Do you consider Jews as just whites ???

• Yes , Jews are just whites

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No, Jews are a little different and are not white

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No , Jews are very different and are Jews

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
If you have traced your lineage back to the Middle East then no you are not white

Every one of us can trace our lineage back to Africa...

hominid.jpg

fncceo

Then none of us are truly white and those that are white are a genetic hiccup from the African bloodlines…

but

Who truly knows but still Jewish people are like Serbians and no one really want to claim them…

Persuader, just because a group share genes does not make them a separate race. If it did there would be hundreds or thousands of 'races' on the planet. I think it says more about how weak the concept of race really is.

You can thank Americans for donating all that superior DNA to British women during The War.

American-GIs-and-British-Women_500.jpg

ME , my genetics is 60% Scandinavian ,that does not make me a part of some Scandinavian race it means those are my relatives, online they call me cousin. If you isolate a group to make a ''pure race'' you will end up after time begin inbreeding and instead of a ''superior race'' you get the opposite. The poster is correct the only Race is the Human Race.

ME , my genetics is 60% Scandinavian ,that does not make me a part of some Scandinavian race it means those are my relatives, online they call me cousin. If you isolate a group to make a ''pure race'' you will end up after time begin inbreeding and instead of a ''superior race'' you get the opposite. The poster is correct the only Race is the Human Race.
Ridiculous.....Scandinavian has never been considered a race in and of itself.....it is part of the Caucasian race.

Once again you are proven wrong....study up boyo your track record is terrible.

Mostly white means of European descent.

Jewish, Irish, and East Slavic ethnicities mostly do not identify with Europe. It is complicated.

Jews remember the Holocaust. Russians remember German aggression against USSR.

Seems nobody can agree
German Jews are white of course. Many of them died in the Holocaust, but Germany to this day has a predominantly Jewish city hall culture.

Ashkenazi or Sephardic Jews might have a more olive or darker complexion.

Of the original "twelve tribes of Israel" as claimed in the Bible, people have obviously migrated since then, there was a great Diaspora, and modern Jewish tribes are split or merged remnants of those original tribes.

Some obviously whiter than others.

For some time Jews in USSR experienced a milder version of Jim Crow laws. There was no overt discrimination. There were quotas for Jews in Higher Education.

My parents experienced discrimination. At grade school I have not experienced anything.

For some time Jews in USSR experienced a milder version of Jim Crow laws. There was no overt discrimination. There were quotas for Jews in Higher Education.
Higher education got too Jewish and advanced too far in an atheist, secular, liberal, or so-called "Reform" Jewish direction. Something drastic had to be done to stop it.
My parents experienced discrimination. At grade school I have not experienced anything.
Grade school was an awful miserable experience, pure hell for me.

Forum List

Back