Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.

Probably the same reason I would be speaking out against my stepfather if he was to run for anything.

From the ages of 5 to 7, my mother was married to a real piece of work. He liked to go out and get drunk when he got off of work, come home, and then start in on my mother, myself, or my younger sister. Because I was the big brother and the oldest, I would generally get him to take his focus off of my sister and mother, and focus all of his anger and energy on me. That would often result in a broken nose, black eye, or severe beating for me. When my mother got divorced from him, she ended up in a car wreck and died when I was 8, and I became an orphan and lived with my Grandparents.

Well, nobody really kept tabs on my stepfather, and nobody knew where he went, but then again, all connections to him were severed when the divorce happened. I don't even know if he's still alive, and really don't care. BUT.........if that idiot were to ever surface and run for national office, I would step up and let everyone know what he did to my mother, sister, and myself during those years of my childhood. Had I ever reported it to the police myself? No. I was 5 to 7 at the time. Did my mother ever report the abuse? No, she was scared to death of my stepfather and didn't want to risk more abuse. When she saw that he would never change, that is when she decided on divorce. But, there is one time that he beat me so bad with a belt buckle, that pictures of my bruised and beaten back were taken by the school, so there is some kind of evidence.

I would also tell about the way he sexually abused my sister in front of me as well.

Sorry to hear that.

Honestly, I could've relate to part of the story, and I wouldn't comment if is not for your last sentence. If something like that happened to my younger bro or sis, I don't think I would wait for his name to pop up somewhere, there would be justice served one way or another.

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.

And playing crawfish now too.

The woman was never raped. She wasn't willing to lie quite that much. She might have been asked about medical treatment.

It's a phony because the Democrats always drag out a decades old sex accusation when they have nothing else.
Do you think her entire story is a lie?

Not entire story is a lie.

They did go to the same high school.
You sure about that?

Then I guess entire story is a lie.

She said there were 4 people at the house. The one whose name she remembered said it didn't happen. Who is the other girl and why doesn't she remember her name? And how do you try to remove a bathing suit that's underneath other clothes? This woman is a fucking nut. No wonder she doesn't want to testify. The Dems have probably told her not to for fear of being exposed. She's liable to melt down on the Senate floor and spill the beans on Feinstein and the other members of the coup. This is just like the Russia Collusion farce to force Trump out of office. They are getting desperate and are about to be brought down with the release of the FISA documents. There's no telling what they're capable of after their crimes are exposed.

The woman was never raped. She wasn't willing to lie quite that much. She might have been asked about medical treatment.

It's a phony because the Democrats always drag out a decades old sex accusation when they have nothing else.

You sure about that?

Then I guess entire story is a lie.
Don’t see how you can say that with such certainty but to each their own

Evidence? Last I heard, he went to an all boys school.

What I get out of this is when they were in high school he tried to cop a feel one night

Shit if that makes you a sexual predator then every guy on the planet is guilty

Nope.

You might have held a girl down against her will and groped her.

I never did.

I 've never held a girl down and groped her either.

In fact in High School I didn't even attend parties.

Later when I was in college and attending parties, I refused to have sexual relations with a young lady who gave off a fearful vibe, even though she was the one you initiated the sexual encounter.

I was raised to respect Women in word in deed.

it didn't prevent me from receiving a false sexual harassment complaint by a vengeful co-worker who knew there would be no repercussions from a female led upper management team.

since that day I am skeptical of any claim supported only by feelings and not by evidence.

Sure ya did. I’ll bet you’ve also witnessed a fat black lady driving a new BMW buying steak and champagne with her snap card. And let’s not forget that you lost your doctor and had to pay triple for health insurance.

Poor guy.

I’ll tell ya, if I were going to make up a story about an incident that happened in order to derail a good man’s SC nomination, I’d definitely add to my story by saying that one of his best friends was there to witness it.

That’s really common sense. Right?

I'm not making anything up ASSHOLE.

She was 15 at a party she was most likely drinking and there is the absolute possibility that her memory is more than a little hazy

If you think she wasn't there drinking then you are a naive to the point of mental retardation rube
“Most likely” “possibility” yeah you’re not making anything up! Haha

No just my entire life experience at parties

It's beyond stupid to think her memory is beyond reproach
No memory is beyond reproach but what is stupid is to just assume she was drunk or is mistaken about identifying a guy that assaulted her. That shouldn’t be your default assumption

40 YEARS AGO

Drunk at a party
and she admitted to drinking

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together

So you see I can assume she was drunk and it's your belief that she was not drinking that is fiction

You can assume she was drunk off of just one beer? Really?

From your link, and I posted the WHOLE paragraph, not just the parts you cherry picked. Kavanaugh had already been drinking and was drunk when he and Judge arrived................................

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.
You assume she drank only one beer?

She can't remember who else was in the room, where or when exactly this whole thing allegedly took place but she is absolutely positive she only had one beer on that day 40 years ago

How fucking gullible can you morons be?

