Do you really believe

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Biden would stop China from stealing ?
If Biden becomes the 46th president, do you have confidence that he will stop being a career politician, step up and protect our country ?

No. I believe Biden and the Democrats are driving our country towards a Banana Republic outcome. Seems all too clear.

If Biden becomes the 46th president, do you have confidence that he will stop being a career politician, step up and protect our country ?
Biden won't be doing nothing, because his dementia or alzheimer's will speed up, and that disaster Harrasment will come next. Hopefully none of it will materialize, because stealing election's in 2020 is a super hard thing to pull off, so it's up to the conservatives to protect our nation's valued institution's.

Biden won't be doing nothing, because his dementia or alzheimer's will speed up, and that disaster Harrasment will come next. Hopefully none of it will materialize, because stealing election's in 2020 is a super hard thing to pull off, so it's up to the conservatives to protect our nation's valued institution's.
There are indeed valued institutions, and its about time we finally stopped the control and foreign influence, on every level.

In honor of Biden and to celebrate our new direction as a nation I say we adopt the yellow Manny flag and change our national anthem to Day O.

“Day o” seems a perfect fit for a Biden presidency:

Day, me say day o
(Daylight come and me wanna go home)
Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day

Come mister tally man tally me banana
Come mister tally man tally me banana

We need to come together as a nation and embrace the new Banana Republic and sing as one our new national anthem.

There is already a discussion to change our flag and national anthem:

Calls to replace ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ with John Lennon classic

Activists call for 'Star Spangled Banner' to be replaced as national anthem
Yeah thats what we need, the atheist Lennon's freaking weirdo song as our anthem. Are these folks just stupid or mentally challenged ever since birth ??? I'm going with severe mental disorder.

Last edited:
There is already a discussion to change our flag and national anthem:

Calls to replace ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ with John Lennon classic

Activists call for 'Star Spangled Banner' to be replaced as national anthem
Yeah thats what we need, the atheist Lennon's freaking weirdo song as our anthem. Are these folks just stupid of mentally challenged ever since birth ??? I'm going with severe mental disorder.

Not what I want. I am firmly behind Day O as our new national anthem.

China policy needs to realistically address the sad fact that we have very little leverage over them now. The time when we could dictate terms to them is long past.

Hell no.

Trump did nothing about China.
Remember the Chinese frantically burning documents in the consulate ?
Would Biden stand up for our country like this ?

We would do the same. You expected them to just leave everything?

The point is, rather than the US turning our heads, because we dont want to offend anyone, Trump has actually done the right thing and stood up to this deceit and corruption.
Im not convinced that Biden would follow through with these measures.
However, I do see Biden and Kamala apologizing for everything.

The point is, rather than the US turning our heads, because we dont want to offend anyone, Trump has actually done the right thing and stood up to this deceit and corruption.
Im not convinced that Biden would follow through with these measures.
However, I do see Biden and Kamala apologizing for everything.

He has stood up to no one. He taxed consumers, nothing else.

Forum List

Back