Dobbs was the worst thing that could happen to Republicans.

I wouldn't know, I wasn't around then.

It wasn't like they ever brought cases against Klansmen back in the day.

The reality is that fetuses aren't people and charging someone with murder for aborting one is silly.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

And when they did due to outside pressure, they knew the jury would never convict.

Not murder, charging them with an illegal abortion.

You think a fetus isn't a person, others think differently.

Saint Jenna Ellis is video recorded in Fulton Co Georgia ratting out Saint Trvmp under oath to prosecutors that DJT knew there was no evidence of election fraud but DJT’s intent was to stay in power anyway,,

Jenna Ellis testified before the Jan. 6 mmittee and in her Fulton County Guilty plea that after all the states certified their electors on Dec14 (meaning Constitutionally that Biden was Presudrnt ) Donald Trump said to Mark Meadows, his chief of staff, 'I don't want people to know that we lost. It's embarrassing, figure it out. We need to figure it out.'

And what are the dickwipped MAGA faithful focused on? Here is a collection for the historians:

It’ll just take a court case that a man insist on equal protection.

Real America wants that normality and moral order we were founded and built upon to make a comeback

Placing abortion in the hands of the states was Constitutionally correct, as it limits again the constant overreach of the federal government.

There is a very limited shelf life on Dobbs,

Partial birth abortions (full term) are allowed in 7 democrat run states. See links below.

Most Klansmen probably never murdered anyone.

Here is some some advice keep it in your pants honey, same goes for the man

Both Saint of Saint Trump and The Historical Jesus are alleged to have a Penis, thereby explaining the weird identitiy and behavior of MAGA WHITE MALES

nf.23.12.14 #483

Last edited:
Saint Jenna Ellis is video recorded in Fulton Co Georgia ratting out Saint Trvmp under oath to prosecutors that DJT knew there was no evidence of election fraud but DJT’s intent was to stay in power anyway,,

Jenna Ellis testified before the Jan. 6 mmittee and in her Fulton County Guilty plea that after all the states certified their electors on Dec14 (meaning Constitutionally that Biden was Presudrnt ) Donald Trump said to Mark Meadows, his chief of staff, 'I don't want people to know that we lost. It's embarrassing, figure it out. We need to figure it out.'

And what are the dickwipped MAGA faithful focused on? Here is a collection for the historians:

nf.23.12.14

Did you have a point?

nf.23.12.14
SHe was there when he said this?

Before Dobbs, the Republicans could placate the Religious Right and Social Conservatives by speaking out against Abortion. This was essentially harmless. With Roe as the law of the land, there was no hope of actually doing anything. And best of all, the Republicans couldn’t be blamed for doing nothing. The Supreme Court had ruled and the poor politicians were powerless to do anything about it.

So some fool in the audience screams that “Abortion is Murder” and the politician could agree and lament about how awful it was and it’s a shame the Supremes gave us this awful ruling.

Then Dobbs came and the Republicans got what they said they wanted. Only, it’s not going the way they wanted.

Abortions have remained the same, and indications are that there has been an increase since Dobbs.

So the stated goal to stop abortions, has failed. They are about the same and even possibly increasing. So the “have to save lives” mentality is taking it right on the nose.

For decades polling indicated that most people supported a woman’s right to choose. The Anti Abortion people swore that these were push polls. They were fiction. These polls were lies. A vast majority wanted to save the unborn babies.

Even when Abortion was an issue in an election, the Republican would win. But nobody stopped to consider it might be because the voters didn’t think the politician could do anything about the issue.

Now of course we are in a post Dobbs world. The problem is that the Republicans don’t know what to do. It turns out the polls were right. The majority of voters actually are pro choice. In the meantime the Republicans have become defined by fierce opposition to Abortion.

It is worse for Trump. He proudly announced he had done this. He had packed the court with anti abortion Judges who overturned Roe.

The Republicans are now demanding that the important issues, the ones that matter are the economy, and immigration, and the deficit. The voters appear to think Abortion is pretty important.
A radicalized Supreme Court, amidst the growing authoritarianism of GOP politicians, trashing established law of half-a-century by revoking a freedom Americans had become accustomed to was bound to trigger a popular reaction, an outrage comparable to what would be provoked by their trying to repeal Social Security or Medicare.

Of course, statist politicians seizing control of wombs and dictating in lieu of women making personal decisions in consultation with trusted medical and spiritual advisers would be repugnant in any advanced, democratic nation.

Curiously, Canadians do not arrogate reproductive rights to politicians, and Canada's rate of abortion approximates that of the U.S. where some vehemently insist that their politicians must control wombs.

The ranks of White evangelicals are shrinking, but their legacy has befouled the Republican Party for some time to come.

Another interesting thing that has not happened, is the despite all the talk that abortion is murder, not a single state that has passed abortion limiting laws has made it so, none of them even have made any sort of penalty for the mother that chooses to have an abortion

That's because, contrary to Republican propaganda, most women don't really "choose" to have an abortion. That choice is basically made for them by their economic circumstances and the current employment, child care and health care legislation, and the complications of pregnancy.

Close to 400,000 so called "elective" abortions, are in fact, required to deal with dangerous pregnancy complications and partial miscarriages for women. Late term abortions are always the most medically necessary abortions. Women don't carry a baby for 5 or 6 months and then change their minds about continuing the pregnancy.

While both of my miscarriages would be considered "abortions", and in fact when I went into hospital for the D&C after my second miscarriage, the snotty "counselling nurse" asked why I had "chosen to terminate this pregnancy". When I explained that I had been carrying a dead fetus for the past 3 weeks, and feared sepsis unless it was removed, and my husband and I were devastated by this loss, she suddenly turned all kindly and sympathetic. I should have reported the bitch.

Genetic testing can't even be carried out until the woman is nearly 20 weeks pregnant. And it takes 4 to 5 weeks for results, so these 15 week bans are little different than the 6 week bans.

It's a short sighted method of doing so.
Perhaps, but it is a warning signal when issues are not being addressed.

It can be negative. "We don't like the elevation of coloreds to the level of white folks" was the message of southern jury nullfication on racial cases hitting the social nerve of the local community,

Both Saint of Saint Trump and The Historical Jesus are alleged to have a Penis, thereby explaining the weird identitiy and behavior of MAGA WHITE MALES

nf.23.12.14 #483
She said she heard someone say Trump knew there was no fraud, not the same

Perhaps, but it is a warning signal when issues are not being addressed.

It can be negative. "We don't like the elevation of coloreds to the level of white folks" was the message of southern jury nullfication on racial cases hitting the social nerve of the local community,

If it happens spontaneously it's less of an issue then people pushing for it. That reduces trust in the system.

Just like many on the right don't trust the current election process.

She said she heard someone say Trump knew there was no fraud, not the same
Ellis's testimony corroborates that of others, The overwhelming certitude of the Loser's defeat had become blatant to any sentient entity after all recounts, audits, investigations, and appeals had resulted in all 50 states certifying their results.

Forum List

Back