Do you realize that Trump will be the ONLY world leader who denies Climate Change?

Hahahahaha...I don't get it, and neither do all the smart big wig economist that recommend the government do these bail outs. So if you are so smart, why haven't you gotten a job at the Federal Reserve yet? And I'm not a leftist, dumbass.

Again, every thread, with every Conservative on this board... if you don't agree with them, you are a Liberal, Progressive, or leftist. Are you guys really that fucking retarded?

That's not retarded at all, that's observation.

If I came on here against abortion, for gun rights, against climate change, wouldn't it be the intelligent thing to assume I'm a righty?

But that's not how it works. Most of my posts is simply anti-Trump posts, about the dumb shit he does... and it is ALWAYS the same response. "You liberal Hillary lover!" "You leftist moon bat!" etc. etc. It doesn't even have to do with policies. The only policies being discussed right now is immigration and racism. I totally believe in equal rights, regardless of sexual orientation, race, or sex. I think a wall is stupid, and I think we should allow less immigrants illegal or legal. I don't think we should give more benefits and money, including tax free business loans to immigrants before our own citizens. But at this point I think it would be stupid to start some huge deportation department that locks up ALL illegal immigrants and then pay to deport them if they are working and not breaking laws. Just deport the violent criminal illegal immigrants.

That's it... and I'm all of a sudden an open borders leftist. I'm pro gun, I'm pro life. I believe in saying the Pledge of allegiance in schools... I have ideals that fall under the umbrella of both parties. I'm an Independent, but too many dumbasses on here just assume if you aren't with us, you must be a Hillary supporter, or a Liberal. That's not how it works.

But that's not how it works. Most of my posts is simply anti-Trump posts, about the dumb shit he does... and it is ALWAYS the same response. "You liberal Hillary lover!" "You leftist moon bat!" etc. etc. It doesn't even have to do with policies. The only policies being discussed right now is immigration and racism. I totally believe in equal rights, regardless of sexual orientation, race, or sex. I think a wall is stupid, and I think we should allow less immigrants illegal or legal. I don't think we should give more benefits and money, including tax free business loans to immigrants before our own citizens. But at this point I think it would be stupid to start some huge deportation department that locks up ALL illegal immigrants and then pay to deport them if they are working and not breaking laws. Just deport the violent criminal illegal immigrants.

That's it... and I'm all of a sudden an open borders leftist. I'm pro gun, I'm pro life. I believe in saying the Pledge of allegiance in schools... I have ideals that fall under the umbrella of both parties. I'm an Independent, but too many dumbasses on here just assume if you aren't with us, you must be a Hillary supporter, or a Liberal. That's not how it works.

Well I've seen dozens of your posts in various subjects, and you sure seem like a lefty to me. So of course anybody would make the same assumption.

And yes, since there were only two candidates, you are either for Trump or for Hillary. There was no realistic third choice. Third choices don't even get mentioned in the race yet alone be a serious contender.

Donald Trump promised to lift environmental regulations, open federal lands to oil and gas production and ease permitting for oil pipelines during a speech at a fracking conference in Pittsburgh on Thursday in which he accused Hillary Clinton of wanting to kill the energy industry.

“I am going to lift the restrictions on American energy and allow this wealth to pour into our communities — including right here in Pennsylvania,” Trump told shale industry leaders. “The shale energy revolution will unleash massive wealth for American workers and families.”

Donald Trump is selling an energy pipe dream

In the last week, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has repeatedly vowed to zero out all federal spending on clean energy research and development. And the plan he released would also zero out all other spending on anything to do with climate change, including the government’s entire climate science effort.

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-zero-out-federal-clean-energy-56cca794790#.o3eqs8sq8

Come on, Think Progress and the Daily Kos? Seriously????

Well I've seen dozens of your posts in various subjects, and you sure seem like a lefty to me. So of course anybody would make the same assumption.

And yes, since there were only two candidates, you are either for Trump or for Hillary. There was no realistic third choice. Third choices don't even get mentioned in the race yet alone be a serious contender.

Nope there is a perfectly acceptable third choice. Vote for neither of them.

Even Putin believes in climate change.

Even North Korea signed the Paris accords.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.
Do you not realize that the majority of Americans have had it "up to here" with this climate change horse shit.

