Do the Rich deserve their wealth?

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
Honestly, if you think a person is 1.26 million times more productive than the average American (top 1% income ratio versus 99% income per capita), then YOU'RE RETARDED and are probably a Republican.

If you're paid what you produce, then the 1% would lose 99% of their wealth.

Who here thinks anyone should be paid for more than they produce? Republicans raise your shit covered hands.

I think most of the Board is about 15 million times as productive and more valuable than you

Honestly, if you think a person is 1.26 million times more productive than the average American (top 1% income ratio versus 99% income per capita), then YOU'RE RETARDED and are probably a Republican.

Who here thinks anyone should be paid for more than they produce? Republicans raise your shit covered hands.

I'm paid for more than I produce and I deserve every nickle.

How does that make any sense?

You only grow 100 tomatoes on your farm, but you're entitled to more tomatoes from your neighbor's farm too?

Republicans = fucking dumb.

Get back to us when you learn the difference between income and wealth.

Goddamn Marxists and their selfish bullshit

It's not selfish to demand a person be paid only what they are worth to society, and not what they can grab with lawyers and politicians.
It is selfish to demand a business run the way you see fit. If the people don't make what they want, they have the freedom to leave and go find another job. They shouldn't just want the business to rearrange to their liking. Capitalism works when you are not a lazy, worthless POS.
Fact is, those CEOs miss out on family time, work mad hours and do business deals that keep the laborers in a job. Try thinking you big bag of Marxist dumbfuck.

You only grow 100 tomatoes on your farm, but you're entitled to more tomatoes from your neighbor's farm too?

I own a rental property that I paid for with money I earned and did not spend on consumption.

I charge rent for it. I provide a home to two women for a reasonable fee. I am paid for the use of my property.

You are the one who is fucking dumb.

Another whine and bitch thread about the rich?

Let me guess you're upset you are not able to drive a Lexus and are stuck with a Yugo instead.

If I own a company and invested the capital to run the operation then you are saying because I hire someone to do the work for me should get all the money, and I should get none?

Seem logical is you are a communist loving ISIL fund raiser...

I own a rental property that I paid for with money I earned and did not spend on consumption.

I charge rent for it. I provide a home to two women for a reasonable fee. I am paid for the use of my property.

You are the one who is fucking dumb.
Do you earn more money than you paid for it? Or only what you produced to buy it?

Forum List

Back