Does anyone else think the Pope sounds like

Penelope blurted: "Today its Israel doing the genocide"

I guess nobody told Penelope that Hamas killed more Palestinians then Israel through all it's defensive actions or that Jordan killed nore Palestinians in one single day during black Sunday or that Palestinians aren't a race, nor are the casualties of their war on Israel always actually Palestinian.
Lastly Penelope argued that Palestinians were Shemites so Shemite Israel can not commit genocide against itself without resorting to admitting Palestinians & Hamas is comitting genocide against Palestinians and JEWS.
Propaganda failed by Penelopes own past arguments and by history and by reality.
Must be tough being a failed
propagandist, sort of like being a bad shepherd who scatters and gets his sheep slain.

I doubt it. Jordan is history and if Israel had not made them leave their home they wouldn't of been in Jordan.

Today Israel is committ
Penelope blurted: "Today its Israel doing the genocide"

I guess nobody told Penelope that Hamas killed more Palestinians then Israel through all it's defensive actions or that Jordan killed nore Palestinians in one single day during black Sunday or that Palestinians aren't a race, nor are the casualties of their war on Israel always actually Palestinian.
Lastly Penelope argued that Palestinians were Shemites so Shemite Israel can not commit genocide against itself without resorting to admitting Palestinians & Hamas is comitting genocide against Palestinians and JEWS.
Propaganda failed by Penelopes own past arguments and by history and by reality.
Must be tough being a failed
propagandist, sort of like being a bad shepherd who scatters and gets his sheep slain.

I doubt it. Jordan is history and if Israel had not made them leave their home they wouldn't of been in Jordan.

Today Israel is committing the genocide, slow but sure. You should be ashamed to stick up for them. Shooting kids and , life is not sacred, unless of course its a jewish life.

Nobody was living in what is today's JORDAN until jews showed up in Palestine, Penelope-----is that what they told you in the islamo Nazi slut meeting? Even though the leaders of JORDAN itself murdered tens of thousands of people
who call themselves "Palestinians"--------its the JEWS doing the "genocide"?
Tell me that they told you in the islamo Nazi stinking slut meeting that there were
no jews driven out of that which you call Jordan-------so I will understand the nature of your pile of dung organization

Great inspirational talk, those congressmen needed it. John Boehner kept tearing up. I applaud him for inviting the Pope to speak.

what did he say that so impressed you?

Everything.

So nothing since you can't cite it

His whole speech, which started with America home of the free , home of the brave, and much more. You can probably download it tomorrow, but it was all very good. Everything he said was good. Poor, Immigrants built this country, he was an immigrant in S. America, pollution, better to have peace through diplomacy that war, how precious the sanctify of life is from inception to the end, he spoke for a long time. His Eng. was hard to understand at times, so I will have to read it over. He was real big on the family, and how families are the most imp. part of every society. Really good.

so you still cannot come up with anything worth discussing that came out of the
mouth of the POPE---------gee----what a waste of time. He said "poor
immigrants build this country" WATTA GENIUS "famiies are the most
important part of society" watta genius!!!!!

I was going to make a Chico Escuela reference, but then I realized it might be a tad too obscure for some folks...

The pope also said and has said that anyone who does not recognise Israel and the jewish people,s right there is antisemitic and equated anti zionism to antisemitism....But people like Penelope only hear and take
what they want to...By her heroes definition Penelope is an anti semite.... Now the pope may be alot of things but our friend Pene
lope true colours shine thru for all to see..maybe. penelope should travel to the gaza strip and help them build more missiles to help them bomb more civilians who are only intereste
d and fe
eding and raising their families an
d being left alone... Rolling my eyes but then Penelope seems to bforget that many of the jews living in Israel were also forcibly removed from their own ancestral lands in many arab countries and having no where to go Israel took them in... THE ARAB LANDS ARE VAST WHY WERENT the arabs as generous to their own kin...look to what is happening in Syria to see a repeat.... Israel had nothing to do with what is going on there but the arab countries do not want these people and are forcing the west to take them but the wealthier arab countries arenot... it is history repeating itselfbutPenelopeand her ilk will find a way to blame I srael for it dont you worry...winking at you Penelope you are so predictable...

Great inspirational talk, those congressmen needed it. John Boehner kept tearing up. I applaud him for inviting the Pope to speak.

Everything.

