🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do these FBI stats prove that either Whites or Black commit the most crimes?

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Table 43

Table 43

Negroes account for less than 15% of the US population but account for nearly 50% of all homicides - just look at the FBI crime statistics. it takes 486% more
whites to commit the same level of HOMICIDES as 13.2% blacks

That's "arrests ". And we all know how the judicial system is rigged .

But hey, it's a bunch of inner city blacks killing each other. So u should be happy about it.

I see the charts show cops make about 9,000,000 arrests for federally tracked offenses. They make about 15,000,000 when you include local offenses.

And at about 1,000 shootings per year (Washington Post).....that means:

About 1 in every 15,000 arrests ends in a shooting.

Sounds like a LOT OF restraint and "de-escalation" is happening.

I see the charts show cops make about 9,000,000 arrests for federally tracked offenses. They make about 15,000,000 when you include local offenses.

It does. And for those shootings that do occur, the increase in body cam tech will help protect police from unjust accusations about escalation and unnecessary use of force.

It does. And for those shootings that do occur, the increase in body cam tech will help protect police from unjust accusations about escalation and unnecessary use of force.

That's right. Excellent. I'm SO HAPPY that pressure to get body cams worked out. It's going to clear so many wrongfully accused officers.

That's right. Excellent. I'm SO HAPPY that pressure to get body cams worked out. It's going to clear so many wrongfully accused officers.

It genuinely will. It will also discourage police from unnecessary uses of force. Its a win-win.

It genuinely will. It will also discourage police from unnecessary uses of force. Its a win-win.

Agreed. But I think the crowd who wanted body cams the most are gonna be disappointed. Just as I show stats.....they're gonna realize how uncommon true police brutality and abuse is. It happens. But relative to size of nation/police forces....it's quite rare.

Agreed. But I think the crowd who wanted body cams the most are gonna be disappointed. Just as I show stats.....they're gonna realize how uncommon true police brutality and abuse is. It happens. But relative to size of nation/police forces....it's quite rare.
And now it will be rarer :thup:

I think its going to be somewhere in the middle. I think whites are going to be shocked at how much uses of force drop when body cams are in use. And I think minorities that believe in rampant police abuse are going to be shocked at how uncommon unnecessary uses of force occur. I suspect that both whites and blacks are skewed toward the edges of probability in their assumption. And body cams will bring them back toward what actually happens.

And if I'm going to be very honest, I think whites are also going to be a little surprised at how aggressively belligerent many of the people the cops arrest actually are.

Last edited:

A couple of years ago a LEA in CA was issued body cameras which BTY can NOT be tampered with by the LEO. It was an experiment. In the following 12 months the complaints against the LEO went down by 80%. The next stat is critical to understand": The number of arrests was just slightly higher than the year before.
THINK about what that means.

A couple of years ago a LEA in CA was issued body cameras which BTY can NOT be tampered with by the LEO. It was an experiment. In the following 12 months the complaints against the LEO went down by 80%. The next stat is critical to understand": The number of arrests was just slightly higher than the year before.

Haha....yep.

In 5 years the same crowd who demanded body cams....are gonna demand they be taken away.

It's gonna take away WAY too much of their made up oppression to gripe about.

I think you're referrring to San Diego. And the drop in complaints was closer to a 40% drop. As were police reports of uses of justified force. This strongly implies that cops won't use as much violence in their work if they feel they're being watched.

As long as it doesn't significantly impact police safety, good.

Basketball-Americans also commit 79% of America's rapes. This 85-I.Q., loathsome race of crybaby savages apparently can't keep "muh dick" in their pants. Stinking, failed, subhuman race of chip-on-shoulder outdated farm equipment.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... ya always gotta keep an' eye on dem coloreds...

... or dey'll steal ya blind."

Table 43

Table 43

Negroes account for less than 15% of the US population but account for nearly 50% of all homicides - just look at the FBI crime statistics. it takes 486% more
whites to commit the same level of HOMICIDES as 13.2% blacks

No insult but this shouldn't be in politics. There is a race relations forum.

Forum List

Back