Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
He said she said....
Usually the next step to a he said she said situation is to check each persons story. So why the pushback for the profession investigators from the FBI to get involved? Aren’t you interested in exposing as many facts as possible?

Idc

But it’s not a Federal crime
It being a federal crime has nothing to do with this situation. I don’t know how many times I need to repeat this point. Nobody is calling for the FBI to open a criminal investigation. The FBI does do background checks on SCOTUS nominees and could easily vet out this situation if congress or the White House requests for them to do so. Do you understand and/or dispute that?

The committee, both sides, have investigators...the democrats refused to talk to the 3 witnesses who said nothing happened.

He said she said....
Usually the next step to a he said she said situation is to check each persons story. So why the pushback for the profession investigators from the FBI to get involved? Aren’t you interested in exposing as many facts as possible?

Because calling for the FBI is a scam.....you asshats want them involved so they take months to get us to the same point we are at now, in the hope the democrats win the midterms....it is a scam and the 3 liars need to be called out as liars and the vote taken.
Months?! How long did it take for them to vet hill? How long did it take for them to do the previous BG checks for Kav. Again you are confusing a criminal investigation and background checks. Stop the spin

He said she said....

Idc

But it’s not a Federal crime
It being a federal crime has nothing to do with this situation. I don’t know how many times I need to repeat this point. Nobody is calling for the FBI to open a criminal investigation. The FBI does do background checks on SCOTUS nominees and could easily vet out this situation if congress or the White House requests for them to do so. Do you understand and/or dispute that?

The committee, both sides, have investigators...the democrats refused to talk to the 3 witnesses who said nothing happened.
The committee is compromised on both sides. A bunch of yahoos trying to paint the narrative they want.

He said she said....

Because calling for the FBI is a scam.....you asshats want them involved so they take months to get us to the same point we are at now, in the hope the democrats win the midterms....it is a scam and the 3 liars need to be called out as liars and the vote taken.
Months?! How long did it take for them to vet hill? How long did it take for them to do the previous BG checks for Kav. Again you are confusing a criminal investigation and background checks. Stop the spin

How long has the fake Russian investigation gone on? Sorry, the democrats would drag this on for months, and each Sunday, a new fake accuser would come out, and then added to the list of people who need FBI investigation.....we know how this goes, we know who the democrats are...they will lie and destroy anyone for power.

None of the 3 women has anyone to back up their stories.....they named people...and those people said it never happened.....and you asshats still believe them....

He said she said....

Does anyone really think a background check that doesn't reveal anything would be accepted? There would be screams for a criminal investigation before the ink dried on the report.

At least, that's my opinion.

He said she said....

Does anyone really think a background check that doesn't reveal anything would be accepted? There would be screams for a criminal investigation before the ink dried on the report.

There were 6 in depth, FBI investigations into Kavanaugh, he worked in the White House......and you have a community that they invaded in investigating this guy and they found nothing....

He said she said....

There were 6 in depth, FBI investigations into Kavanaugh, he worked in the White House......and you have a community that they invaded in investigating this guy and they found nothing....

But, but, but, this is new stuff, and reasons.

He said she said....

No, there was not 6 in depth investigations......

There was ONE in depth investigation up to the age of 18.

Done in the early to mid 1990's

Damn! Avanates girl just dropped the hammer. Shits about to get crazy. This is a tragedy of massive proportions if all these women are lying and it’s a disgusting and dispicable past with disqualifying recent cover up lies by Kav if the women are telling the truth.

How can there not be an investigation at this point to determine what really happened? Somebody or somebodies need to go down either way.

Third woman makes sexual misconduct allegations about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh
Strange story that.
20 year old regularly parties with high schoolers. Watches underage girls being drugged and gang raped.
Does she report these gang rapes to the police?
Nope. She simply continues to go to these parties and watch underage girls being drugged and gang raped.
Eventually, she apparently gets raped.
And who does she go after 36 years later?
Her rapist(s)?
No, of course not!
She goes after Kav - whom she can’t prove was there as she’s also a bit vague about dates!
Of course, like the others, if she provided a date Kav just might be able to prove he wasn’t there!

You buying this one too?

If so, maybe this woman needs investigating as she was an adult who turned up over and over to repeatedly observe sexual crimes against minors and reported nada.

How utterly perverted.
She did name a date and event. Beach Week.
She also named others who could corroborate. I’m not buying anything as of yet but I do think these accusations should be checked out. If she is found to be lying then she should be arrested. If not then Kav goes down.
Actually all of her allegations are preceded by ‘between the years...’.
No specificity at all.

Kav publicly released diary entries which included Beach Week before she suddenly makes an allegation about Beach Week.

She doesn’t even remember the year she was apparently raped.
Kavanaugh's secret weapon is his library of calendars.

But it is conceivable that he may have purposely omitted this party in his calendar book.

My judgement on the criminality of an event have nothing to do with the psychological effects it may of had on a victim. I’m no where near qualified to pass judgement on that.
well my main point is 2 posts ago you said something to the effect of 2 drunks teens rolling around on a bed. your next post was this - she's had to live with it for 30 years.

quite a swap in just (2) posts.
Well you are acting like it is rude of her to disparage the man that assaulted her if the story is true, that just doesn’t make sense. I do think that if Kav would have survived if he admitted to drinking to much at the party when he was in high school and admitted to making a mistake. But now one of them is lying so there should be consequences for that

Agreed. If he had said that he did party quite a bit in HS and doesn't remember, but straightened up when he got to college and has had a stellar record since, he could have had this all blow over.
you keep assuming shes not lying.

Not assuming anything. I think that an investigation should be done to find out who is telling the truth, and it should be done before he's confirmed.

You keep assuming Kavanaugh isn't lying. Me personally? His best friend (Judge) was a party animal in HS and college, he even wrote a book called "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk", where one of the characters was named Bart O'Kavanaugh, he was popular, played varsity football, yet claims he was a virgin well into college.
The GOP cannot afford to waste time on an FBI report.

They need to either ramrod Kavanaugh and face the consequences in November or else drop him and go to the next person on the list.

Forum List

Back