Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

Republicans want to ban abortion while at the same time restricting access to birth control, sex education, prenatal healthcare and low cost childcare
You say that like it's a bad thing...

...that only deranged cavemen would support.

A fetus is not a baby. Try a dictionary.
and
Keep your desire to use government to deny women the right to control their own bodies is immoral.
Like an eagles egg isn’t an eagle?
CD43944A-0645-4AAF-999D-A5804D7F6EA2.jpeg

Keep your desire to use government to deny women the right to control their own bodies is immoral.
I thought you were against “my body my choice”?
97A81170-17A7-49DB-97ED-4693C0B22287.jpeg

MinTrut

View attachment 856616

View attachment 856622

MinTrut
Actually an eagle's egg is fully capable of surviving without the eagle. Try again.

AND

When you can show me someone who got pregnant by standing next to a pregnant lady when she sneezed your argument might have some weight.

AND
Calling in the cavalry?
Need help?

View attachment 856616

View attachment 856622

MinTrut

Like a drowning man you are flailing about desperate for a saving bit of clever rhetoric.

Your first supposedly clever bit is the Eagle egg. Those laws passed when the symbol of our Country, the bald eagle, was facing extinction. Because of those laws the numbers are increasing even today. Humans are in no way endangered. Our numbers are increasing wildly.

Somewhere around a million chicken eggs will be consumed in the next few hours as people wake to a Saturday morning. Breakfast even if just some toast will have an egg or two involved.

Next up you whip out a cartoon of epic hypocrisy. One meant to show how small minded RW idiots were. I suppose you missed the point.

To me. It shows how you know you’ve lost the debate. Let’s be honest. If a Pregnant woman, even one eight months pregnant crossed the border and was killed by the cops, you wouldn’t give a shit about the unborn life within. You would celebrate the death of one of those filthy South American invaders.

So we know you don’t give a crap about the Fetus. You are opposed to Abortion because among the long list of things you hate is the Left. And the Left supports a woman’s right to choose.

Actually an eagle's egg is fully capable of surviving without the eagle. Try again.

AND

When you can show me someone who got pregnant by standing next to a pregnant lady when she sneezed your argument might have some weight.

AND
Calling in the cavalry?
Need help?
I was tagged for some reason, but if you think I support his thinking, you need to read my comments.

Yeah. But that's not happening right now because the Cult45 believes one orange bag O' shit has all the answers. Critical thought has no place here. :dunno:
After all their talk about "freedom" and "liberty", these people just want to be led.

A lot of Americans embrace Trump’s authoritarianism​

View attachment 856616

View attachment 856622

MinTrut
The issue is the appropriate role of government, to oppose government excess and overreach at the expense of individual liberty – such as government’s unwarranted interference in citizens’ private lives.

This is why voters are opposed to the authoritarian right’s efforts to violate the reproductive autonomy of women – it is in fact immoral to compel women to give birth against their will and to jeopardize the health and lives of women with reckless, irresponsible abortion bans.

Republicans will continue to lose on this issue, and appropriately so.

If a person wants to rob you, they will rob you. Just because someone will do something anyway isn't a reason to not regulate, criminalize, or ban it.

They would be investigated for obviously trying to skirt around the law.

Here's the problem with that. If someone commits a robbery and we have the evidence, they are arrested, prosecuted and jailed.

Because there is universal agreement that robbery is bad.

On the other hand, if you get your abortion laws, the police won't investigate because they have better things to do. Prosecutors won't file charges because, again, there are better things to do. And juries sure as hell won't convict. Heck, If I ever found myself on a jury, and you have video of the abortionist throwing Globby the Fetus across the room and yelling "Three points" when it hits the medical waste container, I'm still voting to acquit and so will about half the jury.

This is why SCOTUS struck these laws down in 1973. They were unenforceable and causing more harm than good. This is why there wasn't a drop in the birth rate in 1974. women were getting just as many abortions before Roe as after.

