Do Republicans think all crime is committed by Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and Gays?

R

rdean

When I hear Republicans and especially Trump, talk about crime, it seems they always include one of those four groups.

Blacks shoot everyone

Hispanics are rapist drug dealers

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

And yet, the majority perpetrators of all those crimes are whites. But when are they ever mentioned by Trump and the Republicans.

You get the feeling that when Trump talks about coming down hard on criminals, he doesn't mean whites. Because none of his examples are white.

And you wonder about white collar crime. One Trump stiffing hundreds of people can tear apart hundreds of lives. One Trump scamming hundreds of elderly and veterans can ruin many, many lives without a single shot.

When I hear Republicans and especially Trump, talk about crime, it seems they always include one of those four groups.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

And yet, the majority perpetrators of all those crimes are whites. But when are they ever mentioned by Trump and the Republicans.

You get the feeling that when Trump talks about coming down hard on criminals, he doesn't mean whites. Because none of his examples are white.

And you wonder about white collar crime. One Trump stiffing hundreds of people can tear apart hundreds of lives. One Trump scamming hundreds of elderly and veterans can ruin many, many lives without a single shot.

No.

YOur perception, is, at best, a form of confirmation bias.

And at worse you are just a liar.

I hope that helped you.

HRC is white.
The answer is no!

MVAfuL7.png

You know you hit the spot when all they can do is attack without a shred of thought.

You know you hit the spot when all they can do is attack without a shred of thought.

I gave you a real answer.

NO.

I pointed out that you were likely suffering from Confirmation Bias effecting your perception.

The Koch Brothers say that paying Rdean to post was the best and funniest investment they ever made

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

Based on percent of population in the US the REPs are in fact correct.
But you have proven your are too fucking stupid to understand simple math.
After Trump becomes the next President I'm going to put you on PI.

Yes, they obviously believe all crime is committed solely by the aforementioned. :rolleyes:

Remember when Trump called for the murder of 5 black children?

trump21n-1-web.jpg

There was no thought put into the OP.
Sure there was. Here, read it again:

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

---------------

Now, what did I get wrong? Be specific.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

You know - asshole - that if you had a job, you wouldn't have the time to be sitting around your mommy's house thinking up these rediculously ignorant, mind-numbing, stupid threads.
Dumass.

Blacks shoot everyone

Muslims set off bombs

Gays molest children

You know - asshole - that if you had a job, you wouldn't have the time to be sitting around your mommy's house thinking up these rediculously ignorant, mind-numbing, stupid threads.
Dumass.
I don't need a job. I'm retired and living good. That comes from education and hard work. You should try it. You'ld be amazed at what education and hard work bring.

Forum List

Back