Do republicans realize how alone they are on the issue of global warming?

What happens to added energy absorbed by added CO2?

CO2 doesn't absorb energy, at least not any significant amount. Just in the way a blanket doesn't absorb energy, but it still keeps you warm.

What you're implying is that increased CO2 increases temperature in theory, in observation other things are happening that defy the models used to determine the predictions.

I'm stating that we actually measure the outward IR heat flux squeezing down in the CO2 absorption frequencies, just as AGW theory predicted. It's not theory, it's actual observation.

Refer to Occam's. AGW theory is the simplest theory that successfully explains all the observed data, hence it is most likely to be correct.

CO2 doesn't absorb energy, at least not any significant amount. Just in the way a blanket doesn't absorb energy, but it still keeps you warm.

What you're implying is that increased CO2 increases temperature in theory, in observation other things are happening that defy the models used to determine the predictions.

I'm stating that we actually measure the outward IR heat flux squeezing down in the CO2 absorption frequencies, just as AGW theory predicted. It's not theory, it's actual observation.

Refer to Occam's. AGW theory is the simplest theory that successfully explains all the observed data, hence it is most likely to be correct.

CO2 = .039% of the atmosphere. your theory is ludicrous to put it mildly.

The rich in the GOP have convinced the worker bees that science is bad, education is bad, and they, in turn, are getting cheap labor.

Does the rest of the world realize how little Republicans care about what anyone thinks about them?

Does the rest of the world realize how little Republicans care about what anyone thinks about them?

Apparently you are unconcerned because you continue to spew your far left wing radical talking points and made up nonsense.
That even in the face of mounting ridicule.

Apparently you are unconcerned because you continue to spew your far left wing radical talking points and made up nonsense.

I don't make up what Republicans say. I only repeat it and link to it. I couldn't make it up. It wouldn't occur to me. "Let him die" and "Feed the poor and they will breed"? See, those thoughts would never occur to me. It's not how I roll.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't make up what Republicans say. I only repeat it and link to it. I couldn't make it up. It wouldn't occur to me. "Let him die" and "Feed the poor and they will breed"? See, those thoughts would never occur to me. It's not how I roll.

You're not drawing me into you petty and childish bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP- Absolutely not. They're so brainwashed they don't REALize ANYTHING. Two foolish profs from E. Anglia U. prove global warming is a hoax, ask Rush...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seriously, how can this be a politically motivated ideology when the INTERNATIONAL scientific community overwhelming believes it to be a very real, man made phenomenon.

I really think if a douche like Al Gore hadn't shined the light on it, the US would be on board. It should have been independent scientists that came forward on this issue. Of course then Americans would just ignore it because they are willfully ignorant.
I can only imagine how alone Galileo Galilei felt when he questioned the worlds leading scientists about gravity, the orbit of the sun and other science that has been proven to favor him and his radical views.

Perhaps you can answer the question.

What climate, exactly, is the Earth supposed to have? I'm sure that in the past 5 billion years or so, there has been a particular climate that was around the longest, thereby making it the "Norm" that we should aspire too.

Seriously, how can this be a politically motivated ideology when the INTERNATIONAL scientific community overwhelming believes it to be a very real, man made phenomenon.

I really think if a douche like Al Gore hadn't shined the light on it, the US would be on board. It should have been independent scientists that came forward on this issue. Of course then Americans would just ignore it because they are willfully ignorant.

I guess you're not too current on the issue are you? You might want to catch up.....right now you just look like a fool...

What? I said show me where I made the "humans impact the earth more than..." argument and you didn't. So that makes you victorious?

huh? Give this kid some play-doh before he hurts himself

yep you said that...a direct quote and then in this thread

I stated that the Earth has waaay more effect on Global WArming that humans

and you said According to who??? Which means you are saying that you dont buy my previous point...in essence that humans have more or the same impact as the EArth

God you guys try to make shit up....and try to escape your posts.....

So which is it closed, Earth or humans on global warming?

you got served......you've argued both sides and were caught.....I love it when a plan comes together.

I said according to who...and you posted that information? or making an assumption because you cannot provide that information?

Always with the liberal obscure answer. Just answer the question.

Uh yeah, so is it Earth or man? Real simple answer.....

yep you said that...a direct quote and then in this thread

I stated that the Earth has waaay more effect on Global WArming that humans

and you said According to who??? Which means you are saying that you dont buy my previous point...in essence that humans have more or the same impact as the EArth

God you guys try to make shit up....and try to escape your posts.....

So which is it closed, Earth or humans on global warming?

you got served......you've argued both sides and were caught.....I love it when a plan comes together.

I said according to who...and you posted that information? or making an assumption because you cannot provide that information?

Always with the liberal obscure answer. Just answer the question.

Uh yeah, so is it Earth or man? Real simple answer.....

It's not a liberal answer...Answers don't end with Question Marks so lets try this again.

You said the earth has way more effect on the earth than humans. That is a statement of fact. I asked you According to who? Did you forget where you got that information? Lost the link?

Big Oil and billionnaire polluters pay for for the RW brainwashing, and the character assassination of AlGore...so no.

Ah, here we go again with the evil oil and evil corporations bullshit. the brainwashing is being done by the left wing media and left wing academia that are determined to classify human beings as a pollutant and demand that humans leave the earth.

BTW, since you hate oil, what fuel do you suggest replacing it with? what fuel is currently available in the quantities needed to power all of the cars, trucks, buses, trains, and planes that make the world economy work?

Tell us, what magic fuel will replace evil oil?

Big Oil and billionnaire polluters pay for for the RW brainwashing, and the character assassination of AlGore...so no.

Ah, here we go again with the evil oil and evil corporations bullshit. the brainwashing is being done by the left wing media and left wing academia that are determined to classify human beings as a pollutant and demand that humans leave the earth.
BTW, since you hate oil, what fuel do you suggest replacing it with? what fuel is currently available in the quantities needed to power all of the cars, trucks, buses, trains, and planes that make the world economy work?

Tell us, what magic fuel will replace evil oil?

You deserve nothing more than mocking

face-of-fail-small.jpg

Konradv was teh one who said CO2 creates extra absorbed energy, not me. Reading comprehension failure.

So the theory predicted it, but it's not theory. :lmao: Meanwhile, the predictions coming from the models isn't living up to observation. The models are wrong, and yet....hey! Look over there!@ Something shiny. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back