Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
We have time limits on certain alleged crimes because memories tend to not be accurate after decades and convictions cannot be upheld. Murder being one exception however, cold murder cases require much more detail and proof. In this case there are no witnesses to the alleged attack no hard evidence and hundreds of supporters of Kavenaugh. That is the problem with "Me Too"......A man's reputation and livlihood can be destroyed on one person's allegation. That is NOT the way the American justice system is supposed to work.

You forget, that the nominee had been vetted SIX times by the FBI.

He may have been vetted six times, but there is a very good chance that he didn't have to disclose his high school whereabouts for the investigation.

When I got my Top Secret done, they had me go back 10 years from the date I enlisted, which is how far back the scope of those things go. Now, Kavanaugh is a lawyer, which means he went to college for 4 years to get his B.S., and another 4 years for his law degree. Then? He probably had to intern for a couple of years before getting to the point where he would be noticed by those high up in the government. That would take at least another 5 years before he would be put in a job that would require a clearance and investigation, which places his investigation to around his second year in college and forward. And yes, once you get a clearance, you are re-investigated every couple of years as long as you hold that clearance, or, whenever you are upgraded from say, Classified, to Top Secret, another investigation is done. Chances are that none of his high school time would have been investigated.

Me? I joined the Navy at 18, and had to go all the way back to when I was 8.

My Brother also was investigated, and correct, the initial investigation may just be 10 years, but if they suspect anything that may have occurred prior to that time they have authority to go as far back as is necessary.

Being abusive to women would draw that kind of additional scrutiny.

If there was nothing suspicious in his initial investigation, they wouldn't have gone back to his high school days. The only accounts of his abusive behavior towards women (so far) appear to be in his high school days, so the farthest back they would have gone would be to his Sophmore year of college.

Then it speaks to a lack of a pattern of behavior. Which is key to 30 year old sex abuse allegations.

Without a pattern, you got no case.

Abusive males don’t wake up one day and become abusive, then decide the next not to be.

Doesn't change the claim that he was drunk when he tried to rape her. And yes, when a person is drunk, they will do many things they wouldn't do otherwise. Maybe the almost rape was enough to wake him up so that he didn't do it anymore.

You forget, that the nominee had been vetted SIX times by the FBI.

He may have been vetted six times, but there is a very good chance that he didn't have to disclose his high school whereabouts for the investigation.

When I got my Top Secret done, they had me go back 10 years from the date I enlisted, which is how far back the scope of those things go. Now, Kavanaugh is a lawyer, which means he went to college for 4 years to get his B.S., and another 4 years for his law degree. Then? He probably had to intern for a couple of years before getting to the point where he would be noticed by those high up in the government. That would take at least another 5 years before he would be put in a job that would require a clearance and investigation, which places his investigation to around his second year in college and forward. And yes, once you get a clearance, you are re-investigated every couple of years as long as you hold that clearance, or, whenever you are upgraded from say, Classified, to Top Secret, another investigation is done. Chances are that none of his high school time would have been investigated.

Me? I joined the Navy at 18, and had to go all the way back to when I was 8.

My Brother also was investigated, and correct, the initial investigation may just be 10 years, but if they suspect anything that may have occurred prior to that time they have authority to go as far back as is necessary.

Being abusive to women would draw that kind of additional scrutiny.

If there was nothing suspicious in his initial investigation, they wouldn't have gone back to his high school days. The only accounts of his abusive behavior towards women (so far) appear to be in his high school days, so the farthest back they would have gone would be to his Sophmore year of college.

Then it speaks to a lack of a pattern of behavior. Which is key to 30 year old sex abuse allegations.

Without a pattern, you got no case.

Abusive males don’t wake up one day and become abusive, then decide the next not to be.

Doesn't change the claim that he was drunk when he tried to rape her. And yes, when a person is drunk, they will do many things they wouldn't do otherwise. Maybe the almost rape was enough to wake him up so that he didn't do it anymore.

Yeah she was most likely drunk too. Hope she learned her lesson as well.

