Do we all agree yet that obamacare was always a single payer trojan horse?

Been saying it since it happened. The one thing that you cannot do politically is take away something from millions of people that have been GIVEN something. We know obama counted on this. They knew it would be next to impossible to take the insurance away from millions of people who have it. We also know that it is impossible to be sustained. Both things counted on and Grubber admitted this.

You're conceding the genius of Obama?

Interesting.

It doesn't take a genius to screw up health care for an entire country.

Dumbass

Been saying it since it happened. The one thing that you cannot do politically is take away something from millions of people that have been GIVEN something. We know obama counted on this. They knew it would be next to impossible to take the insurance away from millions of people who have it. We also know that it is impossible to be sustained. Both things counted on and Grubber admitted this.

You're conceding the genius of Obama?

Interesting.
Acknowledging human behavior and the stupidity of sheep who want to be slaughtered is not genius. Its predatory behavior...

Last edited:
The CBO's other bombshell: the Affordable Care Act isn't imploding
Yes the Democrats own the ACA - no problem. They're also very willing to fix it by expanding it further via public option. Many of them are also open to single payer. Not sure what you're getting at but I think you're not making a valid point. So we'll agree to disagree.
Please use the REPLY function.

My points are (a) the Democrats must have known that the ACA would end up crashing and were probably hoping to ultimately transition to Single Payer, and (b) that neither party has anything to crow about when it comes to the crap they have foisted on us.
ACA isn't crashing. You're drinking the koolaid.
Costs more than doubling in one year...

All but three insurers have stopped providing coverage in many states..

No one can afford it and no one can afford the penalties.

Its collapsing under its own weight..

Not exactly. It was more an experiment to see if the health insurance lobby could actually restain costs as effectively as single payor.

Would you tell us why the ACA cannot be sustained, and when it may collapse?

It's already bankrupt and unsustainable.

It's a big mess, and the bill Trump wanted people to vote for is not the answer. It's just another fail.

Try again, Congress.
The problem is if they just repeal it and kick 20 million plus off insurance, panic will erupt.

Erupt.

So, the only way they can do this is incrementally.

This is the main problem. Right now they are trying save small businesses and many in the middle class by taking away the TAX or mandate.

The disaster is exactly what obama wanted, it is exactly what democrats want.
What happens this next year when 19 states no longer have an identified insurer? Every single person in that state looses their insurance. Who are we to blame? What do those people do? If this doesn't pass today, implosion will be march of next year.. Here in Wyoming I have already gotten my notification that no insurer is currently going to be available next year. Where do I go?

Yes the Democrats own the ACA - no problem. They're also very willing to fix it by expanding it further via public option. Many of them are also open to single payer. Not sure what you're getting at but I think you're not making a valid point. So we'll agree to disagree.

My points are (a) the Democrats must have known that the ACA would end up crashing and were probably hoping to ultimately transition to Single Payer, and (b) that neither party has anything to crow about when it comes to the crap they have foisted on us.

By design

Not to mention the high deductibles for so many others.

Would you tell us why the ACA cannot be sustained, and when it may collapse?

It's already bankrupt and unsustainable.

It's a big mess, and the bill Trump wanted people to vote for is not the answer. It's just another fail.

Try again, Congress.
The problem is if they just repeal it and kick 20 million plus off insurance, panic will erupt.

Erupt.

So, the only way they can do this is incrementally.

This is the main problem. Right now they are trying save small businesses and many in the middle class by taking away the TAX or mandate.

The disaster is exactly what obama wanted, it is exactly what democrats want.
What happens this next year when 19 states no longer have an identified insurer? Every single person in that state looses their insurance. Who are we to blame? What do those people do? If this doesn't pass today, implosion will be march of next year.. Here in Wyoming I have already gotten my notification that no insurer is currently going to be available next year. Where do I go?
You sure aren't going to Trump care, its all but dead. Did you even bother to notice that a number of provisions in Trumocare dont even go into effect until 2020?

lol...

If this bill doesn't pass democrats are going to own the implosion during an election year.. maybe its best that way..
How many id's do you have to use to post the same exact lie. The ACa aint going anywhere

GOOD! Then you idiots can own its implosion... Thanks for playing..
Hand job is a pathetic moron.

lol...

If this bill doesn't pass democrats are going to own the implosion during an election year.. maybe its best that way..
How many id's do you have to use to post the same exact lie. The ACa aint going anywhere

Then I suggest you go clean up the spewage on your face.. Poor little libtard doing lewd things in public like that.. gross..

lol...

Then I suggest you go clean up the spewage on your face.. Poor little libtard doing lewd things in public like that.. gross..
spewage, is that like the cum dripping down your chin?

lol...

spewage, is that like the cum dripping down your chin?

Homophobia from a snowflake...bad form.

Forum List

Back