Last edited:
Did she mention his name back then?

She may very well think it happened and she may also very well be wrong about who was there
That’s a great theory. “She probably believes it but is just mistaken about who almost raped her” do you realize how desperate you sound? But sure I’ll give that a .1% chance of being the case so you hold on to that... tight

There was no almost rape

She was drunk at a party and got groped by some other drunk at the same party.

it is the most reasonable premise.
How in the world can you know that?! See you keep just making shit up! I realize you think you are an expert based on your lifetime of epic party experiences but your commentary on this situation which you literally have zero first hand experience with is quite comical. You don’t actually believe the crap you are spewing do you?
Here you go again

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

she can't remember the date or exactly where but she says she can remember having only 1 beer

And if you believe that I know a bridge for sale in New York you can get for a song

First kegger I ever went to I didn't drink because my guardians told me I could go, but if I drank, I'd never be able to go to another party.

I didn't drink, still remember going to the kegger (it was a joint one with our rival school Loyola), but couldn't tell you exactly what part of the forest it was held, just the general area, and I can't give you the date it happened, but I remember it was sometime in my Junior year.

What you did or did nt do is entirely irrelevant to the conversation.

I'm not making anything up ASSHOLE.

She was 15 at a party she was most likely drinking and there is the absolute possibility that her memory is more than a little hazy

If you think she wasn't there drinking then you are a naive to the point of mental retardation rube

No memory is beyond reproach but what is stupid is to just assume she was drunk or is mistaken about identifying a guy that assaulted her. That shouldn’t be your default assumption

40 YEARS AGO

Drunk at a party

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together

So you see I can assume she was drunk and it's your belief that she was not drinking that is fiction
Honestly man, who do you think you are fooling?! Your tactics are transparent and now getting old. You know damn well that the next line of that quote said ONE BEER. You’re moving deeper into the idiot zone. I’m about done talking to you if you keep pulling this crap

“She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.“
I have no tactics

Why do you believe she only had one beer?

She can't remember who was in the room, where or when exactly this alleged attack took place but she is absolutely sure she only had one beer that day 40 years ago

If stupid was money you'd be richer than Bill Gates

I’ll tell ya, if I were going to make up a story about an incident that happened in order to derail a good man’s SC nomination, I’d definitely add to my story by saying that one of his best friends was there to witness it.

That’s really common sense. Right?
That’s smart, going up against two is usually easier than one. You’d probably also take a polygraph and then insist on having the FBI investigate your lie in hopes that they don’t find anything to dispute it. Sounds like a solid plan!

40 YEARS AGO

Drunk at a party

Honestly man, who do you think you are fooling?! Your tactics are transparent and now getting old. You know damn well that the next line of that quote said ONE BEER. You’re moving deeper into the idiot zone. I’m about done talking to you if you keep pulling this crap

“She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.“
I have no tactics

Why do you believe she only had one beer?

She can't remember who was in the room, where or when exactly this alleged attack took place but she is absolutely sure she only had one beer that day 40 years ago

If stupid was money you'd be richer than Bill Gates
She named the people in the room that she knew. Kav, Judge, and two other teenagers. Maybe somebody gave her a ride to the house and it was a place she had never been to before and didn’t save the location into her google maps. It’s not surprising that she doesnt remember the location. Y’all sound desperate everytime you bring up that point.

It's actually a grand display of how dirty the Democrats operate.
They are more or less something like blackmailers, smear merchants, character assassinaters.

And how amoral the GOP is, starting with Trump, Thomas and now Kavanaugh. The holier than thou party, what a hoot. Yes I believe her.

Barney Frank, Gerry Stubbs and now undermining true victims of sexual assault by making up a story from 35 years ago. There is NOTHING moral about your wing of the Democratic Party. Her demand that the FBI investigate is just a transparent attempt to try to postpone Kavanaugh's hearing until after the midterm in case your wing can take control of Congress and derail the nomination. Frankly, I think Progressives should wash their hands of the Democrats and start their own party.

40 YEARS AGO

Drunk at a party

You can assume she was drunk off of just one beer? Really?

From your link, and I posted the WHOLE paragraph, not just the parts you cherry picked. Kavanaugh had already been drinking and was drunk when he and Judge arrived................................

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.
You assume she drank only one beer?

She can't remember who else was in the room, where or when exactly this whole thing allegedly took place but she is absolutely positive she only had one beer on that day 40 years ago

How fucking gullible can you morons be?
You voted for Trump so how can you even question some one else's gullibility?

After Feinsteins' statement “can’t say that everything is truthful” it doesn't appear that she believes it either.

After Feinsteins' statement “can’t say that everything is truthful” it doesn't appear that she believes it either.
Nice spin but we all know that’s not what she meant. She was obviously pointing out that she hasn’t verified Fords story beyond her statements as Feinstein was pushing for an investigation. Let’s stop with the games shall we?

Forum List

Back