Do you believe OJ Simpson is guilty of murder?

In your OPINION is Simpson guilty of murder?

• Yes

• No

• I hate visiting the dentist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zimmerman was well within his rights to shot the thug sitting on his chest pounding him "mma" style.

Yes, he was. But it would never have happened if he hadn't decided to take matters into his own hands when he had no clear reason to follow Martin. I know there had been break ins in their community, but unless he saw Martin doing something wrong or acting suspicious, he had no reason to do what he did. Martin was walking home.....as far as i know (or anyone knows) he'd done nothing wrong. I think he was a thug, and wanted to be a tough guy....so he doubled back to confront Zimmerman. Nobody knows who attacked who first, and Zimmerman did have a right to shoot him because of the bashing his head into the sidewalk. They both made wrong choices that night. Zimmerman has proven himself an idiot multiple times since this happened. Do you think he's mentally sane by wanting to sell the gun he used to kill Martin on Ebay??? That's just plain stupid! He proves himself to be a moron in everything he does.

He had clear reason to follow Martin. He was a stranger that Zimmerman did not recognize in a gated community that had had breakins.

A stranger BEING in a gated community was "doing something wrong".

A stranger just BEING in a gated community was doing something wrong
? He was staying with his father! Zimmerman didnt' see him peeking into windows, or sneaking around the homes, so he had no clear reason to follow him. He was walking home. He MAY have been scoping things out, but nobody knows that. Martin was wrong for not just going straight home. Him being shot was his fault, it didn't have to happen.

Yes. A stranger just being in a gated community is doing something wrong, if they are not guests of a resident.

Zimmerman was reckless in following a possible bad actor.

Martin was very brutal and criminal in attacking and viciously beating Zimmerman.

Martin was staying there at his fathers house!, so ya.....he was a GUEST. He made the mistake of not going straight to his fathers house once he saw Zimmerman. But no, he decided to go back and confront him! I'm saying I don't like these 'stand your ground" laws because people can use them and get away with something they shouldn't. I don't like that Zimmerman didn't at least get manslaughter, maybe he'd think about things first before he follows someone again and it ends up with someone dead.

The Neighborhood watch guy did not know that Martin was a guest of a resident. It is not like he arrested Martin. He followed him and wanted to be able to tell the cops where the stranger was.

If Martin had not reacted like a thug, the MOST that would have happened would have been that cops would have asked Martin if he was a guest of a resident.

Martin's decision to commit a criminal assault, with possibly deadly force, was the primary cause of Martin's death.

THe willingness of lefties to put someone in jail for defending themselves from a vicious attack, is why we need laws like Stand Your Ground.

He had clear reason to follow Martin. He was a stranger that Zimmerman did not recognize in a gated community that had had breakins.

? He was staying with his father! Zimmerman didnt' see him peeking into windows, or sneaking around the homes, so he had no clear reason to follow him. He was walking home. He MAY have been scoping things out, but nobody knows that. Martin was wrong for not just going straight home. Him being shot was his fault, it didn't have to happen.

Yes. A stranger just being in a gated community is doing something wrong, if they are not guests of a resident.

Martin was very brutal and criminal in attacking and viciously beating Zimmerman.

Martin was staying there at his fathers house!, so ya.....he was a GUEST. He made the mistake of not going straight to his fathers house once he saw Zimmerman. But no, he decided to go back and confront him! I'm saying I don't like these 'stand your ground" laws because people can use them and get away with something they shouldn't. I don't like that Zimmerman didn't at least get manslaughter, maybe he'd think about things first before he follows someone again and it ends up with someone dead.

I'm saying I don't like these 'stand your ground" laws because people can use them and get away with something they shouldn't.

Like what? Besides defending themselves.....legally?

There was nobody around that could testify that he actually had to "stand his ground". The only other person there is dead. THAT is what I don't like about it. I'd agree to use that law if there was actually someone else there to verify that's what he had to do. Maybe he did have to defend himself (I actually think he did) but what if that's not true? Nobody knows!

As criminals generally choose to commit crimes when there are no witnesses, your belief that the Lack of a Witness is a major problem, translates into a generally unreachable Bar for a Self Defense Claim.

You are putting victims of crimes in the position of NOT being able to defend themselves for fear of being imprisoned.

