Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

All those Palestinian children did that?
Who knew? :dunno:

Then blame the Hamas assholes using them as cover.

If your only viable win strategy is to use your own people as human shields and human weapons, then maybe it's time to give up.

Just ask the Japanese, they are doing fine now.

Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

Dobbs and MAGA Mike Johnson should be more than enough to sink Republicans!

1699648245691.png

Then blame the Hamas assholes using them as cover.

If your only viable win strategy is to use your own people as human shields and human weapons, then maybe it's time to give up.

Just ask the Japanese, they are doing fine now.
I prefer to blame the people actually killing them. ;)

That makes you an idiot and probably a jew hater.

Let me know when that Battalion of Fetuses storms your house.
Nope.
Israel was brutally attacked by Hamas and they deserve retribution.
Israel is also killing quite a lot of people who had nothing to do with it.
All of that can be true at the same time without me hating anyone.
Your dopey brother to whom I responded referenced the “ killing of innocent life”.
Certainly it is true that those Palestinian children who were killed were innocent.
Maybe you’re a Palestinian hater. :rolleyes:

America will never trust the GOP on abortion again

Just wait until the Ohio amendment lets a kid get an abortion without telling a parent, or gets extended to trans shit.

Or better yet, lets get amendments in Ohio for gun rights and school vouchers. Only need 50%.

Just wait until the Ohio amendment lets a kid get an abortion without telling a parent, or gets extended to trans shit.

Or better yet, lets get amendments in Ohio for gun rights and school vouchers. Only need 50%.
Conholes are out of touch with the country on culture war issues. America will not forsake its gay community to the filthy conholes

Conholes are out of touch with the country on culture war issues. America will not forsake its gay community to the filthy conholes

Like letting men compete with women and silencing anyone who disagrees with them?

Those are American values?

The two silly parties specialize in going too far. In pretending they have a "mandate".

So it's the GOP's turn on this one. Too bad. The tribes should stop thinking they have all the damn answers.
Yeah. But that's not happening right now because the Cult45 believes one orange bag O' shit has all the answers. Critical thought has no place here. :dunno:

The senate goes GOP for sure. The dems can lose seats in WV, MT, AZ, OH, WI, MI
The House is a toss-up
The WH = not Joe Biden, agree?
Biden depends on whether WW3 is happening or not.

Forum List

Back