Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Yes. The Eastern USA has always had lots of trees. Did you burn all of your for firewood in Mother Russia, Z?

What's your opinion of all those dead Russian soldiers piling up on Ukraine? Why are Russians stupid wimps?
Trees growing through run down homes? Huh

Ok commie troll lol
You're the Russki supporting the murder of children, comrade Z

69qz3t.gif

No I’m for protection out borders and taking out Latin invaders
If you are in the US, you're an unregistered foreign agent of interest to the FBI. Do you report American troop movements, Z, or just steal high tech equipment and smuggle it back to Mother Russa?

You're worried about the Latini? Testudos are cool but the legionary tactics don't work well against combined arms.

Not in the beginning. As time went on, they saw the advantages. Notice they went to the "Lone Star" State right off the bat and, prior to joining the US, it was made clear that we had a choice to secede. IIRC, Texas is the only state to have that prior to the Civil War.

:)
Nope...they were broke and kept asking to be annexed.....the U.S. said NO for 10 years. Know your history.

American poverty...1960's

1648059568263.png

1648059660164.png

If you are in the US, you're an unregistered foreign agent of interest to the FBI. Do you report American troop movements, Z, or just steal high tech equipment and smuggle it back to Mother Russa?
Is this a commie troll joke? I don’t get it lol

I want it to end. You want it to go until Putin is killed lol
All that has to happen for it it end is for Putin to stop attacking Ukraine. Pretty simple except for liars and idiots.

You can spread all the BS you want, Russki, but in America, the truth always comes out in the end.

No I’m for protection out borders and taking out Latin invaders
Killing children, eh? Afraid of child invaders, eh? You russians are that pathetic? No wonder your USSR fell apart.

American poverty...1960's

View attachment 620041

View attachment 620042
Where is that pic located?

Forum List

Back