Your view would and HAS put innocent people in prison.

I wavered for awhile, after he wrote his book, "If I did it." However after giving it deep thought for 5 years, I figured it was his only angle of how to make money off of a book or something forced him or somebody blackmailed him into writing that book. I believed he was innocent at his first trial in Simi Valley, and I still believe in his innocence.

Of course, just like Zimmerman, and just like OJ, Zimmie is too stupid to understand he got away with murder and should go away quietly and live out the remainder of his existence quietly, away from public view. Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if he keeps fucking up and eventually winds up incarcerated. Although that might be entertaining.

I always thought Zimmerman should have gotten at least manslaughter. I don't believe it was murder because I don't think he went out purposefully to find some black kid and kill him. He's an idiot & proves it all the time. I agree....I think one day he'll end up in prison, he's bound to do something that he can't get out of.

Dear Caroljo either involuntary manslaughter or negligent homicide. "Accidentally killing someone" while "fighting or defend yourself" can be argued as negligence or involuntary, regardless which man survived or died, which happened to be Martin dying in this case. Neither Zimmerman nor Martin could be proven to have intent to attack or kill anyone going into the struggle over the gun, but there is reason and room to believe that both men were afraid the other was attacking them with the intent or threat to kill, and were both fighting to defend themselves from a perceived attacker they feared was trying to kill them.

Nobody won in this case, and the damage to the public trust and integrity of the media has never been repaired either.

Yes, he was. But it would never have happened if he hadn't decided to take matters into his own hands when he had no clear reason to follow Martin. I know there had been break ins in their community, but unless he saw Martin doing something wrong or acting suspicious, he had no reason to do what he did. Martin was walking home.....as far as i know (or anyone knows) he'd done nothing wrong. I think he was a thug, and wanted to be a tough guy....so he doubled back to confront Zimmerman. Nobody knows who attacked who first, and Zimmerman did have a right to shoot him because of the bashing his head into the sidewalk. They both made wrong choices that night. Zimmerman has proven himself an idiot multiple times since this happened. Do you think he's mentally sane by wanting to sell the gun he used to kill Martin on Ebay??? That's just plain stupid! He proves himself to be a moron in everything he does.

The Neighborhood watch guy did not know that Martin was a guest of a resident. It is not like he arrested Martin. He followed him and wanted to be able to tell the cops where the stranger was.

If Martin had not reacted like a thug, the MOST that would have happened would have been that cops would have asked Martin if he was a guest of a resident.

Martin's decision to commit a criminal assault, with possibly deadly force, was the primary cause of Martin's death.

THe willingness of lefties to put someone in jail for defending themselves from a vicious attack, is why we need laws like Stand Your Ground.
Yes and no. If you aren't smart enough to understand why Zimmerman was negligible in this homicide, I don't think you'll pass the test to conceal carry.

But chances are you're not going to be a high profile case and prosecutors are going to charge and put it this way. Most people who pull the trigger wish they didn't. And had aa gun not been present things would have went down much different. Zimmy wouldn't have chased tre

Neither Zimmerman nor Martin could be proven to have intent to attack or kill anyone going into the struggle over the gun, but there is reason and room to believe that both men were afraid the other was attacking them with the intent or threat to kill, and were both fighting to defend themselves from a perceived attacker they feared was trying to kill them.

Neither Zimmerman nor Martin could be proven to have intent to attack or kill anyone going into the struggle over the gun, but there is reason and room to believe that both men were afraid the other was attacking them with the intent or threat to kill, and were both fighting to defend themselves from a perceived attacker they feared was trying to kill them.

Except one thing. I can't imagine Zimmerman threw the first punch. Are you telling me I have the right to beat the shit out of someone chasing after me? I don't. Even if I'm offended and feel threatened I have to find out what's going on before I start attacking.

Notice I didn't say defending myself? Because if Zimmerman wasn't attacking, trevon couldn't be defending himself.

If I freaked out because a black guy was running towards me you'd call me racist. Maybe I forgot my change or dropped my wallet? Blacks are always saying it's racist that we fear young black men. Why did treyvon fear Zimmerman? Just fell him you are a guest

Notice I didn't say defending myself? Because if Zimmerman wasn't attacking, trevon couldn't be defending himself.

