Do you consider Jews as just whites ???

• Yes , Jews are just whites

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, Jews are a little different and are not white

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No , Jews are very different and are Jews

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Go to Africa and you will find a lot of Black Jews.
There are black Jews in Israel.

Do you consider Jews as just whites ??​

If you do... then you don't know anything about Jews.

And you're wrong. The only people whose opinion on this question matters, The Jews, agree totally.

No other person's opinions are worth a cup of spit.

In Israel it's both. A person who can trace their ancestry to Israel but does not follow Judaism has no "right of return." I think they might be offended to be called white.

I admire your ability to spout off on a subject on which you have absolutely no knowledge and not be horribly embarrassed.

It's kind of noble in severely retarded sort of way.

At least 50% of Jews in Israel are not observant; I don't know where you get your "facts".
From years of reading about people denied the "right of return" for a parent or grandparent converting to Christianity, and even deported for it. I am talking about that, not citizenship. I should add that in a country who's government has adopted the idea that only a Jewish person has any right to self-determination there, having citizenship and not being Jewish sounds to me to be a second class type deal.

Do you consider Jews as just whites ???

Absolutely.

Ethiopia-Beta-Israel.png

From years of reading about people denied the "right of return" for a parent or grandparent converting to Christianity, and even deported for it. I am talking about that, not citizenship. I should add that in a country who's government has adopted the idea that only a Jewish person has any right to self-determination there, having citizenship and not being Jewish sounds to me to be a second class type deal.
Not true.
I don't know where you get that.
Half the population is Arabs and they love living in Israel.
Do you get your facts from DailyKOS?

I admire your ability to spout off on a subject on which you have absolutely no knowledge and not be horribly embarrassed.

It's kind of noble in severely retarded sort of way.
I have had him on ignore for long time....i routinely place all liars on ignore along with a lot of really,really stoopids....usually democrats...I am considering putting anyone who supports biden on ignore.....such stupidity they espouse deserves no recogntion or response....just put them on ignore and thus be done wirh the stupidity.

Recognizing there is no cure for stupidity.

I should add that in a country who's government has adopted the idea that only a Jewish person has any right to self-determination there, having citizenship and not being Jewish sounds to me to be a second class type deal.

Despite the fact the over 25% of Israel citizens are not Jews.

I should add that in a country who's government has adopted the idea that only a Jewish person has any right to self-determination there, having citizenship and not being Jewish sounds to me to be a second class type deal.
Sort of discriminatory.

Forum List

Back