Do You Guys Think That Donald Trump Is Going To Run For Speaker Of The House This Year?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Or is he just focused on the presidential election in 2024? It would be really cool if he could do both,.. but I don't know much about how that works I confess.

Or is he just focused on the presidential election in 2024? It would be really cool if he could do both,.. but I don't know much about how that works I confess.
That would be brilliant. Run for a House or Senate seat and fuck with the system that way. I would be okay with that. He just can't be POTUS again. Not after that Beer Hall Putsch.

Yeah, I don't know how that works either. I mean being the speaker while sitting at Butner seems problematic.

That decision would only be contemplated only if, after the elections, the impeachment and removal of Biden and Harris became likely. Otherwise, it would just look like sour grapes and impair GOP chances in 2024.

Forum List

Back