Do You Support A Woman's Right To Choose?

I have no problem with a woman getting an abortion.

That said I think there is a difference between a 6 week old fetus and an 8 month old fetus
Its "more alive" later on? Thanks God.
Where did I say that?

Don't try to say what you think i said and instead just use the quote function.

The 8 month old fetus is viable outside the womb the week old fetus is not.
I asked, didn't try to say anything. Either way, murder is murder and nobody has that right. I did say that.

I have no problem with a woman getting an abortion.

That said I think there is a difference between a 6 week old fetus and an 8 month old fetus
Its "more alive" later on? Thanks God.
Where did I say that?

Don't try to say what you think i said and instead just use the quote function.

The 8 month old fetus is viable outside the womb the week old fetus is not.
I asked, didn't try to say anything. Either way, murder is murder and nobody has that right. I did say that.
Your opinion.

I am not for killing 'BABIES'. I am not even sure how much I support abortion in general. I just do not put my beliefs on other people and I think women should have the choice of what to do with their bodies. Being pro choice does not mean you believe in abortion, it means you believe people should be able to make a choice based on what they believe.
So you also believe they shouldn't be forced to vaccinate? Her body, her choice?
Absolutely

I am not for killing 'BABIES'. I am not even sure how much I support abortion in general. I just do not put my beliefs on other people and I think women should have the choice of what to do with their bodies. Being pro choice does not mean you believe in abortion, it means you believe people should be able to make a choice based on what they believe.
So you also believe they shouldn't be forced to vaccinate? Her body, her choice?
Yes

It is not a human being yet and cannot have these feelings. You idiots have to have this explained to you.
It's a human being in the first stages of life from the moment of conception. Because "science".

You are trying to convince someone that doesn't know a damn thing about Biology. He is a science denier.
There are different beliefs here about when life begins. You are too thick to understand this.

This thread is all about a wedge issue. It has nothing to do with biology and ethics. The wedge issues: Guns, God, Gays and Abortion are wedges which are all emotional or used by hypocrites, which any rational person understands.

This is a hot topic among both sides these days, I think we can ALL agree on that.

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.

If she chooses to murder her unborn child than that should be her choice.

We are ALL clear on this position.

So my question to those on the Left is .....

Do you support a woman's right to choose if that choice is to not get the vaccine.

Is it still her body, her choice?

It is her choice ... :thup:
Whatever stipulations or consequence society/government may desire to interfere with.

Beliefs are not facts.
It's a scientific fact that a fertilized human ovum has a unique, new DNA strand, different than either parent.
A new life can begin at no other moment.
Another clear example of how Leftist are lead by their feeeeeelings ...... and not facts.

But, their the party of science .... Remember? :rolleyes:

Beliefs are not facts.
It's a scientific fact that a fertilized human ovum has a unique, new DNA strand, different than either parent.
A new life can begin at no other moment.
Another clear example of how Leftist are lead by their feeeeeelings ...... and not facts.

But, their the party of science .... Remember? :rolleyes:

Abortionists are science deniers

Unless the woman has 2 heads, 4 hands, 2 hearts, 4 legs then we are talking about 2 separate bodies, with 2 different blood types, and two different sets of DNA. If one is taking the risk of having to incubate the other by not protecting against it, with all of the remedies available, then I would suggest education instead of death.

One body may choose to end the life of the other, but what about the other's choice? Why has that body no rights? I imagine it would like a life also...

Excellent argument. :clap:

The Left's position of course is that no one has the right to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body.
See? You fools cant even have an honest discussion without trying to rig the game.

Percentage of republicans who think abortion should be legal and accessible: 40%+

You frauds arent trying to have a discussion. You are trying to sway people with specious tactics and tribalism. Because you are simple minded dummies.

See? You fools cant even have an honest discussion without trying to rig the game.

Percentage of republicans who think abortion should be legal and accessible: 40%+

You frauds arent trying to have a discussion. You are trying to sway people with specious tactics and tribalism. Because you are simple minded dummies.
This thread has nothing to do with the percentages of Republicans who agree or disagree with abortion.

It's about Leftist hypocrisy.

Your lack of reading comprehension is noted.

Forum List

Back