Do you like Donald Trump? Simple yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump is the most hated man in the world, according to worldwide poll
Do you like Donald Trump? Yes or no, and also explain why if you want to

My answer, no. Dont like him at all, due to his sexual assault allegations mainly
I like Trump because as president he can do what he likes. He must feel the same way God feels when he grabs a pussy. People who don't like him must not like for their reasons of which I don't understand but I think they may be misguided in a overall failure to communicate, in a cool hand Luke manner of speaking. Ya?

My answer, no. Dont like him at all, due to his sexual assault allegations mainly

Bieber? LoL!! :D

According to The Washington Post, Donald Trump has the lowest approval ratings in America out of all the past Presidents. He is also voted as the most hated man in the world, along with Adolf Hitler and Justin Bieber.

Trump is even more hated than Pharma Bro? That's amazing!

7142234-3x2-340x227.jpg

Bieber? LoL!! :D

According to The Washington Post, Donald Trump has the lowest approval ratings in America out of all the past Presidents. He is also voted as the most hated man in the world, along with Adolf Hitler and Justin Bieber.

Trump is even more hated than Pharma Bro? That's amazing!

7142234-3x2-340x227.jpg
the pharma bro is hated but he is not as hated because not many people know him

Allegations?

So you don't like people because they were accused, but not proven?

Nope, not going there
if it was one or two girls i would give him the benefit of the doubt
but having what was it 17 different girls accusing him? the man is guilty!

PLUS two women who were girls at the time.

But that's only one reason to revile this POS. I can't think of one good thing about him.

Except his orange makeup and his very creative use of only ONE lock of hair that's apparently 3-5 feet long.

29791364_796157820580468_7989943573602631680_n-jpg.186852

YES

Aside from the great unemployment rate, improving economy, great tax rates, conservative judges, vastly improved border control and winning the war on ISIS, a record number of Liberals are losing sleep every night drowning in their misery.

YES

Aside from the great unemployment rate, improving economy, great tax rates, conservative judges, vastly improved border control and winning the war on ISIS, a record number of Liberals are losing sleep every night drowning in their misery.
Is that unemployment number real now?

YES

If it isn't is it still Bush's fault?

YES

If it isn't is it still Bush's fault?
I don’t even like bill and Hillary. Dino’s

Utterly self-absorbed arrogant manipulative pathologically lying hypocritical narcissistic elitist asswipe who's never taken an iota of responsibility for a damn thing in his pathetic apology for a life, was not only born on third base thinking he hit a triple but thinks he actually invented the triple, simply by virtue of being born, and what's more it was the greatest triple in the history of God, believe me, who then melts down into a petulant six-year-old throughout the night firing off whiny tweets to anyone gullible enough to read them, should anybody question whether he did a damn thing to hit that triple and spends all the time he's not masturbating his own image in selling snake oil con jobs about 'selling feelings' to any rube dullwitted enough to be impressed by it.

What's not to like? Oh wait ---- everything.

I stopped measuring people by whether I liked them or not when I left grade school. Trump is POTUS. He works for the American people. My concern about him is limited to how he does that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back