Do you WANT to believe in God?

If you give your life over to God and deny yourself, I'm sure you'll be happy (if God allows it)
Remember, God is Sovereign.

AND - we all have different amounts of Grace bestowed on us by him. I'm at a bare minimum and that is even if I'm saved.
He doesn't want to use me for his Kingdom, fine.

I was hoping for a more devilish God...

Many people think God is mean...
I was leaning more in the whey of debauchery...

well since you don't believe, it doesn't really matter much anyway.... I agree debauchery is more fun. No contest.
Well there are Gods of debauchery, but you go after a tea totaling,, libido lacking messiah that makes you feel guilty about your desires...

I don't feel guilty - you are not supposed to feel guilty - the Bible states that.
You are also not to worry, the Bible says that as well.
Jesus drank wine.
Song of Solomon promotes sensuality

Not sure where you get your information........

I never try on my friends comformation to drink red vine.
Would my friend try nobody big with my visit in hims church.
My voices blame me and would not me trust believe on God.
I never will Jesus.
I will God.
But it is Lord I trust.
Save my soul when i'm death.

????

I just gave in and don't care anymore.
Total shut down.
It's all about him, and whatever time I have to be myself is precious.
If I have to hide it, fine.
If he finds out and all hell breaks loose, fine.
we all have to die sometime. who cares

If you give your life over to God and deny yourself, I'm sure you'll be happy (if God allows it)
Remember, God is Sovereign.

AND - we all have different amounts of Grace bestowed on us by him. I'm at a bare minimum and that is even if I'm saved.
He doesn't want to use me for his Kingdom, fine.

The link with the movie I gave you really opened my eyes so much. Why He had to die, what He taught us while He was hear. The pain is great for us, but understanding that He took the most horrendous death knowing that He had to to make a bridge to the Holy Father. Knowing what He went through for us, makes my suffering tolerable.

As far as Him using you, He will and wants all of your desires met, but sometimes it is different than we thought, but most of the times it turns out better than we thought.

Do you feel the Holy Spirit Bonzo?

Why do you keep calling me Bonzo?

Sometimes, maybe, I have zero discernment.

Haaaa oops I am tired this morning Bonzi...

Just a thought, write in a letter to God today from your heart, tell Him that you want to feel the Holy Spirit, that you want to see God moving in your life. It is ok to be angry or frustrations too. God made all emotions. put that letter away for a month and you will seeing things changing when you bring out the letter in 6 month...Sometimes it is better not to read it for a year.
Will you write that letter..Bonzi

Somebody thinks Jesus is God but not my belief. Abrahemic God are short and can help when he's good. Swedish God are tall maybe from hell he living. Calling him for big Satan when he have God talent in speak he can help with speak to human even he have monster voice in light hell. A sort of bend in his help when he helps people who need help. Really funny is he. Swedish God nobody know in Sweden. Maybe he are evil too.

Maybe 80 % of swedes belive on Lord. Even manny are ateists. No God help them. Cannot is dangerous in faith. I cannot in faith or my voices never will my belief but it is Lord for me too.

Just a thought, write in a letter to God today from your heart, tell Him that you want to feel the Holy Spirit, that you want to see God moving in your life. It is ok to be angry or frustrations too. God made all emotions. put that letter away for a month and you will seeing things changing when you bring out the letter in 6 month...Sometimes it is better not to read it for a year.

No, I'm not in a proper frame of mind.
I'm tired of having to do all the work. Time for someone else to help me

That is religion ( man made religion ) not a personal relationship with Jesus.
So you do or do not have a faith? What happened to the believing part?

I would never have made it through breast cancer treatment x2 without the faith that I have with Christ. God doesn't just live in the church , He lives in your heart. The more you get to know Him, ( lightbulb moments) the stronger your faith becomes.

What do you mean what happened to the believing part?

It says in the bible ( Jesus parable quotes) to believe as a child does. A child doesn't get all tangled up into the confusion of a relationship with God. They just know, and don't know the politics of life like adults do.

I feel a strong connection with God, especially after my sister died in 2001. When she died I felt my sister and God walk through me. Incredible experience it opened up the understanding of the spiritual realm around us.
But you said you weren't religious. My point is that you are, deeply religious.

Or you could simply accept that fact that beliefs are beliefs and not torture yourself over it. People say they know this and that but in reality it's a belief. Believing something doesn't make it appear. You can't know something simply because you believe it.

I would never have made it through breast cancer treatment x2 without the faith that I have with Christ. God doesn't just live in the church , He lives in your heart. The more you get to know Him, ( lightbulb moments) the stronger your faith becomes.

It says in the bible ( Jesus parable quotes) to believe as a child does. A child doesn't get all tangled up into the confusion of a relationship with God. They just know, and don't know the politics of life like adults do.

I feel a strong connection with God, especially after my sister died in 2001. When she died I felt my sister and God walk through me. Incredible experience it opened up the understanding of the spiritual realm around us.

I am deeply spiritual with my relationship with God....Not Religious ....it is different. religion is all man made rules.

Or you could simply accept that fact that beliefs are beliefs and not torture yourself over it. People say they know this and that but in reality it's a belief. Believing something doesn't make it appear. You can't know something simply because you believe it.

I would agree with this statement when I first became a baby christian. Trying to believe was like trusting in santa clause.

As your journey widens and you grow , to me it is not a belief it is a living fact to me I feel the Holy Spirit..no need to wonder. Especially when I can be told anyday that my cancer is all over my body...
You get to that point in life , you do much soul searching.

No, I'm not in a proper frame of mind.

You take what you want and leave the rest, or leave everything. I hope you feel better.
Vision this is probably where you are at right now..it is ok.

14753.jpg

I am deeply spiritual with my relationship with God....Not Religious ....it is different. religion is all man made rules.
Bullshit. You are dishonest. You wouldn't know jack shit about Jesus if it wasn't for the bible. You are no different than any other religious nut that thinks they have the truth.

I would agree with this statement when I first became a baby christian. Trying to believe was like trusting in santa clause.

As your journey widens and you grow , to me it is not a belief it is a living fact to me I feel the Holy Spirit..no need to wonder. Especially when I can be told anyday that my cancer is all over my body...
You get to that point in life , you do much soul searching.
You're brainwashed, you can no longer even be honest with yourself. A Muslim can be just as dedicated as you, just as devout, even more. To you it's a fact because you believe what you've been told. Facts are facts, beliefs are beliefs. Beliefs don't become facts simply because that's what we want. You are locked into circular reasoning. "I believe it because it's true, it's true because I believe it."

Forum List

Back