Do you know the libs on the this site still think there was collusion between Russia and Trump?

DNZd-2UUQAAWCwI.jpg

sorry I do not trust man who declares bankruptcy six times , starts a fake university and trails 4000 law suits around and is a serial adultererThen you don't trust 85% of the politicians/celebrities in this world do ya ?? LOL
so all politicians have 6 bankruptcies a fake University 4000 law suits and serial adultery ...OK ....:badgrin:

When you have close to 500 hundred companies some of them are going to go bankrupt,thats 1.2 percent of his total holdings.....
So how many businesses do you own?
I am like everybody 6 bankruptcies LOl

What information has been provided that would rule out collusion?

sorry I do not trust man who declares bankruptcy six times , starts a fake university and trails 4000 law suits around and is a serial adultererThen you don't trust 85% of the politicians/celebrities in this world do ya ?? LOL
so all politicians have 6 bankruptcies a fake University 4000 law suits and serial adultery ...OK ....:badgrin:

When you have close to 500 hundred companies some of them are going to go bankrupt,thats 1.2 percent of his total holdings.....

Only a liberal would consider 1.2% as a bad average.

you made that statistic up...Trump is a CON MAN what part has to be explained

you made that statistic up...Trump is a CON MAN what part has to be explained

Google is your friend.

While you idiots obsess about his bankruptcies and divorces, Trump keeps right on getting more done to fix the economy in his first year than Barry did in his entire eight! Do you even know how ridiculous you look right now?

While you idiots obsess about his bankruptcies and divorces, Trump keeps right on getting more done to fix the economy in his first year than Barry did in his entire eight! Do you even know how ridiculous you look right now?

The Great Obama stopped a Depression

Fat Donnie is just surfing the Obama economic wave

He also stopped the world from spinning off it's axis. True story!!

TARP stopped another Depression...Obama gave us the Great Recession because he didn't have a clue how to stimulate the economy and so many of his policies were job killers! The Obama economic wave? Don't make me laugh! Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history!

And stopped the ocean's from rising...just ask him!

TARP stopped another Depression...Obama gave us the Great Recession because he didn't have a clue how to stimulate the economy and so many of his policies were job killers! The Obama economic wave? Don't make me laugh! Barack Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history!
Interesting you should bring that up as the initial TARP request passed with strong Republican support, but when The Great Obama requested additional TARP funds to save the banks and auto companies.....not a single Republican would vote for it

Interesting you should bring that up as the initial TARP request passed with strong Republican support, but when The Great Obama requested additional TARP funds to save the banks and auto companies.....not a single Republican would vote for it

He already had EXISTING TARP funds to pay for things, Winger! He wanted ADDITIONAL funds to give away to help HIS supporters which is why the GOP said no!

He already had EXISTING TARP funds to pay for things, Winger! He wanted ADDITIONAL funds to give away to help HIS supporters which is why the GOP said no!

You mean like saving GM and Chrysler that not even a single Republican voted to save

And stopped the ocean's from rising...just ask him!

He stopped global warming and delivered -36 to Minnesota! All hail the great Obama!!

Forum List

Back