By the way, for all you conservatives who are saying that Kavanaugh would never drink or party, you should know that the prep school he graduated from had the reputation as a party school. Hell..............in one of their yearbooks, they showed a picture of beer kegs that was captioned "100 kegs or bust". In their freaking YEARBOOK. Another picture in the yearbook asked about the legality of partying after school.

And, for those who think that Judge is such a good character witness, consider the book that he wrote called "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk", in which he describes his own problem with drinking. Interestingly enough, there is a character in his book named "Bart O'Kavanaugh".

Still think Judge is a good character witness for Kavanaugh?

Kavanaugh's Character Witness Once Wrote About His Family for Washingtonian. Check Out What His Brother Wrote in to Rebut Him. | Washingtonian

Christine Blasey Ford says Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school, and that Washington writer Mark Judge was in the room. Both were students at Georgetown Prep at the time. Judge denied the incident to the New York Times, saying “I never saw anything like what was described” and that, regarding Kavanaugh, “It is not who he is.”

As Stephanie Mencimer reported in Mother Jones, Judge’s 1997 memoir of his time at Georgetown Prep describes heavy drinking, at times to the point of blacking out. (It also features a cameo by a “Bart O’Kavanaugh,” who “puked in someone’s car the other night” and “passed out on his way back from a party.”)

1. My school had a reputation for hellacious keggers as well. Believe it or not, not everyone participated.

2. Mr. Judge is not a witness to something that did not happen.

You wasted a whole lot of words though.

Well, chances are that if Judge participated in wild partying, his buddy Kavanaugh did as well.

As far as Judge not being a witness to anything? Mrs. Ford said she was almost raped, and the only reason she wasn't is because Judge stopped Kavanaugh from raping her! Yes, Judge IS a witness. You're just pissed because the prime character witness was a drunken slob in high school, and Kavanaugh probably was as well, because Judge was his best friend.

The witness did not claim it happened.....Only Ford did.

Mark Judge is not a character witness for anyone. He was named as an eye witness to an alleged assault. He has said he has no memory of any party as described. He can't say that he doesn't remember this party because no one knows when it happened.

I suppose I neither believe nor disbelieve her.

She says he was drunk, which means he might not remember the incident.

This happened when they were in high school, so why is this relevant considering he has clearly developed into a well respected officer of the court?

This is just left wing dirt ball tactics to undermine the constitution and the confirmation process.

I suppose I neither believe nor disbelieve her.

She says he was drunk, which means he might not remember the incident.

This happened when they were in high school, so why is this relevant considering he has clearly developed into a well respected officer of the court?

This is just left wing dirt ball tactics to undermine the constitution and the confirmation process.

Yes and IMO she was drunk and doesn't remember accurately. Funny, no one seems to question her sobriety. The whole thing stinks of Democrat lies.

936RTWM.jpg

Remember that it was the "conservative" "Republicans" who CHOSE to attack female Americans for at least a decade. It has been "conservative" "Republicans" who have selected to nominate people like Kavanaugh for high office even though they know that their nominees disrespect female Americans. Other, more decent people could have been nominated.

Please "conservatives," take some responsibility for your choices in front of our 320+ million nation, half of which is female.
Ted Kennedy called. He leaves women dead in ditches.

Nope...

Don't believe her.

Was that before or after Christine Blasey Ford publicly identified herself and fully told her story, alleging that Kavanaugh, then 17, locked her in a room and attempted to remove her clothes while putting his hand over her mouth so she couldn’t scream. She was 15 at the time.

Sorry, but I still don't believe her...

You are entitled to believe her if you feel the need to.
The real matter is how m an y women will believe her in the coming election and feel Trump did her wrong with this process.
They didn't believe Hillary.
Don’t blame Hillary blame voters and people who don’t
You're assessing blame. I'm assessing believability.

Taking all his testimony together, we see a clear pattern emerge: Brett Kavanaugh has never appeared under oath before the U.S. Senate without lying.

As a onetime member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I considered the truthfulness of judicial nominees as a non-negotiable quality. Lying under oath cannot and must not be rewarded with a seat on the nation’s highest court, and lies cannot remain unchallenged.

Of course if Republicans don't mind that Trump is a liar, why would they mind if this guy is too. They like his lies.

