Do you notice that Biden has not had to reprimand his supporters for any violent behavior?

Now, I know the immediate response I will get from this from republicans will be a rant about the Floyd protests. Let me say this for the 100th time and maybe it’ll stick: the people doing the rioting are not liberals. They are people upset about police brutality. That’s it. That’s the ONLY issue that unites them. ANITFA nor BLM for that matter tells people to go riot. There is no organization behind the riots. If this was leftwing extremism, why didn’t liberals start rioting after Trump won? None of you can answer that question.

All of the major political violence and domestic terrorism is coming from the right. On a small scale, leftwingers have done very little disruption. The small scale violence, again, is coming from the rightwing like when the Trumpsters tied to force the Biden bus off the road. Oh, and by the way, the FBI is now investigating that.

They are not liberals, and neither are you, and neither is Biden. They are progressive Statists, like you and Biden and Harris.

You deny them as part of your group, but too bad, Billy-buttplug, YOU FUCKING OWN THEM.

There is organization behind it, but the organization is cellular, and thus does not have a traditional leadership node.

And please show me where the Biden bus was "forced off the road". So far I have seen only actual video of one of the trucks and another car getting in each other's way.

Democrats have declared riots, looting and destruction politically acceptable. They view it as the first step of their Reparations Plan for Black people.
That’s just you making shit up on the spot.

Just ask the Mayors of Seattle and Portland, that is reality.

DiBlasio, for all his idiocy at least hasn't muzzled the NYPD like those clowns have done to their police forces.

Now, I know the immediate response I will get from this from republicans will be a rant about the Floyd protests. Let me say this for the 100th time and maybe it’ll stick: the people doing the rioting are not liberals. They are people upset about police brutality. That’s it. That’s the ONLY issue that unites them. ANITFA nor BLM for that matter tells people to go riot. There is no organization behind the riots. If this was leftwing extremism, why didn’t liberals start rioting after Trump won? None of you can answer that question.

All of the major political violence and domestic terrorism is coming from the right. On a small scale, leftwingers have done very little disruption. The small scale violence, again, is coming from the rightwing like when the Trumpsters tied to force the Biden bus off the road. Oh, and by the way, the FBI is now investigating that.

No, the people rioting, burning, assaulting, fighting, are all liberal marxists.

the people doing the rioting are not liberals. They are people upset about police brutality.

Now I know why you have had to repeat it 100 times, because... it's wrong. That's a false statement.

They all liberals. Liberals support criminals, which is why when police hurt criminals, they call it "police brutality".

Conservatives don't do that. When I see white guy, run a red light, lead police on a high speed chase next to a school, and then the police beat him to an inch of his life..... you don't see any conservatives anywhere, screaming about police brutality.

Why? Because why should any good and decent person, defend a criminal? Conservatives do not defend criminals. We support the police, because the police stop criminals.

So, yes they are left-wingers. All of them are left-wingers. You show me the conservative Republicans that are engaged in riots? Where are they?

We've had people go with cameras and talk to people during the riots. None of them said anything remotely conservative.

Some idiots say "Well some are white supremacists", maybe, but Conservatives are not defending those people either. You show me a white supremacist that is rioting, and I'll support the police shooting him dead with the rest of them. Haven't heard a single conservative defending those people.

There is no organization behind the riots.

Well again... facts disprove your claim.

This video is one of numerous clips, showing that they are clearly organized, and planned out attacks. The brought changes of clothing. They used the banner to conceal (or thought they concealed themselves) so they could change into all black clothing. They pulled the banner apart to use the sharp metal rods to attack police with.

Other videos show them getting masks and gear from a rental van that was already parked at where they knew they police would be.

Other videos show people dispersing projectiles to throw at police.

Yes..... it is organized. You are just flat out, wrong. Period, you... are... wrong. End of story.

All of the major political violence and domestic terrorism is coming from the right.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

View attachment 409957

Lol an anecdotal video that proves nothing. Nothing whatsoever. I noticed you dodged my question as to why liberals didn’t start rioting after Trump won. Floyd died and then the rioting began. Oh gee I wonder why that rioting started!

LOL ANECDOTAL VIDEO! Showing left-wingers engaged in a clearly planned attack is ANECDOTAL!

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

View attachment 409959

Uh yeah that group of people planned that protest sure. That doesn't at all mean that BLM or Antifa PLANNED a riot. Was the official BLM organization behind that in the first place? Where is the evidence they PLANNED to riot just because the protest BECAME violent? Just because a group of people create a BLM banner, it doesn't somehow mean they are even connected to the official BLM organization.

Screenshot_2020-11-02 looks like a duck - Google Search.png

Right. Gotcha. Just happened to be extremely organized. Just happen to be at a BLM protest. Just happen to march with a banner that said BLM. Just happen to say Defund the Police. Just happened to all carry umbrellas to hide under. Just happen to use the PVC pipe in the banner to attack police. Just happen to all move in lock step.

