Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
After Feinsteins' statement “can’t say that everything is truthful” it doesn't appear that she believes it either.
Nice spin but we all know that’s not what she meant. She was obviously pointing out that she hasn’t verified Fords story beyond her statements as Feinstein was pushing for an investigation. Let’s stop with the games shall we?

Nice try but no cigar. Feinstein is practicing art of cya. You know it I know it let's stop kidding ourselves.

I’ll tell ya, if I were going to make up a story about an incident that happened in order to derail a good man’s SC nomination, I’d definitely add to my story by saying that one of his best friends was there to witness it.

That’s really common sense. Right?
That’s smart, going up against two is usually easier than one. You’d probably also take a polygraph and then insist on having the FBI investigate your lie in hopes that they don’t find anything to dispute it. Sounds like a solid plan!

What are the chances the FBI would actually investigate a claim for which there is obviously no evidence to support it? She has a lawyer and Senators to advise her that she can make such a request of the FBI without fear that the FBI would actually investigate her claim against someone they’ve already investigated several times.

After Feinsteins' statement “can’t say that everything is truthful” it doesn't appear that she believes it either.
Nice spin but we all know that’s not what she meant. She was obviously pointing out that she hasn’t verified Fords story beyond her statements as Feinstein was pushing for an investigation. Let’s stop with the games shall we?

Nice try but no cigar. Feinstein is practicing art of cya. You know it I know it let's stop kidding ourselves.
Nice try? What I said is exactly what was happening. Come back to earth buddy

I’ll tell ya, if I were going to make up a story about an incident that happened in order to derail a good man’s SC nomination, I’d definitely add to my story by saying that one of his best friends was there to witness it.

That’s smart, going up against two is usually easier than one. You’d probably also take a polygraph and then insist on having the FBI investigate your lie in hopes that they don’t find anything to dispute it. Sounds like a solid plan!

What are the chances the FBI would actually investigate a claim for which there is obviously no evidence to support it? She has a lawyer and Senators to advise her that she can make such a request of the FBI without fear that the FBI would actually investigate her claim against someone they’ve already investigated several times.
The FBI has conducted what? 6 background checks on Kav? In light of this accusation you’re trying to tell me it’s completely out of line for them to follow up on it?

The FBI has conducted what? 6 background checks on Kav? In light of this accusation you’re trying to tell me it’s completely out of line for them to follow up on it?

Yes, it is out of line for them to follow up on a claim that is not supported by credible evidence when the only supposed witness has already said he doesn’t remember anything about what she’s claiming.

Yes, it is out of line for them to follow up on a claim that is not supported by credible evidence when the only supposed witness has already said he doesn’t remember anything about what she’s claiming.
Ok then call her a liar and move on. Seems like your mind is all ready set on that so why even debate it?

No just my entire life experience at parties

It's beyond stupid to think her memory is beyond reproach
No memory is beyond reproach but what is stupid is to just assume she was drunk or is mistaken about identifying a guy that assaulted her. That shouldn’t be your default assumption

40 YEARS AGO

Drunk at a party
and she admitted to drinking

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together

So you see I can assume she was drunk and it's your belief that she was not drinking that is fiction

You can assume she was drunk off of just one beer? Really?

From your link, and I posted the WHOLE paragraph, not just the parts you cherry picked. Kavanaugh had already been drinking and was drunk when he and Judge arrived................................

She said she recalls a small family room where she and a handful of others drank beer together that night. She said that each person had one beer but that Kavanaugh and Judge had started drinking earlier and were heavily intoxicated.
You assume she drank only one beer?

She can't remember who else was in the room, where or when exactly this whole thing allegedly took place but she is absolutely positive she only had one beer on that day 40 years ago

How fucking gullible can you morons be?
You voted for Trump so how can you even question some one else's gullibility?
I didn't vote for Trump

Now I'll stand back so I don't get shit on my shoes when your tiny head explodes

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

BTW: she stopped short of accusing him of rape.

Brett Kavanaugh has been in a position of power for quite a long time. He didn't just become a judge yesterday. If these allegations are true, shame on the accuser for not saying something years ago. However, she only stepped forward when politics became involved. Thus, she is full of shit.

There is no reason not to believe her. People remember what happened 40-50 years ago, when there was no one around to complain to. The current ongoing campaign to smear anyone who comes forward, having lived in anonymity for decades, when they realize that someone who did something evil to them years ago is about to be given a position of power shows that the problem still continues to this day.

Brett Kavanaugh has been in a position of power for quite a long time. He didn't just become a judge yesterday. If these allegations are true, shame on the accuser for not saying something years ago. However, she only stepped forward when politics became involved. Thus, she is full of shit.

Nope.

She came forward when the dude was on a list to be nominated. Before he was nominated.

She’s credible.

Nope.

She came forward when the dude was on a list to be nominated. Before he was nominated.

She’s credible.

When it became political. She's full of it. But of course you know this already. I understand the Liberal tactic is to lie about sex allegations and to keep lying. Good luck with that.

Nope.

She’s credible.

When it became political. She's full of it. But of course you know this already. I understand the Liberal tactic is to lie about sex allegations and to keep lying. Good luck with that.
Trump

What I get out of this is when they were in high school he tried to cop a feel one night

Shit if that makes you a sexual predator then every guy on the planet is guilty

Isn't that ow sex is initiated late at night after a night out? Some girls say "yes" and some girls say "no" at which point you stop.

Nope.

She’s credible.

Trump DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

modified

Just because she came forward when politics and the SCOTUS become involved doesn’t prove she is lying. It may have been the catalyst that pushed her to speak out but her story could very well be true.

Just because she came forward when politics and the SCOTUS become involved doesn’t prove she is lying. It may have been the catalyst that pushed her to speak out but her story could very well be true.

I can't stop laughing. You're actually trying to push this garbage. LMAO!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I can't stop laughing. You're actually trying to push this garbage. LMAO!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
What garbage?

Nope.

She’s credible.

Nope. She decided that it was her duty to come forward.

She could be lying. That would be a huge scandal. But....I doubt it.

Nope.

She’s credible.

He was nominated July 10. Feinstein got the letter in late July. Want to restate that?

Nope.

She’s credible.

He was nominated July 10. Feinstein got the letter in late July. Want to restate that?

Nope. She first came forward was BEFORE Feinstein got the letter and BEFORE Kavanaugh was nominated.

You need to do better research.

Forum List

Back