Would Trump have won if?

• Trump won anyway, but yes, not question

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Remember when Obama purged the military because he was smarter than the generals?
NOPE, didn't happen. Just another right wing fantasy talking point.

Democrats picked the perfect candidate to beat Trump

Experienced, non controversial and well liked Joe Biden.
No drama, no extremist views

If they selected Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren, Trump could have won
Trump won. Trump was defrauded. Admit it. You do not care election integrity is gone. You do not care about this country. Please stop acting like you do. Only idiots believe you.
Sorry

Not encouraging your silly fantasies
Not a fantasy liar. It will be proven.

It is a hard lesson I learned in dealing with the 9-11 Truth posters. If you treat them seriously and try to deal in facts and logic......they just embrace their fantasy.

Best not to encourage them
The facts point to fraud. The historical differences, the stopping of the count. The refusal to turn over ballots and machines. You lie has been shot down so many times I have lost count.

Again, sorry
But not engaging in your fantasies
Your fantansies is more like it. There was massive and obvious fraud. Again, it will be proven. In fact, it is already proven to over 100 million Americans.

They also found that Bush illegally spied on everyone.
I did expect more out of Obama.
The same patriot act was in effect. What did you expect?

The Patriot Act didn't approve of illegally spying. Besides, I expected Obama to dismantle it, not take it to the next level.

I also expected Obama to do what is right with Gitmo
He passed on it
The Patriot Act was meant to be a short term power
It is now going on 20 years

Not just that Pence is a Dudley Doright but that there is no way a Vice President has the power to overturn the election results of the States.
When Pence said No......Trump sent an angry mob to get him
Actually I believe Trump intended the insurrectionists to "intimidate" Pence. Hanging Pence would not have actually done any good, because without the VP, then that job of counting ballots devolves to the president pro-temp of the senate, who by that point was a democrat.

The Patriot Act didn't approve of illegally spying. Besides, I expected Obama to dismantle it, not take it to the next level.

He passed on it

Absolutely. A long line of failures and dissapointments.

Not just that Pence is a Dudley Doright but that there is no way a Vice President has the power to overturn the election results of the States.
When Pence said No......Trump sent an angry mob to get him
Actually I believe Trump intended the insurrectionists to "intimidate" Pence. Hanging Pence would not have actually done any good, because without the VP, then that job of counting ballots devolves to the president pro-temp of the senate, who by that point was a democrat.
I don’t know what he intended.
But what he did was despicable.

The fact that NO REPUBLICANS stood up for Pence is a national disgrace

He passed on it
Obama ran out of traitors to bargain for. It was 3 or 4 terrorists to one traitor.

The facts point to fraud. The historical differences, the stopping of the count. The refusal to turn over ballots and machines. You lie has been shot down so many times I have lost count.
They counted, and then recounted, and then hand counted, and counted again, This was the closest watched election in history. The NSA, FBI, DOJ, and everybody on the federal and state level were closely watching everything that happened.

The courts looked at all the credible evidence that was presented to them. And they rendered judgement that there was no significant election fraud. And certainly not enough to change the election outcome.

We recognize President Obama is the commander-in-chief and that throughout history presidents from Lincoln to Truman have seen fit to remove military commanders they view as inadequate or insubordinate.

They counted, and then recounted, and then hand counted, and counted again, This was the closest watched election in history. The NSA, FBI, DOJ, and everybody on the federal and state level were closely watching everything that happened.

The courts looked at all the credible evidence that was presented to them. And they rendered judgement that there was no significant election fraud. And certainly not enough to change the election outcome.
All those recounts were corrupt. Observers were to far away to see a fucking thing. How many times have you been told illegal votes can be counted as many times as you want. And do not even expect anyone to believe the FBI or DOJ.

Why were the ballots and machines still being withheld? Why did GA shred ballots? How did MI get away with deleting 2020 security logs they needed to keep for 22 months?

We had No Drama Obama
Now we have No Jackassery Joe! :)
No question that Biden is dull.

But a welcome change from the non-stop drama out of Trump

He passed on it
Obama didn't pass on it. The republicans put a clause in the DOD funding bill, that prevented the federal government from spending any funds to move people in GITMO to another prison.

Obama would have to VETO the defense funding, in order to get rid of GITMO.

We had No Drama Obama

The MSM made that drama, not Trump. You are a liar, and a pretty stupid one on top of it.

We had No Drama Obama

The MSM made that drama, not Trump. You are a liar, and a pretty stupid one on top of it.

Wish it was that easy.

That drama was created by Trump.
The media saying......Do you believe what Trump said?
Is not creating Drama

All those recounts were corrupt.

And do not even expect anyone to believe the FBI or DOJ.

Why were the ballots and machines still being withheld? Why did GA shred ballots?

You drank the kool-aid. The only ballots "shreaded" were damaged or incompatible ballots, after they were reproduced in order to be fed into the tabulators.

Obama wasn't perfect - Just 36 spots above the Worst EVER

Forum List

Back