Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Hmmm..would be the Irish immigration you speak of? For sure many 'real' Americans were upset with that fiasco!

..or perhaps the German wave? Maybe you speak of the Slavic waves of immigration....along with the load of Jews?

Lots of English still come over..damn limeys, right? Let's not forget the sneaky Asians----and those pesky folks from India!
Irish immigrants suck.. they learned a lesson and assimilated.. I’d shut down all immigration.. need to assimilate

You don't know what the Appalachian area of America is? Your education on American history, etc. is really poor.
It wasn’t described where it was until I was told .. troll lol

To pic was 1966 year after we let Afro and Latin immigrants in.. below is a great pic of folks working .. awesome
Douchnozzle..there have been latin immigrants coming to this country from before there was a country----the US swallowed a bunch of Latinos by conquest and by purhase. Our first act was to steal everything of value they owned and make them 2nd class citizens. so get your history right loser.

Poverty is what makes those pictures..and poverty is not a race thing..except when our policies and cultural inclinations make it so~

Douchnozzle..there have been latin immigrants coming to this country from before there was a country----the US swallowed a bunch of Latinos by conquest and by purhase. Our first act was to steal everything of value they owned and make them 2nd class citizens. so get your history right loser.

Poverty is what makes those pictures..and poverty is not a race thing..except when our policies and cultural inclinations make it so~
Nope.. we still protected Americans up until 1965 from latins and Afro immigration.. The majority of Latino‘s hair in 1960 we’re business owners they brought something.. you needed to have merit

we still protected Americans up until 1965 from latins
We still need to discuss this fear of Latins again. While that may have been justified in AD 27, I think now thats a bit paranoid. I mean how are they even going to get here? triremes aren't going to make it across the Atlantic.

We still need to discuss this fear of Latins again. While that may have been justified in AD 27, I think now thats a bit paranoid. I mean how are they even going to get here? triremes aren't going to make it across the Atlantic.
Lol fear? My sisters Are Puerto Rican

His trainers in Moscow are really really bad.

Lol fear? My sisters Are Puerto Rican
Doubtful but I don't see how that relates to your fear of the Latini. I don't see why you are worried about them. How far did they get, Thrace? Thats not even close to Russia.

Doubtful but I don't see how that relates to your fear of the Latini. I don't see why you are worried about them. How far did they get, Thrace? Thats not even close to Russia.
Because I grew up during the refugee flood of my urban city they helped destroy my history area, destroyed public schools, historic homes, heritage. I’m injured should I sue?

I saw a tree growing on the out side of a house.. ppl living there .. I asked if you had any pics of run down homes vacant with trees running through them in 1960
Who said people were living there? They are empty shells....and if you knew anything beyond what your handlers allowed you to know....you'd know that trees like that take decades to get that large and full.

Forum List

Back