Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif

Equality is a fantasy, and has no barring in the real World.

There's always going to be disparities because we're all different.

We're not equal robots, and therefor equality is stupid.

If you support equal treatment, there will still be inequality among the outcomes as some Humans are superior over others.... Then that's still inequality.

If you support balancing the scale to create equality of outcomes, as we have been doing, then there's still going to be little changes as some Humans are superior over others.... Then you still don't have equality of treatment.

I swear that Humans obsessed with equality have Asperger's or OCD or something, they too like to put things into equal little boxes.
It shouldn't be surprising that Second and Third Worlders don't understand the concept of a Constitutional government that isn't riddled with corruption and actually does seek to protect the rights of its citizens.

There's a difference between legislating that a government treat all of its citizens equally and legislating that all citizens treat each other equally. The former is workable, the latter is an exercise in futility.

The problem we're running into in the US is the effort by bleeding-hearts to right past wrongs by creating "protected classes" of people. To borrow from Animal Farm; "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others". This, of course, is wrong and weakens the entire system.

So sorry to say, but Democracy works better in Poland, than in America today.

Poles didn't want Muslim refugees so they didn't get them.

Americans didn't want Muslims refugees so they did get them.

America might be officially low on corruption, but it's a dysfunctional society none the less.

America killed 100's of thousands in Iraq in a war, while doing next to nothing about millions of illegal immigrants crossing the border, and gauging the system.
LOL. Nice spin. Is that why you were ruled first by the Nazis then by the Soviets for 50 years?

Interesting that you claim your nation is a democracy then turn around and prove it's a virulently racist and anti-Muslim nation.

Nazis, and Soviets had invaded Poland.

But, I'm talking about now, polls show both Poland, and the U.S.A are in the majority against accepting Muslim refugees, but Poland didn't get those Muslim refugees, unlike America who did get Muslim refugees.

Do you support equal rights for all?
Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

You mean these rights?
Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen - Wikipedia
Of course I agree :)
I have heard a lot of people say that they would like to limit voters to those who own property only. This would fall somewhere in this portion of your link "Active and passive citizenship". The problem with that would be similar to what we have today when we get a few in control that have gotten there via corrupt policies can become abusive, power can corrupt absolutely. Also "The declaration did not revoke the institution of slavery". So there are some things that must be worked through.
So women are supposed to be drafted then?
Women clamored for the right to serve in the military, including in combat roles, and they got it, so yes.

Be careful of for what one asks. One may get it.

Equality for Women just made it worse for them, anyways.

Women were actually happier before Women's Liberation.

It's not surprising, they once could be a stay at home mom, now many are working single mothers, who have to work like a man.

Now that Women have more power, Men either become more aggressive, or more submissive accordingly, Men often aren't as polite towards Women as before Women's liberation.

The whole thing stinks, it made everyone's lives more miserable.
It appears you may live in a fantasy land if you think all women were happier prior to getting some equal rights, like the ability to support their families. Women in my grandmothers day stayed with abusive men because people like yourself told them that is what they should do. Females were treated like property, even today some are still.

Women being less happy is a fact.

What's Happening To Women's Happiness? | HuffPost

First, since 1972, women’s overall level of happiness has dropped, both relative to where they were forty years ago, and relative to men. You find this drop in happiness in women regardless of whether they have kids, how many kids they have, how much money they make, how healthy they are, what job they hold, whether they are married, single or divorced, how old they are, or what race they are. (The one and only exception: African-American women are now slightly happier than they were back in 1972, although they remain less happy than African American men.)
Not reading your link. A lot of people are 'unhappy' and many don't even know why, can't even tell you why, or pin down why. Many can't take the time or do not take the time to try to figure it out. Some seek their happiness through outside sources, drugs, entertainment, alcohol, games, whatever but never take time to really examine their own hearts. You claimed your self you were considering moving to Poland in your intro. Why? Apparently you are not totally happy and from what you post you seem to want to lay that off on someone else. What really do you think oppresses you? The dude who couldn't get a baker to deliver them a cake claimed that they were being oppressed. I mean really how ridiculous can people get. The pedo thinks they are being oppressed if they can't have access to other peoples children.The addict believes they are oppressed if you limit the types of drugs they can have access to because it is well known that when their lives go to shit they want other people to foot the bill for what they did to themselves. Their precepts oppress them but they desire to make others guilty for whatever it is in them that they are subjecting themselves to.