"The majority", huh. :laugh:

Poll: 70 percent believe in climate change

Most Americans won’t spend more than $1 a month in higher electricity bills to fight global warming, according to a new Associated Press-University of Chicago poll.

Only 57 percent of Americans would be willing to spend the extra cash to fight global warming, according to the poll, and 39 percent said they’d spend up to $10 a month to stave off warming.

The polling means that less than 40 percent of Americans are willing to pay for Obama’s Clean Power Plan. The plan, which is intended to slow global warming, is expected to cost a staggering $41 billion annually, which equates to about $10.74 a month for each American.

Poll: Most Americans Aren’t Willing To Pay For Obama’s Global Warming Plans

True, that header. But a temporary condition. Elections are coming soon in Germany and France.

Trump, the ONLY world leader who believes climate change is a hoax. And we know America has more science deniers than any other country when it comes to climate change.

I find that hilarious.

I wonder if Obama is the ONLY world leader that believes men should be allowed to use women's bathrooms.

Well.....okay. But then don't complain when one of them wins. I didn't vote for Trump, I voted against Hillary. it was my primary objective to keep her out of the White House, and more importantly, from picking Supreme Court justices.

I find that hilarious.
Do you not realize that the majority of Americans have had it "up to here" with this climate change horse shit.

"The majority", huh. :laugh:

Poll: 70 percent believe in climate change

Most Americans won’t spend more than $1 a month in higher electricity bills to fight global warming, according to a new Associated Press-University of Chicago poll.

Only 57 percent of Americans would be willing to spend the extra cash to fight global warming, according to the poll, and 39 percent said they’d spend up to $10 a month to stave off warming.

The polling means that less than 40 percent of Americans are willing to pay for Obama’s Clean Power Plan. The plan, which is intended to slow global warming, is expected to cost a staggering $41 billion annually, which equates to about $10.74 a month for each American.

Poll: Most Americans Aren’t Willing To Pay For Obama’s Global Warming Plans
It will actually cost a hell of a lot more than that. Germans pay 3 times the amount for energy that we pay, and it's almost entirely because of their "green energy" boondoggles.

Well.....okay. But then don't complain when one of them wins. I didn't vote for Trump, I voted against Hillary. it was my primary objective to keep her out of the White House, and more importantly, from picking Supreme Court justices.

I can't complain about Trump because I didn't vote for Hillary? That makes no sense. 'm not going to vote for a candidate that doesn't represent me. It wasn't my fault that none of the candidates this year did. It's been well documented these are the two LEAST favorable candidates to run for President at the same time... EVER.

I can't complain about Trump because I didn't vote for Hillary? That makes no sense. 'm not going to vote for a candidate that doesn't represent me. It wasn't my fault that none of the candidates this year did. It's been well documented these are the two LEAST favorable candidates to run for President at the same time... EVER.

If I had to wait for a candidate that represents me, I would never be able to vote.

If I had to wait for a candidate that represents me, I would never be able to vote.

Well I wasn't going to vote for a crooked, money bought, liar in Hillary. And I wasn't going to vote for a loud mouthed, slimy fraud in Trump. Stein isn't qualified, and Johnson is an idiot that doesn't even know who Harriet Tubman is. No one was worth voting for.

I find that hilarious.

Well they are really going to be pissed when their homes are underwater due to servere weather
Trump is the only one not in on the scam. Good for him. It is good to have at least one major world leader that is smart enough to know that it is a silly scam.

So every leader in the world is in on the scam except for prophet Trump? What makes prophet Trump qualified to even discredit global warming ? Are the ice caps not melting? Is weather not getting more severe?
Most people believe that the world we live in today is normal. It's not. For most of the last 55 million years our planet was considered a "greenhouse" climate. It is only relatively recently that or planet has become an "icehouse" climate. The world we live in today is characterized by bi-polar glaciation which is geologically rare. In fact, no other instance of a bi-polar glaciation is found in the geologic record. About 5 million years ago, the temperatures started to plummet on the surface of the earth. The two conditions which led to this were the polar regions being isolated from the warm marine currents of the ocean and declining atmospheric CO2. The tipping point was 600 ppm. My point here is that these conditions till exist today. Over the last 500,000 years we have been cycling between glacial and inter-glacial cycles which were precipitated by the two conditions I mentioned above and triggered by orbital forcing due to Milankovitch cycles which in turn affects temperatures (‘insolation’) at 65N - a critical location for triggering Northern Hemisphere glaciation.

