to server or should they be banned?

I'm not a Rep but I don't think a Muslim should hold any office in the US.

The death cult wants to take over the world. What better way to do it then being in Government and making decisions.

Nope. No Muslims should hold any office in this country.

Read your Constitution.

If a Muslim is elected to public office, do Republicans feel they should be allowed to server or should they be banned?
obama_muslim-garb-e1285109268923.jpg

What do you think?

I dress like that all the time and I am not Muslim. Of course, I am playing either Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, or Boko Haram

I'm not a Rep but I don't think a Muslim should hold any office in the US.

The death cult wants to take over the world. What better way to do it then being in Government and making decisions.

Nope. No Muslims should hold any office in this country.

Read your Constitution.
Standing up for religious liberty? You? Remarkable.

Trump will have 'ruined it' for other billionaires... :p

Besides, the Presidency is not the prize or tool in some billionaire dick-measuring contest.

Besides, in this 'representative govt', I would lije someone who more understands my struggles ... something a billionaire ... or millionaire politician ... can't accurately do very well.

I fail to see the problem. .... :dunno:

Because for the last 8 years a lot of people swore up and down that we already had a muslim president. ..... :cool:

We did. THAT's the problem. >>

1) 118 dead from jihad attacks (Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, Pulse Club, Ft Lauerdale > worst ones) Hundreds more wounded/maimed.

2) Collusion with al Baghdadi (ISIS). Years of ISIS genocide. Stopped in 9 months of Trump admin.

3) White House filled with Muslim Brotherhood operatives (incl. Huma Abedin deputy C of S of State Dept)

Roy Moore, in His Own Words

John Cornyn betrays himself and his party with embrace of Roy Moore | Donald Trump | Dallas News

It would never occur to me to ask that question until I read Roy Moore, GOP Senate Candidate believes gays should be imprisoned and Muslims should not be allowed to hold public office.

So don't be an ignorant swine. Learn what your party stands for dunce.
1. Gays shouldn't be imprisoned but they should/could be confined to mental institutions.

2. Of course Muslims should not be allowed to hold public office. The very idea is insane.

This is how I feel too. Every one is equal under the law be you christian, muslim, man, women, trans, gay, etc.
FALSE! Muslims are not accepted in America, so says the Constitution. LGBTs are not equal. They're LGBTs. Men and women are not equal. They are different biologically.

This is the problem with liberals. They twist reality, and reshape it into what they want.

Well actually, in many ways, yes.

The Democratic party believes in voting rights, equality - including gays, freedom of religion, the right for elected Muslims to serve, a woman's right to choose, equal pay for equal work and an endless number of things.

We may disagree on the details, but there are many things all Democrats agree on or at least support. Like the constitution.

Many, if not a majority of Republicans believe all kinds of awful things.
Women's bodies are not theirs to control.
Muslims should be banned from public office.
Racism based on Confederate values.
Deep hatred of gays.

For every one denial, I can post hate from a dozen Republicans.

It was Cruz who went to a "kill the gays" rally while running for president.

It was Trump who said there are good people on both sides, with one side being Nazi's.

I don't get it. How can Republicans continue to deny when there are so many Republicans telling us otherwise? Why bother with the denial? It's just who the GOP is.
Your problem is the things you say, are not really happening. You've been misled.by distortion media.

Is not up to you to judge yourself unless if you are a Trump follower, than that explains it.
As I said being a muslim I know what most republicans feel about me being a Muslim...they are the least accepting group, and that goes for lot of other minorities that d ont vote for them for almost the same reason.
There is good reason to not accept Muslims - starting with he Constitution.

Accepting Muslims is like accepting smallpox.

This is how I feel too. Every one is equal under the law be you christian, muslim, man, women, trans, gay, etc.
FALSE! Muslims are not accepted in America, so says the Constitution. LGBTs are not equal. They're LGBTs. Men and women are not equal. They are different biologically.

This is the problem with liberals. They twist reality, and reshape it into what they want.

Your reality is to think they're sub-human so you can kill them. We liberals are twisted for thinking that they deserve human rights.

Personally, I think christianity and religion is far more twisted and fill in the blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back