Do You SUPPORT Finding a Cure for Cancer?

Do You SUPPORT Finding a Cure for Cancer?

• Total voters
I support FINDING a cure for Cancer.

I DO NOT support GIVING that cure to everyone who has Cancer.

There are cures, you freaks refuse to believe the explanations for them.

2. If they cured cancer the industry would go broke!

3. Keeping you ill is the plan and sheep bite it every breathing moment of their lives, laughing all the way
all the while never ever looking a dam thing up and if they do the dumb sob’s deny it all.

The meds assigned to you damage other parts of your body and or internal organs, now you need meds for something else.

Some ppl have no choice for a few issues, but aside form that there are so many drugs ppl could come off of just by chaning wth they eat. Not for diets or so you don’t get fat it’s a mile long reasons.

Once again the dunce refuse to listEn ore search.

By the way this JAB ppl keep getting is will give you cancer as it attacks the protein's in your body. Spike pro. On steroids.

We know that some things can increase your chance of getting cancer. We still don't know for sure what CAUSES cancer, though

About Proposition 65 - OEHHA

Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.

Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water.

Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987.

Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.

Do you support funding research to find a cure to Cancer once and for all? Do you feel this is fair to folks in the past who had Cancer but had to suffer with no cure? What about the folks who have successfully beaten Cancer and lived to tell about it, would it be fair to them if we find a cure after they went through hell and all that hard work to beat it?

Thank you :)
More cancer, please. Let's kill all you motherfuckers off.

About Proposition 65 - OEHHA

Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.

Proposition 65 also prohibits California businesses from knowingly discharging significant amounts of listed chemicals into sources of drinking water.

Proposition 65 requires California to publish a list of chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. This list, which must be updated at least once a year, has grown to include approximately 900 chemicals since it was first published in 1987.

Proposition 65 became law in November 1986, when California voters approved it by a 63-37 percent margin. The official name of Proposition 65 is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.

Didn't ask, don't care, irrelevant to my post.

Thanks for oversharing uninvited.

You guys seriously don't see what the OP is doing here? This isn't about cancer.

"Do you feel this is fair to folks in the past who had Cancer but had to suffer with no cure?"

Doesn't that ring bells to anyone?

It's been rumored for years long before covid ivermectin works ....no not kidding

Serious research has been going on for awhile now

Yes, by the way, this topic is obviously about student loan debt relief. Those who could see that: Grats, you got the obvious point. Those who could not see that: Congrats, you do not realize what is being pointed out here.

So you created a thread with a question about finding a cure for cancer with the intention of eventually equating that to stealing money to pay for people's student loans...

Apples to horseshit.

It's obvious you are unaware that the world of medicine has progressed very far in curing cancer.
Really? I’m not seeing that. They still treat with chemo, surgery, and radiation just as they did in the 60s. Yeah some things have improved like early detection, but the treatment procedures haven’t changed much.

Enormous sums are made from cancer treatment. I’d say the the profit motive tends to skew things.

Really? I’m not seeing that. They still treat with chemo, surgery, and radiation just as they did in the 60s. Yeah some things have improved like early detection, but the treatment procedures haven’t changed much.

Enormous sums are made from cancer treatment. I’d say the the profit motive tends to skew things.

My oncologist would disagree with you. I'm under chemo and they are using a new treatment in the therapy. I forget what it's called now but my doctor said it's only been out a year or so, has full FDA approval, and the only way he can describe it is it's like putting the chemo on steroids. It makes the chemo more effective and last longer. And I don't know if you read all the posts in this topic, but again, my cousin is a retired lab research doctor. She told me an entirely different story when it comes to advancements in cancer.

It's still a slow process because there really is no all out cure as cancer is different depending on what kind of cancer it is. You don't treat colon cancer like breast cancer and so on. Each organ has it's own research and because of that, it's just going to take a lot of time, experimentation, and of course red tape of our government.

My oncologist would disagree with you. I'm under chemo and they are using a new treatment in the therapy. I forget what it's called now but my doctor said it's only been out a year or so, has full FDA approval, and the only way he can describe it is it's like putting the chemo on steroids. It makes the chemo more effective and last longer. And I don't know if you read all the posts in this topic, but again, my cousin is a retired lab research doctor. She told me an entirely different story when it comes to advancements in cancer.

It's still a slow process because there really is no all out cure as cancer is different depending on what kind of cancer it is. You don't treat colon cancer like breast cancer and so on. Each organ has it's own research and because of that, it's just going to take a lot of time, experimentation, and of course red tape of our government.
I’m absolutely certain your oncologist would disagree. Lol.

Do you support funding research to find a cure to Cancer once and for all? Do you feel this is fair to folks in the past who had Cancer but had to suffer with no cure? What about the folks who have successfully beaten Cancer and lived to tell about it, would it be fair to them if we find a cure after they went through hell and all that hard work to beat it?

Thank you :)
Fucxk naw man.
Do you know what a "cure" would do to our loving friends at Big Pharce inc(nlc)?
Now a nice $ 7500 pill of instant relief(assisted suicide) might be of some "help".

May I ask why not?
In a single word… Consequences.

Those individuals whose malady is the result of poor choices which they knowingly made, don’t deserve the cure. For example… I believe that the individual with lung Cancer after 35+ years of chain smoking has made his own bed to lay in.

In a single word… Consequences.

Those individuals whose malady is the result of poor choices which they knowingly made, don’t deserve the cure. For example… I believe that the individual with lung Cancer after 35+ years of chain smoking has made his own bed to lay in.

So, if someone has the means, they shouldn't be allowed to get the cure if a cure were to be found? If someone's insurance were to cover a cancer cure, you would keep that person from receiving it?

Man, and I thought I was an asshole...

Leading up to the November elections, you'll be seeing a lot of Dims telling voters as long as they keep voting for Dimocrats, they'll be seeing their school loans forgiven.

Will it play with voters, or will it actually piss more voters off than it pleases?

You lappers don’t believe jack chit when we tell you anything all you lower brain pallets can do is laugh.

We tell you holding cell phones to your fkg head causies brain tumors you asses laughed. & Still do. That’s how low you are on the information chart.

=)

There's the problem, we know what causes cancer, and are looking for the cure instead of prevention.

Why not prevent cancer from occuring by eliminating what causes cancer.

You can find this warning on many of the things we buy and use each day.

View attachment 637752

WARNING - CA PROP 65
The Zoom Ultra Vibe Speed Worm was designed to trigger bass' predatory instinct. It features the realistic look and action of a worm, combined with the Ultra Vibe Tail for maximum water disturbance. Very versatile, you can buzz it on top, swim it below the surface or rig it Texas or Carolina style - the tail will elicit strikes when others don't. Like all Zoom baits, each UV Speed Worm is made with soft, life-like plastic that is salt-impregnated for extra bite-holding power.
I was just coming back to say find the cause screw the cure. If we had the cause ( which we do ) we wouldn’t need this medical bs.
THese ppl are so flippen ass blind to their medical gods.

Forum List

Back