Trust me, we would be really better off at 600 ppm than we would at 250 ppm.

Additionally, given your emotional statement about being underwater, I can tell that you have no understanding at all of what the various IPCC forecasts actually mean or what they are based upon. I have forgotten more science than you will ever know and I can assure you that based on the current trends we can expect our atmospheric CO2 to be no greater than 580 ppm by the year 2100. And that our sea levels will rise no more than 0.252 meters.
That's when insects were huge .. no people.

I find that hilarious.

Well they are really going to be pissed when their homes are underwater due to servere weather
Trump is the only one not in on the scam. Good for him. It is good to have at least one major world leader that is smart enough to know that it is a silly scam.

So every leader in the world is in on the scam except for prophet Trump? What makes prophet Trump qualified to even discredit global warming ? Are the ice caps not melting? Is weather not getting more severe?
Most people believe that the world we live in today is normal. It's not. For most of the last 55 million years our planet was considered a "greenhouse" climate. It is only relatively recently that or planet has become an "icehouse" climate. The world we live in today is characterized by bi-polar glaciation which is geologically rare. In fact, no other instance of a bi-polar glaciation is found in the geologic record. About 5 million years ago, the temperatures started to plummet on the surface of the earth. The two conditions which led to this were the polar regions being isolated from the warm marine currents of the ocean and declining atmospheric CO2. The tipping point was 600 ppm. My point here is that these conditions till exist today. Over the last 500,000 years we have been cycling between glacial and inter-glacial cycles which were precipitated by the two conditions I mentioned above and triggered by orbital forcing due to Milankovitch cycles which in turn affects temperatures (‘insolation’) at 65N - a critical location for triggering Northern Hemisphere glaciation.

Additionally, given your emotional statement about being underwater, I can tell that you have no understanding at all of what the various IPCC forecasts actually mean or what they are based upon. I have forgotten more science than you will ever know and I can assure you that based on the current trends we can expect our atmospheric CO2 to be no greater than 580 ppm by the year 2100. And that our sea levels will rise no more than 0.252 meters.
And your point is?

I find that hilarious.

And your point is?

And so you are saying that large amounts of volcanic activity and the theory of a large meteor crashing into Earth didn't play any roles in climate change before man?

[Q

According to Stephen Hawking, humans have about a thousand years left on earth before global warming, terrorism, and artificial intelligence make life on earth impossible for the human race.

I don't think it makes any difference what people believe. People are simply not going to make the kind of changes needed to avert disaster. If it's not going to happen during the term of office of our leaders, the 5 business plan of most businesses or the lifetime of our citizens, it's immaterial to the them.

What we should be doing is looking for another home, which may well take a thousand years.

Who gives a shit what he says? In history you have always had the doom predictions. They have never been very accurate, have they?

However, I suspect that something will happen sometime in the future to correct the population of humans. It has happened before. It will be hard to sustain a soon to be population of ten billion humans. It could be disease or war or something to do with the climate that affects food production. There will be an adjustment and the human race will still survive.

There are no other homes. This is it. There is no viable technology that will get us very far in space. Hell, we haven't even made it past the moon yet. When we did go to the moon it was three men and it took a sustainable chunk of the GDP to do it. We don't even know if there is a habitable world within a thousand light years of earth. Star trekking across the universe may make for entertaining fiction but that ain't reality.
There are no other homes that we know of. NASA announced that 1284 planets have been discovered that have the potential to support life. We know that there are over 100 million stars in just our galaxy, the Milky Way. We also know about 50% of the stars we have been able study in detail have planets so it's not an unreasonable exceptation that there will be many planets orbiting those 50 billion stars that will be capable of supporting live.

If technological advances continue even at a much slower rate than the last 200 years, advances will be so great over the next thousand years it will be unimaginable.

The study that Hawking was referring to was about the dangers posed by terrorism, nuclear weapon, global warming, artificial intelligence, and the inability of nations of the world to work together to solve global problems. Specifically, these were global warming, terrorism, nuclear proliferation, and a world where only a small fraction of the people have employment due to advancements in AI and other technology.

I find that hilarious.

AGW is a hoax built on a religious belief that has never been proven by science, not even close.

CMIP5-90-models-global-Tsfc-vs-obs-thru-2013.png

Forum List

Back