Are you trying to psyche us out? Everyone has pondered who attacked who a millions times already. The answer lies in the obvious. Zimmy was stalking Trayvon. When you recognize you have a legitimate stalker coming after you and realize he ain't gonna quit, until he sees you to your final destination, paranoia turns to anger or action.

Are you trying to psyche us out? Everyone has pondered who attacked who a millions times already. The answer lies in the obvious. Zimmy was stalking Trayvon. When you recognize you have a legitimate stalker coming after you and realize he ain't gonna quit, until he sees you to your final destination, paranoia turns to anger or action.
Only if you are an animal who shouldn't be walking among us.

Let's say I'm not doing anything wrong and someone is following me. I'd try to walk fast but eventually ID get sick of running and I'd turn around and ask my stalker if I could help him. I'd be in fighting mode if the guy got close. Are you suggesting Zimmerman got physical with treyvon first? If not treyvon had no right hitting Zimmerman because he was insulted. That's against the law.

No man or woman has the right to put their hands on another. Use your words

Please remember who we are really talking about here: Trayvon! amirite?

I have seen it a thousand times already. People are gleeful he is six feet under. If you want to go for the alien-from-outer-space award, you might want to characterize the subject of this discussion just a little bit more. :lol:

Do you think it's OK to hit someone because you are angry?

I would be the wrong person to answer that question. I have not hit any person anywhere in my entire life. I HAVE gently pushed a few people but have not got farther than THAT.

I have seen it a thousand times already. People are gleeful he is six feet under. If you want to go for the alien-from-outer-space award, you might want to characterize the subject of this discussion just a little bit more. :lol:
I'm not following you. This seems more like deflection to me. I am certainly not happy the boy is dead in fact I think Zimmerman is responsible because his actions negligible but I'm asking did Trayvon Martin strike George Zimmerman because he was offended that he was being followed because he was black? I think we're getting a little tired of this it's because I'm black thing that blacks keep doing

Of course, just like Zimmerman, and just like OJ, Zimmie is too stupid to understand he got away with murder and should go away quietly and live out the remainder of his existence quietly, away from public view. Wouldn’t surprise me a bit if he keeps fucking up and eventually winds up incarcerated. Although that might be entertaining.

I always thought Zimmerman should have gotten at least manslaughter. I don't believe it was murder because I don't think he went out purposefully to find some black kid and kill him. He's an idiot & proves it all the time. I agree....I think one day he'll end up in prison, he's bound to do something that he can't get out of.

I think that was the prosecutions fault. I feel he was guilty of stupidity and manslaughter too, by not listening to the Cops. He's a real Douche but he wasn't guilty of 1st degree murder

I'm not following you. This seems more like deflection to me. I am certainly not happy the boy is dead in fact I think Zimmerman is responsible because his actions negligible but I'm asking did Trayvon Martin strike George Zimmerman because he was offended that he was being followed because he was black? I think we're getting a little tired of this it's because I'm black thing that blacks keep doing

I only want to give the opinion that I provided in the "official Zimmerman thread".

Martin hit him, because Zboy had his dick out! Wait...

I mean he had his (now famous) gun out and pointed generally in the direction of TM.

Michael Savage COULD answer a question such as this. :laugh:

Of course he is guilty, all the evidence is there and he even admitted it.

I remember when he was found innocent. At least the blacks didn't have an excuse to riot.

Yes and no. If you aren't smart enough to understand why Zimmerman was negligible in this homicide, I don't think you'll pass the test to conceal carry.

But chances are you're not going to be a high profile case and prosecutors are going to charge and put it this way. Most people who pull the trigger wish they didn't. And had aa gun not been present things would have went down much different. Zimmy wouldn't have chased tre

1 Your assumption that carrying made Zimmerman more aggressive is unsupported and the belief of someone without experience carrying, or exposure to people who carry.

2. Zimmerman did nothing negligent. HE did nothing illegal. He did nothing immoral. He did nothing unethical. He was well within his rights every step of the way. MARTIN is the one that committed the crime. He is responsible for what occurred that night.

3. THe willingness of lefties to put someone in jail for defending themselves from a vicious attack, is why we need laws like Stand Your Ground.

Forum List

Back