Zone1 Do you believe in Free Speech

Yup pretty damn clear. I just posted what you originally said. And your correction after getting schooled for a few pages was a nice touch. Been a pleasure

Nope, stop trying to re-invent reality like other leftists.

The government can do nothing, private or public property.
The owners of the private property can toss you. They can even have you arrested.
I have no idea how so many are simply unable to understand the rights protected in the Constitution apply to government actions, not public actions.

You said I had no 1st amendment freedom of speech on private property, which is to say I'm not free to say what I want within reason on my own property! Now you are backing off that statement. You should learn to expatiate yourself more clearly---- what you meant to say was that a person had no 1st amendment protections on someone ELSE's private property.

You said I had no 1st amendment freedom of speech on private property, which is to say I'm not free to say what I want within reason on my own property! Now you are backing off that statement. You should learn to expatiate yourself more clearly---- what you meant to say was that a person had no 1st amendment protections on someone ELSE's private property.

Holy cow, No one believes we are talking about what you can say in your living room.

What right to free speech do you have on some else’s property?

You said private property, which implies I have no right to free speech on my own private property!

And who gets to decide my right to free speech on your property? If I am standing in your grass and say something you disagree with, how will you stop me or enforce it? And what if a cop or the FBI comes on your property and says something you don't like, will you limit their speech as well?

Not arguing, just asking. I want to know how that works.

You said private property, which implies I have no right to free speech on my own private property!

Oh come on…you know I didn’t that…

And who gets to decide my right to free speech on your property?

Me!

If I am standing in your grass and say something you disagree with, how will you stop me or enforce it?
I’m very creative in employing non-traditional methods for removing people from my property.

That said, just because I an’t stop you doesn’t mean it’s your right.

And what if a cop or the FBI comes on your property and says something you don't like, will you limit their speech as well?

If they are there in an official capacity then that would trump my private property rights.

Not arguing, just asking. I want to know how that works.
I get it,but it isn’t a right.

Holy cow, No one believes we are talking about what you can say in your living room.

You said no one has freedom of speech on private property. That means that I have no freedom of speech on my private property.

Quite a different thing to say that you don't have freedom of speech on someone's ELSE'S private property!

I guess you are just so illiterate that you think everyone is supposed to read your mind for your intent.

Still waiting to hear how and where it is written that I have no freedom of speech on anyone's private property! All property is owned by someone, so in effect, that suggests I really don't have freedom of speech.

Oh come on…you know I didn’t that…
I am not being pedantic, you said private property. My home is private property. That is why I asked.

You? You mean you have absolute control of my speech that if I'm standing at the bottom of your yard trying to flag down a bus or a taxi, you can censure me? How will you enforce that? Will you pull a gun on me or call the police to enforce your rules?

I’m very creative in employing non-traditional methods for removing people from my property.
I hope it wouldn't involve sicking a dog on me because all that would get you is one dead dog. Or many. I don't frighten nor scare. I'm 6.6, 330 pounds, trained in multiple martial arts and armed. Come and get me. You'd be far better advised to just come down and talk to me and ask me nice. I'm very reasonable with other reasonable people.

I get it,but it isn’t a right.
None of this is right. Few things in the world are anymore.

Forum List

Back