It's more than oil companies, its unelected bureaucrats being able to write law, when that is the job of congress.
You need to go back to civics class, s0n, and learn the separation of powers between the executive and legislative.

View attachment 856616

View attachment 856622

MinTrut
Except we never mandated vaccinations.

For your stupid Eagle Argument, it isn't just the eggs that are protected. You can be fined or imprisoned for destroying an Eagle's nest. You can even be fined for picking up an Eagle feather you find on the ground.

Before Dobbs, the Republicans could placate the Religious Right and Social Conservatives by speaking out against Abortion. This was essentially harmless. With Roe as the law of the land, there was no hope of actually doing anything. And best of all, the Republicans couldn’t be blamed for doing nothing. The Supreme Court had ruled and the poor politicians were powerless to do anything about it.

So some fool in the audience screams that “Abortion is Murder” and the politician could agree and lament about how awful it was and it’s a shame the Supremes gave us this awful ruling.

Then Dobbs came and the Republicans got what they said they wanted. Only, it’s not going the way they wanted.

Abortions have remained the same, and indications are that there has been an increase since Dobbs.

So the stated goal to stop abortions, has failed. They are about the same and even possibly increasing. So the “have to save lives” mentality is taking it right on the nose.

For decades polling indicated that most people supported a woman’s right to choose. The Anti Abortion people swore that these were push polls. They were fiction. These polls were lies. A vast majority wanted to save the unborn babies.

Even when Abortion was an issue in an election, the Republican would win. But nobody stopped to consider it might be because the voters didn’t think the politician could do anything about the issue.

Now of course we are in a post Dobbs world. The problem is that the Republicans don’t know what to do. It turns out the polls were right. The majority of voters actually are pro choice. In the meantime the Republicans have become defined by fierce opposition to Abortion.

It is worse for Trump. He proudly announced he had done this. He had packed the court with anti abortion Judges who overturned Roe.

The Republicans are now demanding that the important issues, the ones that matter are the economy, and immigration, and the deficit. The voters appear to think Abortion is pretty important.

Can I highlight the bigotry of this statement.

SECULAR PRO-lIFE

PRO-LIFE ALLIANCE OF GAYS AND LESBIANS +
HUMAN RIGHTS START WHEN HUMAN LIFE BEGINS

THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF
PRO-LIFE OBSTETRICIANS AND GYNECOLOGISTS
BOARD CERTIFIED. PROFESSIONAL.
MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE PRO-LIFE MOVEMENT SINCE 1973

Democrats for Life

Progressive Anti-abortion Uprising (leader is professed atheist)

Feminsts for Life

Like a drowning man you are flailing about desperate for a saving bit of clever rhetoric.

Your first supposedly clever bit is the Eagle egg. Those laws passed when the symbol of our Country, the bald eagle, was facing extinction. Because of those laws the numbers are increasing even today. Humans are in no way endangered. Our numbers are increasing wildly.

Somewhere around a million chicken eggs will be consumed in the next few hours as people wake to a Saturday morning. Breakfast even if just some toast will have an egg or two involved.

Next up you whip out a cartoon of epic hypocrisy. One meant to show how small minded RW idiots were. I suppose you missed the point.

To me. It shows how you know you’ve lost the debate. Let’s be honest. If a Pregnant woman, even one eight months pregnant crossed the border and was killed by the cops, you wouldn’t give a shit about the unborn life within. You would celebrate the death of one of those filthy South American invaders.

So we know you don’t give a crap about the Fetus. You are opposed to Abortion because among the long list of things you hate is the Left. And the Left supports a woman’s right to choose.

Yes, women have a right to choose to become mothers. Yet men have no right to choose to be fathers.

Child support must become voluntary only because of this inequity

Yes, women have a right to choose to become mothers. Yet men have no right to choose to be fathers.

Child support must become voluntary only because of this inequity

The men have a choice. They can use birth control too. They can use a condom. Or they can have a vasectomy. Why aren’t they?

Forum List

Back