1. He is not a corporate partisan hack
2. He doesn't want to overturn Roe V Wade.

What has Judge Kavanaugh lied about? Please show us your reliable source and link. Thanks!
Nope, until you prove you aren’t a rapeo I got no time for you. The woman who have come out against you should be considered credible.

See how that works? Bull shit eh?
Yeah I think you’re on to something. You should avoid me at all costs until you find proof that I’m not a rapist. See ya!

Typical response, until it happens. Say Bucky, why is it Mrs. Ford is refusing to come before Congress? Lie, and just like Russia, retards like you gobble it up.
Really? You think I’ve gobbled up the stupid Russia thing?! Ok Mr Clueless, keep talking out of your ass, you might accidentally get something right one of these days.

You gobbled up enough to look stupid. You are blinded by whomever you watch on TV. Notice you don’t address Mrs. fords unwillingness to testify? You are a dumb sheep. Nothing more.
If she doesn’t testify then I will speak to it. Her attorneys are obviously setting conditions for the hearing. Easy cowgirl, it will happen, don’t get your panties in a wad.

What conditions do they need to set? She and her attorney said she was willing to testify before Congress. Now she has her chance on Monday.

Taking all his testimony together, we see a clear pattern emerge: Brett Kavanaugh has never appeared under oath before the U.S. Senate without lying.

As a onetime member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I considered the truthfulness of judicial nominees as a non-negotiable quality. Lying under oath cannot and must not be rewarded with a seat on the nation’s highest court, and lies cannot remain unchallenged.

Of course if Republicans don't mind that Trump is a liar, why would they mind if this guy is too. They like his lies.

1. He is not a corporate partisan hack
2. He doesn't want to overturn Roe V Wade.

What has Judge Kavanaugh lied about? Please show us your reliable source and link. Thanks!
Yeah I think you’re on to something. You should avoid me at all costs until you find proof that I’m not a rapist. See ya!

Typical response, until it happens. Say Bucky, why is it Mrs. Ford is refusing to come before Congress? Lie, and just like Russia, retards like you gobble it up.
Really? You think I’ve gobbled up the stupid Russia thing?! Ok Mr Clueless, keep talking out of your ass, you might accidentally get something right one of these days.

You gobbled up enough to look stupid. You are blinded by whomever you watch on TV. Notice you don’t address Mrs. fords unwillingness to testify? You are a dumb sheep. Nothing more.
If she doesn’t testify then I will speak to it. Her attorneys are obviously setting conditions for the hearing. Easy cowgirl, it will happen, don’t get your panties in a wad.

What conditions do they need to set? She and her attorney said she was willing to testify before Congress. Now she has her chance on Monday.

My bet is she doesn’t. She has no other witness but her word.

heard she wants closed door and only specofic questions and those asked while using a 'sock puppet' an in a nonthreatening sympathetic childs voice .

heard she wants closed door and only specofic questions and those asked while using a 'sock puppet' an in a nonthreatening sympathetic childs voice .
She is also demanding a safe space, a crying closet, and a vagina shaped costume to wear.

So, the Democrats new position, based upon what the lawyer for Ford has said, is that Ford will NOT testify before Congress until the FBI has fully investigated the matter.

So, no testimony until after the election at which time, no doubt, the entire matter will be dropped.

So, we now have their actual strategy articulated.

If she is a no-show on Monday, they should hold the vote that day and move to have a full Senate vote Tuesday.

So, the Democrats new position, based upon what the lawyer for Ford has said, is that Ford will NOT testify before Congress until the FBI has fully investigated the matter.

So, no testimony until after the election at which time, no doubt, the entire matter will be dropped.

So, we now have their actual strategy articulated.

If she is a no-show on Monday, they should hold the vote that day and move to have a full Senate vote Tuesday.
---------------------- and just heard that she wants an investigation by FBI before she testifies .

The real matter is how m an y women will believe her in the coming election and feel Trump did her wrong with this process.

How did President Trump do "her wrong with this process"? President Trump said to let her testify and let her be heard. He said that if it takes a little longer to confirm Kavanaugh, it takes a little longer.

Forum List

Back