Females today getting lots of media coverage that y'all are calling feminist are not feminist. The ones being paid or running a con and using the media to bolster a position where males are given leverage over females. They are obviously willing to be mere useful idiots. I can be a female and do basically whatever my heart desires within reason and physical capabilities as long as equal level playing fields are laid out and everyone is made to play by the same rules. If I am given freedoms and laws that are regulated in a just manner I can kick ass in a lot of male dominated fields and enjoy the heck out of doing it while I am in that mode whatever it may be as long as equality exist in the law. We make the best of whatever situation we are in at the time and do the best with what we have. My mother wouldn't and couldn't exactly do that because she was partly considered chattel by my dad during her early years as that is the way it was because they were raised to believe that in their era. His own pride wouldn't let him treat her like an equal in all aspects. I refuse to let your male pride or any other with that spirit of pride male or otherwise define what I am through your erroneous precepts.

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

You mean these rights?
I have heard a lot of people say that they would like to limit voters to those who own property only. This would fall somewhere in this portion of your link "Active and passive citizenship". The problem with that would be similar to what we have today when we get a few in control that have gotten there via corrupt policies can become abusive, power can corrupt absolutely. Also "The declaration did not revoke the institution of slavery". So there are some things that must be worked through.
So women are supposed to be drafted then?
Women clamored for the right to serve in the military, including in combat roles, and they got it, so yes.

It's not surprising, they once could be a stay at home mom, now many are working single mothers, who have to work like a man.

Now that Women have more power, Men either become more aggressive, or more submissive accordingly, Men often aren't as polite towards Women as before Women's liberation.

It appears you may live in a fantasy land if you think all women were happier prior to getting some equal rights, like the ability to support their families. Women in my grandmothers day stayed with abusive men because people like yourself told them that is what they should do. Females were treated like property, even today some are still.

First, since 1972, women’s overall level of happiness has dropped, both relative to where they were forty years ago, and relative to men. You find this drop in happiness in women regardless of whether they have kids, how many kids they have, how much money they make, how healthy they are, what job they hold, whether they are married, single or divorced, how old they are, or what race they are. (The one and only exception: African-American women are now slightly happier than they were back in 1972, although they remain less happy than African American men.)
Not reading your link. A lot of people are 'unhappy' and many don't even know why, can't even tell you why, or pin down why. Many can't take the time or do not take the time to try to figure it out. Some seek their happiness through outside sources, drugs, entertainment, alcohol, games, whatever but never take time to really examine their own hearts. You claimed your self you were considering moving to Poland in your intro. Why? Apparently you are not totally happy and from what you post you seem to want to lay that off on someone else. What really do you think oppresses you? The dude who couldn't get a baker to deliver them a cake claimed that they were being oppressed. I mean really how ridiculous can people get. The pedo thinks they are being oppressed if they can't have access to other peoples children.The addict believes they are oppressed if you limit the types of drugs they can have access to because it is well known that when their lives go to shit they want other people to foot the bill for what they did to themselves. Their precepts oppress them but they desire to make others guilty for whatever it is in them that they are subjecting themselves to.

Females today getting lots of media coverage that y'all are calling feminist are not feminist. The ones being paid or running a con and using the media to bolster a position where males are given leverage over females. They are obviously willing to be mere useful idiots. I can be a female and do basically whatever my heart desires within reason and physical capabilities as long as equal level playing fields are laid out and everyone is made to play by the same rules. If I am given freedoms and laws that are regulated in a just manner I can kick ass in a lot of male dominated fields and enjoy the heck out of doing it while I am in that mode whatever it may be as long as equality exist in the law. We make the best of whatever situation we are in at the time and do the best with what we have. My mother wouldn't and couldn't exactly do that because she was partly considered chattel by my dad during her early years as that is the way it was because they were raised to believe that in their era. His own pride wouldn't let him treat her like an equal in all aspects. I refuse to let your male pride or any other with that spirit of pride male or otherwise define what I am through your erroneous precepts.

Bottom-line is Women are less happy.

As for me thinking about moving to Poland, I don't think it's fair to raise children in a country that will be majority non-White, and in a country that tells dumb Polak jokes.

I see the equal rights people are winning. They are the group who thinks that an illegal alien has the same rights to a drivers license, public education, housing and welfare as you do. They are the same people who think the unemployed have an equal right to vote as you do. (I know, they do, but if you are not paying taxes, then you shouldn't have the right to vote). You see, before you can lay down a blanket statement about rights, you have to set SOME limitations. Do you support ISIS members having equal rights to say how you worship, live and pay taxes to? Or live?

extremist bloviating suits you - you little jim crow wanna be...

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

You mean these rights?

