Do we have a right to defend our heritage and culture with force?

Who said people were living there? They are empty shells....and if you knew anything beyond what your handlers allowed you to know....you'd know that trees like that take decades to get that large and full.
The pic I posted no one was living in.

Yeah..in Boston, you loser---but millions out West~ Lily white Boston fought desegregation as hard as Alabama did.
But that was the Blacks...your town too cold for most Hispanics.
I’m paddy the baddy baby!
E2DA53E1-F2CF-4908-851F-26AF13045070.jpeg

Because I grew up during the refugee flood of my urban city they helped destroy my history area, destroyed public schools, historic homes, heritage. I’m injured should I sue?
You should definitely sue. But how old are you? The Latins haven't destroyed any area in a long time. Next you're going to tell Ottomans, Greeks, and Persians are a threat. Yet you don't seem to care about the Goths er Germans.

Phoenicians did it..just sayin'.
Of course!

You should definitely sue. But how old are you? The Latins haven't destroyed any area in a long time. Next you're going to tell Ottomans, Greeks, and Persians are a threat. Yet you don't seem to care about the Goths er Germans.

Of course!
Some ppl look away when things are going well. No matter how well I do I can’t leave my heritage and culture to die, I can’t allow poor Americans to suffer.

Nothing prettier than a field of bluebonnets next to a field of Indian blankets.
The Indian Blankets come up among them as the Bluebonnets go to seed. Flowers from April to early July when it all usually gets mowed.

You can see the Bluebonnets going to seed as the Indian Blankets are coming in:

n6MOqSW.jpg

Some ppl look away when things are going well. No matter how well I do I can’t leave my heritage and culture to die, I can’t allow poor Americans to suffer.
You're a Russophile and have made several posts antithetical to American ideals, comrade Z

69qz3t.gif

I’m just wondering as I sit in a part of America that looks like a Third World country.. do we just vote it out or do we have a right to protect our heritage and our culture in other ways?
What exactly are you protecting and by what “other ways”?

Forum List

Back