Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

You really don't see the pics? i guess you too lazy to open the link...par for the Jitler course~
I saw a tree growing on the out side of a house.. ppl living there .. I asked if you had any pics of run down homes vacant with trees running through them in 1960

I saw a tree growing on the out side of a house.. ppl living there .. I asked if you had any pics of run down homes vacant with trees running through them in 1960
LOL! OK..sure. If you don't know that there are countless places a bad or worse than your pic--you're too stupid to breath. Hell, I'd bet there are places in Southie that look worse than that~

LOL! OK..sure. If you don't know that there are countless places a bad or worse than your pic--you're too stupid to breath. Hell, I'd bet there are places in Southie that look worse than that~
Not in 1960. Pre immigration changes

These are some of mine from about 10 years ago:

igg4Utb.jpg
Nothing prettier than a field of bluebonnets next to a field of Indian blankets.

Lol so you’re saying a major metropolitan city run by democrats looks worse than the Appalachia? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg lol
***chuckles***
Yeah..if you forget the fact that the one pic is in the 60's and the other is this century...sure.

I doubt Appalachia has gotten any better..and I know Baltimore hasn't.

Point is Jitler....both those scenes have nothing to do with immigration--those are homegrown whites in Appalachia..and home-grown Blacks in the Baltimore pic.

Putin is a war criminal.....you support war criminals, don't you?
OK.

And Xiden is an Alzheimer's riddled fool.....you DID hire the handicapped!

Bully for you!

Now go shopping and put your money where your mouth is.

All of it.

The money, that is.

You really don't know correct American history, do you? The really funny part is you thinking immigration issues are only a modern issue in America........ Tell your troll handlers they need to train you better, Comrade. :heehee:

***chuckles***
Yeah..if you forget the fact that the one pic is in the 60's and the other is this century...sure.

I doubt Appalachia has gotten any better..and I know Baltimore hasn't.

Point is Jitler....both those scenes have nothing to do with immigration--those are homegrown whites in Appalachia..and home-grown Blacks in the Baltimore pic.
It shows immigration has destroyed major Metropolitan areas.. sad America wasn’t like this before democrats got their nails in low iq refugees

Pre-immigration? When was that? Anyway..South Boston in the 60's:

1648060397540.png

1648060451711.png

Pre-immigration? When was that? Anyway..South Boston in the 60's:

View attachment 620044

View attachment 620045
To pic was 1966 year after we let Afro and Latin immigrants in.. below is a great pic of folks working .. awesome

It shows immigration has destroyed major Metropolitan areas.. sad America wasn’t like this before democrats got their nails in low iq refugees
Hmmm..would be the Irish immigration you speak of? For sure many 'real' Americans were upset with that fiasco!

..or perhaps the German wave? Maybe you speak of the Slavic waves of immigration....along with the load of Jews?

Lots of English still come over..damn limeys, right? Let's not forget the sneaky Asians----and those pesky folks from India!

Forum List

Back