As for me thinking about moving to Poland, I don't think it's fair to raise children in a country that will be majority non-White, and in a country that tells dumb Polak jokes.
No bottom line is people are too busy making excuses why someone else is oppressing them. Your reasoning is a prime example of that.

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

You mean these rights?

No bottom line is people are too busy making excuses why someone else is oppressing them. Your reasoning is a prime example of that.

Maybe it's because we were a healthier society before Liberals came along with their bogus equality, and guilt?

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

If you support equal treatment, there will still be inequality among the outcomes as some Humans are superior over others.... Then that's still inequality.

If you support balancing the scale to create equality of outcomes, as we have been doing, then there's still going to be little changes as some Humans are superior over others.... Then you still don't have equality of treatment.

I swear that Humans obsessed with equality have Asperger's or OCD or something, they too like to put things into equal little boxes.
It shouldn't be surprising that Second and Third Worlders don't understand the concept of a Constitutional government that isn't riddled with corruption and actually does seek to protect the rights of its citizens.

There's a difference between legislating that a government treat all of its citizens equally and legislating that all citizens treat each other equally. The former is workable, the latter is an exercise in futility.

The problem we're running into in the US is the effort by bleeding-hearts to right past wrongs by creating "protected classes" of people. To borrow from Animal Farm; "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others". This, of course, is wrong and weakens the entire system.

If I walk in to a business open to the public I expect relatively equal treatment from everyone who works at that business.

On a personal level I agree you can't legislate peoples behavior towards one another.

[
Why don't you have "children in the womb" on your list, Mathew?
Why don't you classify every sperm as sacred, Chuz Life?
Two sperms hooking up can't create a life any more than an infertile egg can hook up with another infertile egg and bring forth life. Its a fairly simple common sense thought process if you can use your brain.

Even a fertilized egg has more challenges ahead before it can develop. A significant number of this undeveloped but potential humans are flushed out of the baby factory.
Yah' but the one's that stick are human beings in the process.

pickmeFlash.gif

Which embryo is human?

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

You mean these rights?

Maybe it's because we were a healthier society before Liberals came along with their bogus equality, and guilt?
People gave themselves over to the lies and humans in general make excuses all the time to justify themselves even when they are in error. Again a lot of that comes from a spirit of pride. Some of it is from a spirit of resentment but that goes back to pride even.

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

If I walk in to a business open to the public I expect relatively equal treatment from everyone who works at that business.

On a personal level I agree you can't legislate peoples behavior towards one another.

Equality should be classified as a mental illness...

You can only expect equality, if we were like robots, who were micromanaged.

Which is a massive idiocy to expect Humanity to behave as such.

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

And if you perceive you aren't getting that "equal treatment", do you think there should be a law against it? Do you favor nationalizing all businesses in order to make them treat all people fair like the US government?

[
A fetus is not a baby. But down that evangelical booklet and pick up a science book.
Not one is "allowed to kill babies" without going to jail.

A Jew is not a person? Dayum. you fascist have this all figured out.
can you read?

I think your playbook was coopted from an earlier time. You are really not as original as you think you are.
Play book?
I am just concerned for your literacy.

I said a fetus is not a baby, some how you got jewish people involved. You display glaring comprehension issues.

I support freedom and liberty no matter what! Equal rights for all.

Rapists, murderers, terrorists, arsonists, pedophiles don't deserve equal rights. They don't deserve rights at all.
It's a given that criminals give up some rights, but they are still covered by the Constitution. Examples:

AMENDMENT IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

AMENDMENT V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

AMENDMENT VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

AMENDMENT VII
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

AMENDMENT VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

The question in the OP was do I support equal rights for all. I do not support equal rights for all.

People gave themselves over to the lies and humans in general make excuses all the time to justify themselves even when they are in error. Again a lot of that comes from a spirit of pride. Some of it is from a spirit of resentment but that goes back to pride even.

The Liberalism of the 1960's / 1970's lead to cultural loss, drug abuse, single mothers, working mothers, etc.

The 1960's / 1970's movements were a great failure.

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

If it is a privately owned business you are oppressing the owner. Public and private are not one in the same. If the public owns the business then all of the public should be treated on that basis as the same. You are wanting communism and fascism when you claim you have the right to force your personal views and choices onto another person and their personally owned property. Allowing the public onto my personally owned property would not make my property public property.

Two questions to answer -

Is it alive?

Is it human?

If both answers are yes, then there is only one conclusion.

the one that wants to carry full term gets to decide whether she wants to give birth & not be forced into being an incubating host.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back