Do you watch the State of the Union Address

Do you watch the SOU

• Yes, every year

• No, never

• Yes, but only if the POTUS is from my party

• Yes, but only if the POTUS is from the "other" party

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no interest in listening to this bumbling, corrupt, liar brag about all the good he has done.

So, do people still watch these things?

I am pretty sure the last one I sat through was Reagan.
I recently saw the carnage of a clown car crash called the Grammys.

I guess I might watch a little of President Potato fumbling his lines off of the TOTUS.

I recently saw the carnage of a clown car crash called the Grammys.

I guess I might watch a little of President Potato fumbling his lines off of the TOTUS.

Enjoy yourself.

I would rather watch reruns of Forged in Fire

yes. i watched all of obama's & the first one after donny was installed & the last 2.

Forged in Fire? Those climaxes are always a surprise. Even in reruns.

I wonder if the Speaker of the House will behave as rudely and ignorantly as the self -important, arrogant and petty Nancy Pelousy did?

I am hoping he pulls out a bic and lights the speech on fire as soon as Biden is done.

1. What Trump lies?
2. Seeing Nancy tear up the speech was the best part.
3. I hope McCarthy rips up pedo Joe's speech
Perhaps a large potato on the desk where McCarthy is sitting would be payback. He may go RINO though which is near total Republican civility that the other side lost a long time ago.

I wonder if the Speaker of the House will behave as rudely and ignorantly as the self -important, arrogant and petty Nancy Pelousy did?
He should have a shredder set up on the dais.

show a bit more class than the last Speaker

He should take a
th

to keep Kamala and himself busy.

(Kam would love it)

One of the most garishly immature, classless, childish acts of all time and these type witches and bitches spearheaded the Trump persecution.

It was reported by the National Archives, who complained of receiving documents scotch taped back together, along with envelopes of torn up documents NOT taped back together again.
You got some proof of that claim? That sounds highly suspect.

Forum List

Back