Do we all agree yet that obamacare was always a single payer trojan horse?

The FACT is that you dont have a phyucking clue what socialized medicine is. The insurance companies run the ACA

Looks like you don't have a clue either, the insurance companies are running from the ACA left and right.
They still write the policies, set the rates, and collect the premiums, not the government

Wait, didn't the gov't already determine what had to be covered and don't they also control the amount that premiums can rise by? And if they are running the ACA then why are they running from it?
No one is running from it
The government does NOT control premiums at all, in any way
Understand?
They tell what insurance companies what is acceptable to them, not the people that are trying to afford them and can't.
No one should be paying for other peoples shit
"They tell what insurance companies what is acceptable to them, not the people that are trying to afford them and can't"
What is this supposed to mean?

Looks like you don't have a clue either, the insurance companies are running from the ACA left and right.
They still write the policies, set the rates, and collect the premiums, not the government
And the people that are forced to purchase so called healthcare have nothing to do with it, made to purchase insurance they will never use and can not afford.
Insurance is not health care. Jack weed
No one is forced to purchase anything
Fortunately the IRS has been told no longer ENforce the mandate, but no one should be forced to pay for something they cannot afford and will never us.
Again you cannot answer my question why can't people pay for their own shit?
Those who can afford it, do
Those who cant afford it need help
I dont think anyone can tell the IRS not to enforce a law passed by congress
IRS no longer enforcing Obamacare individual mandate, report says

It cannot be afforded, it has to be paid for somehow. Forcing people into the bullshit that is socialized medicine is not the answer. Fact
The FACT is that you dont have a phyucking clue what socialized medicine is. The insurance companies run the ACA

Wait, didn't the gov't already determine what had to be covered and don't they also control the amount that premiums can rise by? And if they are running the ACA then why are they running from it?
Understand?

I'm pretty sure there is some sort of insurance commissioner or board that decides how much the premiums will rise to in each state. AND, isn't there going to be a board that will set the prices for the various medical procedures? The IPDB or something like that? And you didn't answer my question: if the insurance companies are running the ACA then why are they running from it?

Understand?
They tell what insurance companies what is acceptable to them, not the people that are trying to afford them and can't.
No one should be paying for other peoples shit
"They tell what insurance companies what is acceptable to them, not the people that are trying to afford them and can't"
What is this supposed to mean?
The federal government should not be telling anyone what is an acceptable insurance policy… That should be up to the individual.

And the people that are forced to purchase so called healthcare have nothing to do with it, made to purchase insurance they will never use and can not afford.
Fortunately the IRS has been told no longer ENforce the mandate, but no one should be forced to pay for something they cannot afford and will never us.
So Trump is trying to destroy the ACA and blame it on the Democrats? Thats funny

Understand?

I'm pretty sure there is some sort of insurance commissioner or board that decides how much the premiums will rise to in each state. AND, isn't there going to be a board that will set the prices for the various medical procedures? The IPDB or something like that? And you didn't answer my question: if the insurance companies are running the ACA then why are they running from it?
Greed, my friend. They cant make as much money as they want to

If true then all we've really done is create a new entitlement program, and it'll be a debt/deficit buster.

So Trump is trying to destroy the ACA and blame it on the Democrats? Thats funny
Mandating insurance of any sort is unconstitutional...

If true then all we've really done is create a new entitlement program, and it'll be a debt/deficit buster.
My accountant told me that I do not have to pay the fine/tax for not having insurance anymore.

Understand?

Greed, my friend. They cant make as much money as they want to

But they're still running the ACA? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Now your a phyucking constitutional lawyer? Spare us this BS

My accountant told me that I do not have to pay the fine/tax for not having insurance anymore.
Great you get sick and WE pay your bill

Now your a phyucking constitutional lawyer? Spare us this BS
Mandating insurance is nothing more than legalizing extortion… Fact

Just like the last 20+ years I paid for my own shit I don't expect other people to pay for my shit. I have been self-employed and debt-free for 20+ years.

They didn't mandate it, they just make you pay a tax or is it a fine if you don't. It's close but not the same thing.

Just like the last 20+ years I paid for my own shit I don't expect other people to pay for my shit. I have been self-employed and debt-free for 20+ years.
Right, who is going to pay your hospital bills?

So if you get diagnosed with cancer or need a heart bypass, you have the $500,000+ for treatment tucked away in your savings account?

IMG_1468.jpg

So if you get diagnosed with cancer or need a heart bypass, you have the $500,000+ for treatment tucked away in your savings account?
How about 30-50K for a minor surgical procedure.

Right, who is going to pay your hospital bills?
Well the last 20+ years I have paid for my own shit, just like the birth of my two very young daughters I paid for for them out of pocket. I have never bought insurance on my life, and I am not about to either.

Forum List

Back