Do White Lives Matter, now?

Gee, could it possibly be that black Police officers, the black Police Chief, the black District Attorney and the black Mayor were simply trying to fight crime in a black neighborhood and there was no racism or brutality against blacks intended?

So you judge an entire race by the actions of a few of the race..Well then, you must hate every race....

Let me see if I understand how this works, Moon...it's fine for the liberal media to paint whites as racists because of the actions of a few...but it's totally awful if someone judges blacks by the actions of a few?
No it is not fine. All that are racists should be addressed in the manner that truly depicts their philosophy....
To me truth is more important than projection......

So explain to me how the riots in Baltimore were a "racist" issue?
It was about police brutality, who duped you? The ones making it about race are paid hucksters and provocateurs...

So black leaders are claiming "Police Brutality" on blacks took place in Baltimore...when the officers involved were mostly black...the Chief of Police was black...the District Attorney was black...the Mayor was black...the Attorney General was black and the President of the United States was black?
How can a black man be racists against another black man?

Your attempt at logic and factual debate...

tumblr_mtz09jIn7w1qedb29o1_500.gif

So, no chance you would actually say what you are disagreeing with, you know, with words and points that could be responded to?

Guess that is not the way you roll...
Actually, intelligent folk have no problem whatsoever with the meaning of the post...apparently you do...

GOt it. Insult.

I note you still have not explained what part of my post, or which specific point you disagree with, and of course, no actual attempt to support your disagreement.

Lets try it one point at a time.

DO you think any mention of a racial issue is "playing the race card"?

Stop begging people to answer you bullshit logic and loaded questions. All you do is ask people "what are ya chicken?" to make sense of your non sense

LIar.

YOu said the op was playing the race card.

I disagreed.

Can you support your claim in any way, or is that me asking a "loaded question"?

Sure, the OP assumed that the fight had something to do with white lives and not just an act of violence.

Here's where you get all confused by my one sentence reply

Gee, could it possibly be that black Police officers, the black Police Chief, the black District Attorney and the black Mayor were simply trying to fight crime in a black neighborhood and there was no racism or brutality against blacks intended?
No, Cause the guy died from injuries from not being restrained properly after arrest....and the questionable stop by the van in a location where the van has no authorization to be parked at.....The driver is the juan being charged with man slaughter....

So, no chance you would actually say what you are disagreeing with, you know, with words and points that could be responded to?

Guess that is not the way you roll...
Actually, intelligent folk have no problem whatsoever with the meaning of the post...apparently you do...

GOt it. Insult.

I note you still have not explained what part of my post, or which specific point you disagree with, and of course, no actual attempt to support your disagreement.

Stop begging people to answer you bullshit logic and loaded questions. All you do is ask people "what are ya chicken?" to make sense of your non sense

LIar.

I disagreed.

Can you support your claim in any way, or is that me asking a "loaded question"?

Sure, the OP assumed that the fight had something to do with white lives and not just an act of violence.

A riot that started after a hip hop concern? 40 black guys vs one white guy?

Race seems to be a reasonable assumption for a motive.

GOt it. Insult.

LIar.

I disagreed.

Your assumption means dick tho

GOt it. Insult.

LIar.

I disagreed.

For it to be a race card play, it has to be dishonestly false.

IF the assumption is reasonably likely, than it is not a Race Card play.

As i said, simply discussing race is not Race Card.

Its obvious no one clicked those links....once again someone posts some unverifiable bullshit from Gateway pundit and who are they quoting?

An ANONYMOUS INTERNET POSTING!!!! Name redacted....No one is there to back up the story or anything. All you got is a guy on the ground and people recorded it.

The people in the video asked for 911 and water to help the guy. But never mind that....The INTERNET told you it was 40 vs 1. And we all know that the internet is constantly checked by Nuns to ensure accuracy

Fools

LIar.

I disagreed.

Dude, I said I dont play by your fucking rules. You want to talk at someone go find a stray dog or build a robot with no mouth

So this thread is playing the race card but you're upset that someone pointed out that racial history has been worse in the past and that...just that, ruffled your feathers?

You should, after every post say "Annnnnnd Scene" because everyone else knows you're acting
they fail to see how their original acts of violence has fueled today's backlash...

A backlash with a hundred year pause?!

LOL!!!:haha:

That is utterly absurd.
Actually it also has to do with segregation, and the way the blacks were violently treated by whites during the 1960's, which is not 100 years ago...And there continued to be riots when the backlash has built to a climactic level since the 1960's, no hundred year pause....
Now we are seeing the violence inherit in the system. the struggle of class against class turns into a political struggle no matter how long it takes....

Dude, I hate to point out an inconvenient truth but when the President of the United States is black...the Attorney General of the United States is black...the Mayor of Baltimore is black...the Chief of Police of Baltimore is black and half of the officers involved in the incident that started a riot were black...it's damn hard for me to see the "violence inherit (sic) in the system" when the system in question is being run predominantly by blacks!
You would be factually correct IF there was an absence of violence in the system prior to those Black elected officials.
Are you stating that there was an absence of violence???

What I'm "stating" is that when the violence was blamed on racism perpetrated on blacks by a system dominated by whites...you might have had a point...but when you no longer have that domination by whites and have reached a point in a city like Baltimore where blacks dominate...then trying to blame what happened on racism is ludicrous! This isn't a black/white problem...it's a criminals vs. the police problem.

LIar.

I disagreed.

Dude, I said I dont play by your fucking rules. You want to talk at someone go find a stray dog or build a robot with no mouth

Not my rules. THat what the Race Card is.

You libs like to pretend that there is some equivalency between conservatives pointing out real issues, like a real hate crime, and you libs making false accusations of racism in order to slander people you want to destroy.

Which is self serving bullshit.

Expect to see more of this

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You libs like to pretend that there is some equivalency between conservatives pointing out real issues, like a real hate crime, and you libs making false accusations of racism in order to slander people you want to destroy.

The only person pretending here is you. You're pretending the OP didnt play the race card because you're pretending to be the arbiter of the race card.

What you think the race card is or isnt matters as much as a drop of pee in the Atlantic Ocean.

The op has 40 blacks guys beating the crap out of a lone white guy and you want to talk about penis size?

Yeah...whats the problem

Random violence is a bigger problem than penis size.

THe problem is that you can't wrap your mind around that.

Au Contrair

Random violence BY BLACKS is really really important to you. Random violence by whites is ignored by you. Something about stats and calcualtors.

While Penis size always matters dick face

The only person pretending here is you. You're pretending the OP didnt play the race card because you're pretending to be the arbiter of the race card.

What you think the race card is or isnt matters as much as a drop of pee in the Atlantic Ocean.

Mentioning race is not the race card.

That is not me being an "arbiter", it is just the truth.

YOu libs like pretend that there is some equivalency between conservatives pointing out real issues, like a real hate crime, and you libs making false accusations of racism in order to slander people you want to destroy.

Yeah real hate crime like the OP which has no basis in reality. But you ask for seconds because you're a dumbass who is looking for his idiotic bullshit to be validated.

Forum List

Back