Would Trump have won if?

• Trump won anyway, but yes, not question

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
They also found that Bush illegally spied on everyone.
I did expect more out of Obama.
The same patriot act was in effect. What did you expect?

The Patriot Act didn't approve of illegally spying. Besides, I expected Obama to dismantle it, not take it to the next level.

I also expected Obama to do what is right with Gitmo
He passed on it
The Patriot Act was meant to be a short term power
It is now going on 20 years

Actually closing Gitmo was Thug Obstructionism with Blue Dogs in opposition also ...

Article II of the Constitution gives the president authority to determine where military detainee's are held. Obama didn't want to do it, he wanted it to be on someone else.

Article II of the Constitution gives the president authority to determine where military detainee's are held. Obama didn't want to do it, he wanted it to be on someone else.
The DOD budget had a clause which forbid spending any money from the treasury for the purpose of moving prisoners in GITMO to any other prison.

The C-in-C still has to have the authority to spend money on what he wants to do. And congress tied Obama's hands with the anti-deficiency act.

The Patriot Act didn't approve of illegally spying. Besides, I expected Obama to dismantle it, not take it to the next level.

He passed on it

Actually closing Gitmo was Thug Obstructionism with Blue Dogs in opposition also ...

He wanted them released as he knew they would be. Obama supported terror.

It was not an attack. The lies about that were to distract from the real reason people were there. They were there to get Congress to investigate fraud.
They broke shit, injured 140 cops, killed a cop, and stole shit. If they were trying to get congresses attention, they should have just e-mailed their congressman, not threatened to kidnap or kill them.

Yep! And two subsequent suicides were directly related.

He passed on it

Nonsense - Of COURSE ^

The DOD budget had a clause which forbid spending any money from the treasury for the purpose of moving prisoners in GITMO to any other prison.

The C-in-C still has to have the authority to spend money on what he wants to do. And congress tied Obama's hands with the anti-deficiency act.

Budgets never over ride the Constitution.

America no longer trusts its elections and we must fix that.
Only the Americans that believe insane conspiracy theories which sadly is a group that has been expanding rapidly in the Trump era.
It was not insane. It succeeded. At least so far. Every honest person knows there was massive fraud and a massive conspiracy. Guess where that leaves you.

He passed on it

He wanted them released as he knew they would be. Obama supported terror.

We were never intended to be a country that holds people forever without any sort of trial.

It was not insane. It succeeded. At least so far. Every honest person knows there was massive fraud and a massive conspiracy. Guess where that leaves you.
No, it’s just the crackpot conspiracy nutters that believe there was a massive conspiracy to steal the election.

Rational people, what’s left of us, just shake our heads.

No, it’s just the crackpot conspiracy nutters that believe there was a massive conspiracy to steal the election.

Rational people, what’s left of us, just shake our heads.
If it was, there would not be this,

Budgets never over ride the Constitution.
Sure they do. The president is commander in chief, but if congress doesn't fund an army or a navy, he has nobody to command. If congress defunded the military, the president would have nothing to carry out his duty with.

Think.

Forum List

Back