Do the Rich deserve their wealth?

Honestly, if you think a person is 1.26 million times more productive than the average American (top 1% income ratio versus 99% income per capita), then YOU'RE RETARDED and are probably a Republican.

If you're paid what you produce, then the 1% would lose 99% of their wealth.

Who here thinks anyone should be paid for more than they produce? Republicans raise your shit covered hands.

Here's your sign shitstain:

:poop:

Honestly, if you think a person is 1.26 million times more productive than the average American (top 1% income ratio versus 99% income per capita), then YOU'RE RETARDED and are probably a Republican.

Who here thinks anyone should be paid for more than they produce? Republicans raise your shit covered hands.

Another whine and bitch thread about the rich?

Let me guess you're upset you are not able to drive a Lexus and are stuck with a Yugo instead.

If I own a company and invested the capital to run the operation then you are saying because I hire someone to do the work for me should get all the money, and I should get none?

Seem logical is you are a communist loving ISIL fund raiser...

Are you consuming more tomatoes than you produced on your hypothetical tomato farm?

Let me guess you're upset you are not able to drive a Lexus and are stuck with a Yugo instead.

If I own a company and invested the capital to run the operation then you are saying because I hire someone to do the work for me should get all the money, and I should get none?

Are you consuming more tomatoes than you produced on your hypothetical tomato farm?

What business is it of yours? You lefties are such busy-bodies. You always have your nose stuck in others' business.

Do the Clintons deserve their wealth? How about Rosie O'Donnell and Micheal Moore? How about Pelosi, Soros, Reid, Oprah? Do those raving liberals deserve their wealth?

I'm paid for more than I produce and I deserve every nickle.

How does that make any sense?

You only grow 100 tomatoes on your farm, but you're entitled to more tomatoes from your neighbor's farm too?

Republicans = fucking dumb.

I own a rental property that I paid for with money I earned and did not spend on consumption.

I charge rent for it. I provide a home to two women for a reasonable fee. I am paid for the use of my property.

You are the one who is fucking dumb.
Do you earn more money than you paid for it? Or only what you produced to buy it?

If I buy a piece of property for a certain amount of dollars and rent that property out for a certain amount over a period of time and earn my money back and after that I earn money off my investment is that wrong to you?

Then I sell that property for a profit do you consider that to be wrong?

More raping of the word "fair" by one of our neighborhood Marxists. Fuckin quaint, isn't it? :)

If my company make money and I earn a profit off my investment do you consider the profit I am earning to be wrong?

Are you writing that a investor should only earn what they invested and not a profit?

Do the Clintons deserve their wealth? How about Rosie O'Donnell and Micheal Moore? How about Pelosi, Soros, Reid, Oprah? Do those raving liberals deserve their wealth?

Of course they do because the preach do as I say and not as I do lifestyle...

I guess your dumb ass wants to live in a hut, without running water or electricity. Who do you think pays for everything?

Hint: It ain't government, or losers like you.

Of course they do because the preach do as I say and not as I do lifestyle...

the libs on this board are so funkin stupid that they think all rich people are conservative republicans. The rich dems and libs are raping them blind and all they do is continue to kiss their asses like the ignorant sheep that they are.

No no. We think it a FACT that YOU should make the decision as to who "deserves" their own wealth. [/sarcasm]

Are morons like you EVER going to grasp the relatively simple notion that we are entitled to keep the proceeds from the wealth we create?

Can you ever hope to fathom the notion that YOU are not the one who is entitled to determine how much wealth we are entitled to keep after we earn it or inherit it (and that nobody else is or should be, either)?

Seriously, you empty barrels simply assume the conclusion you desire: that wealth and property are yours to redistribute.

You are morally and legally wrong and philosophically bankrupt.

I believe The Crusader want a society where it dictates you must be Muslim, the government is communist, and any investor should not make a profit from their investments...

Crazy stuff by The Crusader but some are crazy and hate it when someone does better than him or her...

Something tells me the OP will be one of those posters whose threads usually end up somewhere like the Rubber Room.

:rolleyes-41:

I usually post in the rubber room so I can make sure it end up there, but the OP'er writings need it own forum...

Do the Rich deserve their wealth?

More than you deserve their wealth, definitely.

I'm paid for more than I produce and I deserve every nickle.

How does that make any sense?

You only grow 100 tomatoes on your farm, but you're entitled to more tomatoes from your neighbor's farm too?

Republicans = fucking dumb.

I own a rental property that I paid for with money I earned and did not spend on consumption.

I charge rent for it. I provide a home to two women for a reasonable fee. I am paid for the use of my property.

You are the one who is fucking dumb.
Do you earn more money than you paid for it? Or only what you produced to buy it?

Factoring in the value of my living there for many years...

I certainly hope at some point to pass into the black on the property.

Probably within 5 years, at a guess.

After that, it will all be gravy, well mostly after expenses of course.

It should make quite a nice difference in my retirement income.

And I fucking deserve every penny.

The better question is, does anyone have standing to decide if anyone else deserves anything they have?

Forum List

Back