But... can't have any connection whatsoever to BLM, and can't possibly be evidence of it being organized.

Right..... right...... sure..... Quack again for me.

the people doing the rioting are not liberals. They are people upset about police brutality.

Now I know why you have had to repeat it 100 times, because... it's wrong. That's a false statement.

They all liberals. Liberals support criminals, which is why when police hurt criminals, they call it "police brutality".

Conservatives don't do that. When I see white guy, run a red light, lead police on a high speed chase next to a school, and then the police beat him to an inch of his life..... you don't see any conservatives anywhere, screaming about police brutality.

Why? Because why should any good and decent person, defend a criminal? Conservatives do not defend criminals. We support the police, because the police stop criminals.

So, yes they are left-wingers. All of them are left-wingers. You show me the conservative Republicans that are engaged in riots? Where are they?

We've had people go with cameras and talk to people during the riots. None of them said anything remotely conservative.

Some idiots say "Well some are white supremacists", maybe, but Conservatives are not defending those people either. You show me a white supremacist that is rioting, and I'll support the police shooting him dead with the rest of them. Haven't heard a single conservative defending those people.

This video is one of numerous clips, showing that they are clearly organized, and planned out attacks. The brought changes of clothing. They used the banner to conceal (or thought they concealed themselves) so they could change into all black clothing. They pulled the banner apart to use the sharp metal rods to attack police with.

Other videos show them getting masks and gear from a rental van that was already parked at where they knew they police would be.

Yes..... it is organized. You are just flat out, wrong. Period, you... are... wrong. End of story.

All of the major political violence and domestic terrorism is coming from the right.

View attachment 409957

Lol an anecdotal video that proves nothing. Nothing whatsoever. I noticed you dodged my question as to why liberals didn’t start rioting after Trump won. Floyd died and then the rioting began. Oh gee I wonder why that rioting started!

LOL ANECDOTAL VIDEO! Showing left-wingers engaged in a clearly planned attack is ANECDOTAL!

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

View attachment 409959

Uh yeah that group of people planned that protest sure. That doesn't at all mean that BLM or Antifa PLANNED a riot. Was the official BLM organization behind that in the first place? Where is the evidence they PLANNED to riot just because the protest BECAME violent? Just because a group of people create a BLM banner, it doesn't somehow mean they are even connected to the official BLM organization.

View attachment 410193

Right. Gotcha. Just happened to be extremely organized. Just happen to be at a BLM protest. Just happen to march with a banner that said BLM. Just happen to say Defund the Police. Just happened to all carry umbrellas to hide under. Just happen to use the PVC pipe in the banner to attack police. Just happen to all move in lock step.

But... can't have any connection whatsoever to BLM, and can't possibly be evidence of it being organized.

Do you not understand the simple concept that BLM is both an organization AND a movement? People use the words Black Lives Matter all the goddamn time. It doesn’t mean they are part of the official organization. Even if the official group was there, there is NO evidence whatsoever they planned a riot. Why don’t you prove that? What are you waiting for? Also, why doesn’t the official BLM group ever say their followers should use violence?

View attachment 409957

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

View attachment 409959

View attachment 410193

Do you not understand the simple concept that BLM is both an organization AND a movement? People use the words Black Lives Matter all the goddamn time. It doesn’t mean they are part of the official organization. Even if the official group was there, there is NO evidence whatsoever they planned a riot. Why don’t you prove that? What are you waiting for? Also, why doesn’t the official BLM group ever say their followers should use violence?

If you use it... and you say... and march with it... then you are part of it.

Do you understand that if a member of our church acted in a terrible way, that my church would both remove them from the church, and state openly that such individuals are not part of our membership?

Has BLM done that with these little terrorists? No. So.... quack quack buddy.

Why should Biden or Harris apologize for it, They initiated it, they paid for it. The fully endorse the riots and protested in fact Harris said they should continue

View attachment 409957

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

View attachment 409959

View attachment 410193

If you use it... and you say... and march with it... then you are part of it.

Do you understand that if a member of our church acted in a terrible way, that my church would both remove them from the church, and state openly that such individuals are not part of our membership?

Has BLM done that with these little terrorists? No. So.... quack quack buddy.

Don’t you think the rather plausible explanation for why that protest turned violent was because of the people in it and NOT some grand plan by BLM to create a riot. Or perhaps as often is the case, police cast the first stone? That does happen whether you want to admit it or lot. The complete victimhood you people make out the police is so stupid. An actual objective perspective is that both sides share responsibility.

We’ve noticed that Trump has failed to reprimand his supporters for any violent behavior; indeed, Trump encourages such violent behavior.

We’ve noticed that Trump has failed to reprimand his supporters for any violent behavior; indeed, Trump encourages such violent behavior.
Please ite what violent behavior your are talking about?

View attachment 409957

BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

View attachment 409959

View attachment 410193

Who dropped the pallets of bricks Billy?

Other than the dozens of times he condemned it.... and the zero times he encouraged it.... but sure.

Forum List

Back