Does anyone care we won the war in IRAQ?

I have no reason to spam anything
each thread is a different subject and yes I am amazed at the mind set of many of these people who respond to these messages

Especially about Iraq and the mountain of mis information that has flooded this message board

no, the subjects have all been the same.
rehash the iraq meme that you have, and call liberals stupid.

you're spamming, you're making the same thread over and over and over. if you have more to say about iraq, keep it to one iraq thread. instead, you're bringing it back up thread after thread, which is redundant and down-right obsessive.

Tissue?

Thanks
the issues have been very different
and
un spun facts are very boring

Stupid?
another myth is added to the pile

The point is you're making the same lame thread over and over and over again, and my post was to point that out for the mods to see. You're flooding/spamming, is what it's called in "message board etiquette."

each thread is a different subject and yes I am amazed at the mind set of many of these people who respond to these messages

Especially about Iraq and the mountain of mis information that has flooded this message board

you're spamming, you're making the same thread over and over and over. if you have more to say about iraq, keep it to one iraq thread. instead, you're bringing it back up thread after thread, which is redundant and down-right obsessive.

do you know what the ignore button does?
I used on you once and realized you have not been that far off the reservation
your about there
My point is lets use DR you know who
I got tired of his non stop attacks on me
I put him on ignore

do the same to me, its a waste of your time and mine if you feel that way about me and what I believe in
and by the way there is people who monitor this message board for spamming
take it with them. Its a typical liberal move

Dont debate
do what you can to shut the person up just because you dis agree with him/her
and thats all your trying to do it appears

They know as well as I do the ignore button makes it go away

Lol I'm on the ignore list too I see, I provided too many facts with links to back them up that went against his talking points.

I'm the one who started with "personal attacks", even though he called me an idiot multiple times before I fired back.

G.T I guess you're the one person left who disagrees with him that he doesn't have on ignore.

Lol I'm on the ignore list too I see, I provided too many facts with links to back them up that went against his talking points.

I'm the one who started with "personal attacks", even though he called me an idiot multiple times before I fired back.

G.T I guess you're the one person left who disagrees with him that he doesn't have on ignore.

I just assume he should put me on ignore, because every time he makes the same repetative thread because he got smashed ad nauseum in the last one on the same exact subject, I will be there to point it out again and again until the spamming ceases. Pet peeve and all :razz:

Tissue?

No sorry I can't offer you one. Just catch your loads in a sock, ya perv.

Tissue?

Awe the poor little lib got his feelings hurt.

SO? Quit crying, everyone of those threads had a different twist and there are plenty of mods here all the time.

So quit acting like a fucking cry baby liberal.

SO? Quit crying, everyone of those threads had a different twist and there are plenty of mods here all the time.

I think me saying the reciprocal to you would be just as corny and ineffective as how I feel about these posts you've directed at me, but uh, gracias for allowing me to tweak your typing phelanges. :eek:

I just assume he should put me on ignore, because every time he makes the same repetative thread because he got smashed ad nauseum in the last one on the same exact subject, I will be there to point it out again and again until the spamming ceases. Pet peeve and all :razz:

As I said
I put people on ignore who have no class
you nauseated with me
PUT ME ON IGNORE OR STOP WHINING. THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS SPAMMING IS YOU

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ADD ABOUT THIS?
But on Aug. 31 the company, whose major owner was also a major fundraising bundler for the 2008 Obama-Biden campaign, filed for bankruptcy and eliminated most of its 1,100 jobs.
Obama was warned of loan dangers long before Solyndra sank - latimes.com

SOS
I would love for this country to find its way back to where it was. People have come to the point were what they are getting for nothing the feel the deserve
I cannot fathom how we got here

I think me saying the reciprocal to you would be just as corny and ineffective as how I feel about these posts you've directed at me, but uh, gracias for allowing me to tweak your typing phelanges. :eek:

Quit acting like a little girl and you wont hear a peep from me.

Why do you follow little girls? You're mad suspect, yo

do you know what the term slander means?
your getting a little personal with this stuff dude
might want to apologize for that statement
Its just a message board,

I responded to his post in-kind. If you don't like it, throw me on your precious ignore list and guess how many minutes it will take for me to actually give a rat's ass.

I will give him one break, he knows he's getting destroyed in these threads, so he's aware he HAS to start new ones.

It's when partisanship takes over all train of thought, he probably refuses to even wear the color blue.

I've never voted democrat in my life, doesn't mean it isn't obvious to me how big of a disaster the War in Iraq is/was.

I responded to his post in-kind. If you don't like it, throw me on your precious ignore list and guess how many minutes it will take for me to actually give a rat's ass.

No you responded to his post with a slanderous accusation
Dude this is not a game
people have to respect each others opinion, but they cannot take those feelings and emotions to that level
I have said this 1000 times. My Iraqi thread was not about me
each time some one called me a name all they were doing was arguing with a link I had provided
You have gave no opinion and you are trying to do is get me kicked off of this message board by claiming I am spamming
as I said
there are those who monitor this stuff. It is obvious each of those were and evolution created from the previous

by the way, what do you think about the link to the Obama/solyndra scandal?

No you responded to his post with a slanderous accusation
Dude this is not a game
people have to respect each others opinion, but they cannot take those feelings and emotions to that level
I have said this 1000 times. My Iraqi thread was not about me
each time some one called me a name all they were doing was arguing with a link I had provided
You have gave no opinion and you are trying to do is get me kicked off of this message board by claiming I am spamming
as I said
there are those who monitor this stuff. It is obvious each of those were and evolution created from the previous

by the way, what do you think about the link to the Obama/solyndra scandal?

I'm not interested in the Obama solyndra scandal, I could give a shit about Obama, he's a lame duck as far as I'm concerned.

You skipped over full auto being a lot less than cordial and pointed it out of me. Do you hold his jock strap for him while he showers, too?

Listen, I could care less how many threads it takes for you to get your cry baby poiunt across, but it's quite obvious that you're obsessing over the conversation so-much-so as to make thread after thread after thread about the same fucking discussion: libs and iraq. Get a new tune to play, or get a revamped music class to begin with.

The point is you're making the same lame thread over and over and over again, and my post was to point that out for the mods to see. You're flooding/spamming, is what it's called in "message board etiquette."

Oh, so you're being a little bitch? Got it.

Oh, so you're being a little bitch? Got it.

yes, the only way to attract the middle earth wizards that i like to chill with on the weekends

Forum List

Back