do you admire People who take drugs?

Define a drug.

Do you use caffeine, you despicable worm?

I'm pretty sure you use alcohol, you degenerate.

drug noun 1 any chemical substance which, when taken into the body or applied externally, has a specific effect on its functioning.

Last edited:
Define a drug.

Do you use caffeine, you despicable worm?

I'm pretty sure you use alcohol, you degenerate.

drug noun 1 any chemical substance which, when taken into the body or applied externally, has a specific effect on its functioning.
Look at his claimed age and add on 10-15 years .

Who knows what medication he is on , which is probably what he meant to enquire about generally.
Though why he would want to be so nosy is beyond me.

I am on a Heroin and Cocaine mix for my pain and depression , Ze Bra .

Being an ex-drug user myself, I'll say this: Drug users are idiots. Why do you think they call it "dope"?

Clean and sober for 17 years now.

Good for you! I never had an interest in drugs, but I used to drink like everyone else, back in the day. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 20 years now. 2nd best decision I ever made. :)

So

Humans have been getting buzzed forever
Monkeys and animals get high...pick yer poisons and leave the rest of us alone

I got some sweet bud , an a 21 year old glenfiddich...not a crazy pricy one .....and what left of a miller 12 pack...

I used to drink all kinds of micro brews ....I like my old school mass produced miller ,

Do you admire people who wear boots? Do you admire people who eat ice cream? Do you admire people who drive Toyotas? Do you admire people who are right handed? Do you admire people who have brown eyes? Are you detecting a theme here? These questions are just as dumb as yours was.

Use of drugs isnt a reason to admire or not admire a person. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Being an ex-drug user myself, I'll say this: Drug users are idiots. Why do you think they call it "dope"?

Clean and sober for 17 years now.
Because YOU couldnt handle your drugs, everyone else who uses them is an "idiot"? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
They used to cut LSD with strychnine back in the 60's.
No they didnt. What a stupid fucking thing to claim. People who think urban legends are real, are "dopes". Next youll be telling us about how Bruce Lee can defeat any man, despite the fact that he never actually fought anyone. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
That’s just bad business…

Strychnine is expensive.
Its the dumbest thing ive heard in awhile. What LSD dealer is going to be like "you know what my product needs? It needs some deadly poison. That'll get the customers rolling in." :laugh:

Decades of chemical dependency used as an emotional crutch of sorts weakens a person's ability to deal with any sort of difficulties in life.

Life happens, people get hurt or pass away or change jobs and move away. And the person that is chemical dependent gets to a point that they can no longer process those emotions anymore....results are not good at all....everything from an inability to perform necessary activities to unrecoverable depression. Basically worthless in any situation.

i just read that was one of them urban legends.....sure you did drugs galt?....

Lots of them. I quit high school in '68, got on a bus, and went to Haight-Asbury in SF.

But I never touched any of the hard stuff until 2006, when I started smoking crack cocaine. Lost just about everything I owned within one year.

No they didnt. What a stupid fucking thing to claim. People who think urban legends are real, are "dopes". Next youll be telling us about how Bruce Lee can defeat any man, despite the fact that he never actually fought anyone. :cuckoo:

I suppose next you'll be saying that heroin isn't being cut by adding fentanyl.

Forum List

Back