Do you know the libs on the this site still think there was collusion between Russia and Trump?

'Do you know the libs on the this site still think there was collusion between Russia and Trump?'

Of course they do.

1. 'Collusion' is not a crime. It is a made-up term created by seditious Democrats used to try Trump in the court of public opinion, utilizing the army of Fake News Media surrogates to push their propaganda, bullshit, and lies.
-- The only connection Trump has to 'Russian Election Interference' is Trump's laughable debate remark in which he said he hoped Russia would hack and release her files to expose her now proven criminal server activity. Trump voiced his wishes that Hillary's crimes would be revealed - the same thing millions of other Americans wished for...and it has since been exposed.

2. It has been proven that Mueller, Holder, and Obama hid the evidence of Russia's intent on buying Uranium One and their crimes of Bribery, Extortion, Violence, Intimidation...even protected Hillary from being indicted for taking approx. $145 million from the KGB Bank, the leading financier behind the Russian effort to buy Uranium One....but snowflakes insist - without evidence - that TRUMP is guilty of 'Collusion'.

3. It has been proven Comey, Lynch, and Obama KNEW about the Russians running a PsyOp campaign using social media in the US to con snowflakes into organizing and marching for them, about the Russians paying Liberal groups like Antifa / The Black Fist / Black Lives Matter to spread racial hatred and violence across the US, about how the Russians were attempting to hack the most Senior US politicians' computers / files....and none of them did a damn thing about it. They did not warn those senior politicians, did not do anything to stop the Russians' PsyOp program or the Interference. Evidence shows Obama refused to do anything about it because he did not want to anger Putin because he wanted Putin's approval / ok to invade Syria. OBAMA WAS COMPLICIT IN RUSSIA'S INTERFERENCE BY ALLOWING RUISSIA TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED TO DO...but snowflakes insist - without evidence - that TRUMP is guilty of 'Collusion'.

4. Hillary took $145 million from the KGB Bank....Bill took $500k per speech from the KGB Bank and met directly with Vladimir Putin when he could not get an audience with the Russian Nuclear Agency reps...Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesta, cofounded a firm that worked for the Russians, 1/3rd of his company's board of directors consist of prominent Russian businessmen who had direct connections to the Kremlin and to Vladimir Putin himself, and he received thousands of UN-REPORTED shares of Russian stocks...Fat Tony Podesta - John's brother and co-owner of the Podesta group - worked f0r the Russians as CEO of the Podesta Group company, worked for the KGB Bank as an unregistered foreign agent, and, most amazingly, worked for the same RUSSIAN SPY AGENCY that supposedly hacked the DNC...ND NOT ONLY DOES THAT NOT BOITHER ANY OF THE SNOWFLAKES, THEY STILL BELIEVE - WITHOUT EVIDENCE - THAT TRUMP IS GUILTY OF 'COLLUSION'.

YOU CAN OT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Snowflakes are mentally disturbed, reality denying, butt-hurt, hate-driven, Trump-Hating, Hillary/Obama worshipping seditious nut bags.

Really? If there are no collusions. Why is your boy is so scared? You’ve been listening too much of Hannity.

Hillary? Really? What’s the point of mixing Hillary and the collusions? So at the end of the day Hillary will be impeach. Right?

Trying to read your english makes my head hurt.

Do you know the libs on the this site still think there was collusion between Russia and Trump?

Something is scaring Trump and the GOP.

giphy.gif

I know that you desperately WISH Trump was scared, R-Derp but I'm not seeing it! Trump simply keeps on doing the things he said he would do if he was elected and Democrats keep pushing "collusion" because they don't want the electorate to realize they don't have the answers to ANY of the problems we're facing and collusion is a bright, shiny object that they can wave in front of naive idiots like yourself to keep them occupied!

I know that you desperately WISH Trump was scared, R-Derp but I'm not seeing it!

Well, you're probably "correct"....Trump is too fucking dumb to realize that the people he surrounded himself with are ALL greedy crooks and charlatans.....LOL

I know that you desperately WISH Trump was scared, R-Derp but I'm not seeing it!

Well, you're probably "correct"....Trump is too fucking dumb to realize that the people he surrounded himself with are ALL greedy crooks and charlatans.....LOL

You keep right on calling Trump "dumb", Nat and he'll keep right on passing his agenda! At the end of the day...who's REALLY the dumb one?

You keep right on calling Trump "dumb", Nat and he'll keep right on passing his agenda! At the end of the day...who's REALLY the dumb one?

Of course, you're "correct".......

Trump's agenda included

A wall
Bringing China to its knees
Repeal and replace the ACA with a cheaper, better and all inclusive HC plan

Should I go on pointing out all the "successes" of his agenda???

Trump's agenda included

A wall

You expected him to accomplish everything in one year? Really, Nat? As we speak he's working with Congress on immigration reform...part of which will include strengthening the border with additional walls. I don't recall him saying that he'd bring China to it's knees. He said that he would push China for better trade deals. As for the ACA? Repealing the individual mandate is a HUGE step towards replacing Obamacare.

I hate to point this out to you, Nat...but his big promise was tax reform...and he's gotten it!

Let me guess...you really thought that was possible? Repealing a law enacted by Congress in one day? You're almost as stupid as R-Derp, little buddy!

Reality check...changing laws takes time. Trump is prone to overstating. The individual mandate is history. They're working on overhauling the rest of the mess that Pelosi, Reid and Obama deliberately designed to fail.

Trump's agenda included

A wall

Sure, go for it. Then we'll bring up Obama's agenda items and see which he accomplished in his first year, starting with stopping the seas from rising.

Our president seems to be getting increasingly agitated

Mueller is not saying a word as he goes about his task

He's not allowed to say anything until he presents whatever case he has. Ken Starr wasn't either, so Bubba's sycophants were free to say anything they wanted about him without fear of being contradicted.

He's not allowed to say anything until he presents whatever case he has. Ken Starr wasn't either, so Bubba's sycophants were free to say anything they wanted about him without fear of being contradicted.

Driving Fat Donnie nutz

Driving Fat Donnie nutz

I don't remember seeing you in the last briefing. Were you hiding under the table again?

Driving Fat Donnie nutz

I don't remember seeing you in the last briefing. Were you hiding under the table again?
I don't have to

I got tweets

I swear to God that is true. I just to state that, and they also think when Trump finally fires Mueller that that will be their proof.

If Trump fires Mueller, that will be proof and impeachment.

Here's when there's "no collusion". When Mueller completes his investigation and says there wasn't.

Our Republican congress critters are doing a disservice to the Nation with their investigation being mostly private....

I am not talking about Mueller, that should be private but the congressional hearings investigation in to the Russian interference SHOULD be Public, just like WATERGATE, so the public can understand what happened instead of having to rely on the press and leaks and the press's investigations....

Driving Fat Donnie nutz

I don't have to

I got tweets
There's a cream for that.

Forum List

Back