Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
America has always been changing as new immigrant groups arrive. That is what America is all about. If you want to stop time you're out of luck. Get over it.

IMHO, immigrants make much better Americans than native-born Americans. The vast majority of immigrants, legal and illegal, are looking for the American dream. They are not afraid to come to a foreign country to pursue their freedom and economic opportunity. That is exactly the kind of America we want and need. We don't need people who feel America owes them something because they were born here.

You didn’t read the title and OP did you?
This thread isn’t about immigrants and or immigrant groups.
Here, let me hold your hand through this kid.
The premise of the thread:
Do barely American politicians have America’s best interests at heart, do they value the American value system, american principles, traditions and the American Way, will they keep America on the path it’s been on for centuries or will they deviate from what has made America the greatest nation on earth?
Start a thread about how Americans shouldn’t have the right to control immigration to America, how illegal/forced demographic change is better than organic invited change, about how a browner America is better based on data, about how illegals are good for our job markets, our education system, our healthcare systemand I’ll participate in it....I PROMISE.
Where do you think these 'barely American' politicians get their values. Hint: their parents who came here for the very American values you extoll. If America is the greatest nation on earth you can thank these 'barely American' immigrants.

That sounds cool and all but if it were true how and why would the “fundamentally change America” bullshit pushed by the Kenyan take flight?
What Kenyan?
This one.
Malik-Obama-tweet.jpg
That's fake.

Haha...right.
Because you know Hussein and his history better than his brother does. We believe you.
That is fake.

1615739632787.png

Auma Obama Tears Into Malik Over His Jealousy, Bitterness Towards Barack - (kahawatungu.com)
Fact check: Old fabricated Obama “Kenyan birth certificate” resurfaces | Reuters
Obama’s Brother Malik Tweets FAKE Birth Certificate Showing Obama Was Born in Kenya, Calls Him ‘Stingy’ (nairobiwire.com)

Your ancestors illegally immigrated here and formed a government without the permission of the 500 nations already here.
So did the 500 nations who were fighting and stealing land from each other before the euro settlers got here

by 16th century standards practiced all over the world to the winner go the spoils

we have advance pd somewhat since then and that is no longer acceptable behavior

but it was universally acceptable throughout the entire world then
No excuses will be accepted. None of what you posted is true.

Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
America has always been changing as new immigrant groups arrive. That is what America is all about. If you want to stop time you're out of luck. Get over it.

IMHO, immigrants make much better Americans than native-born Americans. The vast majority of immigrants, legal and illegal, are looking for the American dream. They are not afraid to come to a foreign country to pursue their freedom and economic opportunity. That is exactly the kind of America we want and need. We don't need people who feel America owes them something because they were born here.

Do barely American politicians have America’s best interests at heart, do they value the American value system, american principles, traditions and the American Way, will they keep America on the path it’s been on for centuries or will they deviate from what has made America the greatest nation on earth?
Start a thread about how Americans shouldn’t have the right to control immigration to America, how illegal/forced demographic change is better than organic invited change, about how a browner America is better based on data, about how illegals are good for our job markets, our education system, our healthcare systemand I’ll participate in it....I PROMISE.
Where do you think these 'barely American' politicians get their values. Hint: their parents who came here for the very American values you extoll. If America is the greatest nation on earth you can thank these 'barely American' immigrants.

That sounds cool and all but if it were true how and why would the “fundamentally change America” bullshit pushed by the Kenyan take flight?
What Kenyan?
This one.
Malik-Obama-tweet.jpg
That's fake.

Haha...right.
Because you know Hussein and his history better than his brother does. We believe you.
That is fake.

View attachment 467657
Auma Obama Tears Into Malik Over His Jealousy, Bitterness Towards Barack - (kahawatungu.com)
Fact check: Old fabricated Obama “Kenyan birth certificate” resurfaces | Reuters
Obama’s Brother Malik Tweets FAKE Birth Certificate Showing Obama Was Born in Kenya, Calls Him ‘Stingy’ (nairobiwire.com)

Half brother Malik is a loser who wanted to ride Obama's coattails.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, the OP made it about race from the start.
Mexico isnt a race

its a country

and a foreign country full of non American citizens
This thread is not just about Mexico and this thread is about race. Because there are white non American citizens here in huge number on visa overstays, yet you talk about Mexico.

Why would you want to keep your head deep in your ass?
20316.jpeg
Because I realize that you descend from illegal immigrants and have no right to bitch.

Hahaha...My ancestors founded America...Have you ever heard of the Declaration Of Independence?
Your ancestors illegally immigrated here and formed a government without the permission of the 500 nations already here.
Is "illegal immigration" wrong in your eyes then?

Since I'm a NATIVE AMERICAN (I WAS BORN HERE), I AINT GOING NO WHERE.

Your family did not descend from those originally here.

White supremacy should have nothing to do with american principles, the american value system or the american way.

This thread isn’t about white supremacy. Start one though and I’ll participate...I promise.
That's exactly what it's about.

