Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
Why don’t Republicans want an Investigation. There are now two credible accusations and potentially a third woman coming forward today.

I seriously doubt the Senate will approve this nomination without an investigation. It would be totally irresponsible of them to do so.

Not that I ever expect McConnell to behave as anything other than a blind partisan hack. Reasonable and responsible isn’t in McConnell’s vocabulary.
The GOP cannot afford the time that an FBI investigation would require.

They will probably stick with Kavanaugh and then face the music in November.

They barely have time to switch to a #2 choice at this point.

They could, but I doubt they will.

Could you imagine if a woman screamed and carried on Like that at a Senate meeting?

They would rush her out in a straight jacket.

He said she said....
Usually the next step to a he said she said situation is to check each persons story. So why the pushback for the profession investigators from the FBI to get involved? Aren’t you interested in exposing as many facts as possible?

Idc

But it’s not a Federal crime
Lying to Congress IS a Federal crime.

Being in Congress is a federal crime?

He said she said....
Agree, this is all he-said/she-said.

At the criminal level it would go nowhere.

But Prof. Ford seemed much more credible than Kavanaugh so far.

Subjective. Meaning others may see it differently. The burden of proof in the US is on the plaintiff. In Islam nations it’s on the defendant.

Even if she is telling the truth, I don't believe its a big deal that he tried to dry hump a girl when he was 17...

I know that the Democrats are trying to derail any SC pick that Trump makes -- but..................Merrick Garland......the end...
See I agree with you there. I don’t think the accusation is a deal killer. But once he denied being at the party and I’m essence called Ford a liar he picked his side and if it comes out that the allegations are true he loses all credibility for truth telling and that IMO is disqualifying.
Graham stated my thoughts right on the head, and more. This whole can of crap is what the Progressive are pushing and the Troll falls right into it and throw it out. Anyone who knows about this delay trick has never taken Political Theory in College and understood everything from Ham bone, to the Slippery slope that they use. It is the same as using the Nuke on a chicken coup.

He said she said....
Usually the next step to a he said she said situation is to check each persons story. So why the pushback for the profession investigators from the FBI to get involved? Aren’t you interested in exposing as many facts as possible?

Idc

I would like to see the criminal record of the people in the House. I only know of two.

He said she said....

Idc

I would like to see the criminal record of the people in the House. I only know of two.

I want an FBI background check on Booker and Harris during their High School years. I am dead serious.

Even if she is telling the truth, I don't believe its a big deal that he tried to dry hump a girl when he was 17...

I know that the Democrats are trying to derail any SC pick that Trump makes -- but..................Merrick Garland......the end...
See I agree with you there. I don’t think the accusation is a deal killer. But once he denied being at the party and I’m essence called Ford a liar he picked his side and if it comes out that the allegations are true he loses all credibility for truth telling and that IMO is disqualifying.
Graham stated my thoughts right on the head, and more. This whole can of crap is what the Progressive are pushing and the Troll falls right into it and throw it out. Anyone who knows about this delay trick has never taken Political Theory in College and understood everything from Ham bone, to the Slippery slope that they use. It is the same as using the Nuke on a chicken coup.
What about all the other people? Even his roommate from Yale James Roche?Are they all liers?

Idc

I want an FBI background check on Booker and Harris during their High School years. I am dead serious.
Why? Are they trying to be a supreme court judge?

Idc

Worse they sit on Congress and they seem to be obstructionists and liars.

Kavanaugh is the one who’s lying.

Should we go through them again?

There’s a lot of credible witnesses and Republicans just don’t want them to testify in public.

Why do you think that is?

There’s a lot of credible witnesses and Republicans just don’t want them to testify in public.

You don’t know who is lying and who isn’t don’t act like you are smarter than the rest of us. You pompous ass.

Notice that they wanted the woman prosecutor to talk to the woman, but they want the men, which is the rest of the panel, to talk to the man.

Because they could pretend to be sympathetic to him and she wasn’t doing a good job of it.

You don’t know who is lying and who isn’t don’t act like you are smarter than the rest of us. You pompous ass.
If he can’t answer the questions yes or no then yes he’s lying.

Yes Virginia, it really is just that simple.

He can and he has. You don’t know who is lying. Don’t double down on your initial stupid statement.

Senator Lee just did this entire speech about not trusting the FBI because they didn’t come to conclusions.

Well there’s news for Senator Lee, the FBI isn’t supposed to come to conclusions. Their job is to gather information and make sure people aren’t lying under oath.

Duh!

He can and he has. You don’t know who is lying. Don’t double down on your initial stupid statement.
No he hasn’t. He was asked if he has drunk blackouts and passes out from being drunk and he said no. And so far there’s been a bunch of credible witnesses that aren’t allowed to testify that have said that’s not true. And that’s why he wouldn’t answer yes or no.

No he hasn’t. He was asked if he has drunk blackouts and passes out from being drunk and he said no. And so far there’s been a bunch of credible witnesses that aren’t allowed to testify that have said that’s not true. And that’s why he wouldn’t answer yes or no.

He said NO. Get a miracle ear. Dumbass.

I think probably a voluntary gangbang at the time, and maybe the women are feeling guilty about it years later. Maybe a way for them to feel better about their past actions is to claim victimhood.

Forum List

Back