You will never have an honest discussion with this clown

Trust me I know...He/she is extremely bitter, angry and hateful towards whitey...,just not enough to head home to Africa to be with warm, inviting, like kind. No welfare in Africa you know.

The State of Social Assistance in Africa report | UNDP in ...
Sep 25, 2019 · More African governments than ever before are delivering social assistance to the poor and to vulnerable populations. Coverage is still quite limited, but the number of programes has been rising rapidly in the last decade with the trend across Africa towards broadening and deepening social assistance. The State of Social Assistance in Africa report maps and analyzes the recent growth …

That’s cute...nice try.
Our Africans on the tit here drive Cadillacs, own free cell phones, smoke lots of weed, drink lots of foties...get to rape white women...etc etc
Nomsayin homie?

Why do you live in such a terrible neighborhood?
What makes you think I do?

You just described your neighborhood.

What Kenyan?
This one.
Malik-Obama-tweet.jpg
That's fake.

Haha...right.
That is fake.

View attachment 467657

Exactly.

Translation: do we have too many Plebians and not enough Patricians in power at the moment?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White supremacy should have nothing to do with american principles, the american value system or the american way.

This thread isn’t about white supremacy. Start one though and I’ll participate...I promise.

Trust me I know...He/she is extremely bitter, angry and hateful towards whitey...,just not enough to head home to Africa to be with warm, inviting, like kind. No welfare in Africa you know.

Sep 25, 2019 · More African governments than ever before are delivering social assistance to the poor and to vulnerable populations. Coverage is still quite limited, but the number of programes has been rising rapidly in the last decade with the trend across Africa towards broadening and deepening social assistance. The State of Social Assistance in Africa report maps and analyzes the recent growth …

That’s cute...nice try.
Our Africans on the tit here drive Cadillacs, own free cell phones, smoke lots of weed, drink lots of foties...get to rape white women...etc etc
Nomsayin homie?

Don’t default to predictable, typical Leftist bullshit.
Don’t project and put words in my mouth. I’m pretty sure we both know I avoid filthy human beings like I avoid the plague.

You don't know shit. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. Disliking whites who are racist is not bitterness or hate of all white people and I know nothing about welfare. The fact you try associating welfare with only blacks shows just how much your ignorant white ass has been race pimped.

What Kenyan?
This one.
Malik-Obama-tweet.jpg
That's fake.

Haha...right.
That is fake.

View attachment 467657

What Kenyan?
This one.
Malik-Obama-tweet.jpg
That's fake.

Haha...right.
That is fake.

View attachment 467657

Should we believe BaRock Hussein’s literary agent at Harvard?
9196693.jpg

That’s cute...nice try.
Nomsayin homie?

Don’t default to predictable, typical Leftist bullshit.
Don’t project and put words in my mouth. I’m pretty sure we both know I avoid filthy human beings like I avoid the plague.
You can't avoid yourself.

What Kenyan?
This one.
Malik-Obama-tweet.jpg
That's fake.

Haha...right.
That is fake.

View attachment 467657

What Kenyan?
This one.
Malik-Obama-tweet.jpg
That's fake.

Haha...right.
That is fake.

View attachment 467657

Should we believe BaRock Hussein’s literary agent at Harvard?
9196693.jpg
That's fake too.

Mexico isnt a race

its a country

This thread is not just about Mexico and this thread is about race. Because there are white non American citizens here in huge number on visa overstays, yet you talk about Mexico.

20316.jpeg
Because I realize that you descend from illegal immigrants and have no right to bitch.

Hahaha...My ancestors founded America...Have you ever heard of the Declaration Of Independence?

Saying certain people have an ETERNAL RIGHT to live in a place is pure RACISM.

I was BORN HERE just the same as every living INJUN.

Therefore, as a Native American, I have the SAME right to be here.

You don't know shit. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. Disliking whites who are racist is not bitterness or hate of all white people and I know nothing about welfare. The fact you try associating welfare with only blacks shows just how much your ignorant white ass has been race pimped.

Haha...I’ve seen the data and I’m not woke enough to pretend it doesn’t exist. Sorry.

American isn't "slipping away"..........it has already slipped away and is gone. As much as it breaks my heart to say this - it is true. One need only look to the "wall" on the border with Mexico. Tens of thousands of illegals have or will flood through those holes - just as the fascist democrats planned.

America is no longer for the citizens of this once great country. Damned shame.

Last edited:
Mexico isnt a race

its a country

20316.jpeg

Don’t the contradicting filthy fucks always tell us we all came from the same organism?
By that logic aren’t we all descendants of who they call “natives”?

Mexico isnt a race

its a country

20316.jpeg

It shows the level of hate for Americans that so many libs have

Last edited:
Change is scary, as an old white person I get it, That doesn't make it right.

It is the DUTY of core Americans to stop regressive change.
Why would you encourage or support the degradation of America?
I’m guessing you’re a pretty awesome American...haha

Forum List

Back