His whole speech, which started with America home of the free , home of the brave, and much more. You can probably download it tomorrow, but it was all very good. Everything he said was good. Poor, Immigrants built this country, he was an immigrant in S. America, pollution, better to have peace through diplomacy that war, how precious the sanctify of life is from inception to the end, he spoke for a long time. His Eng. was hard to understand at times, so I will have to read it over. He was real big on the family, and how families are the most imp. part of every society. Really good.

You should of listened to it. Everyone was awe struck. But you missed it. John Boehner had watery eyes.

The pope also said and has said that anyone who does not recognise Israel and the jewish people,s right there is antisemitic and equated anti zionism to antisemitism....But people like Penelope only hear and take
what they want to...By her heroes definition Penelope is an anti semite.... Now the pope may be alot of things but our friend Pene
lope true colours shine thru for all to see..maybe. penelope should travel to the gaza strip and help them build more missiles to help them bomb more civilians who are only intereste
d and fe
d being left alone... Rolling my eyes but then Penelope seems to bforget that many of the jews living in Israel were also forcibly removed from their own ancestral lands in many arab countries and having no where to go Israel took them in... THE ARAB LANDS ARE VAST WHY WERENT the arabs as generous to their own kin...look to what is happening in Syria to see a repeat.... Israel had nothing to do with what is going on there but the arab countries do not want these people and are forcing the west to take them but the wealthier arab countries arenot... it is history repeating itselfbutPenelopeand her ilk will find a way to blame I srael for it dont you worry...winking at you Penelope you are so predictable...

No he didn't . He did mention Moses on the all. I think the Pope has made his feelings known about Israel, recognizing the Palestinians, and his feelings about killing and stealing, and pollution , all things which Israel does. Not much has changed since the days of the Maccabees.

Everything.

You should of listened to it. Everyone was awe struck. But you missed it. John Boehner had watery eyes.

so you cannot think of anything of import------ok I heard it-----sorta ---it was on
TV------I did not listen intently-----I just heard platitudes-----it sounded like a KERRY
speech-------I gave up on him when he ANNOUNCED sonorously "war is no
good"--------many many years ago

Jorge aka as Francis. There is no such thing as a Pope in the Bible. Jesus never appointed any "Vicars", Rosie. He does not need one. This son of the devil speaks for himself. Not for the Christians of this world. Not a chance.

Once again, if not RCC , no NT for you to read. You should have some respect for the Popes , because the Protestants have a nasty history as well with some shady characters leading yous , how many sects are there ,probably 100 by now. The Pope follows Peter, so how do you like that. He is the vicar of Christ, if you like it or not. Have some respect.

Wrong. The Scriptures were with the early church long before Constantine invented Catholicism. As for Israel? They are the victims, Penelope. The bible warns us against calling good evil and evil good. I'm calling the Pope what he is by his own actions and false teachings. He's evil. I'm calling Israel what she is by her own actions. Good. Israel has been more compassionate, more patient, more giving, more generous than any nation I've ever seen - to their enemies - who are continually trying to murder their people. The Jews are the people of Israel. There is no such thing as a Palestinian. It's a myth.

d and fe

Good post, Shimone, but do not let this Pope shmooze you. He is a liar and will tell whatever you want to hear in order to deceive you and keep himself in good graces with the Jews. Do NOT trust him OR The Vatican. Steer clear - avoid them like the plague and pass the word to the Jews in Israel to do the same. Don't let them get involved in your business. Keep them OUT of all negotiations. They cannot be trusted.

d and fe

Good post, Shimone, but do not let this Pope shmooze you. He is a liar and will tell whatever you want to hear in order to deceive you and keep himself in good graces with the Jews. Do NOT trust him OR The Vatican. Steer clear - avoid them like the plague and pass the word to the Jews in Israel to do the same. Don't let them get involved in your business. Keep them OUT of all negotiations. They cannot be trusted.

How cute trying to use yiddish expressions!!

Tell the truth Jeri you have a picture of the pope and kiss it everyday

Everything.

poor guy was recalling his days as an altar boy

Today Israel is committing the genocide, slow but sure. You should be ashamed to stick up for them. Shooting kids and , life is not sacred, unless of course its a jewish life.

Dumbest statement yet and you've made many.
According to your excuse on Jordan murdering Palestinians that standard means you blame Egypt and Palestinians for the Palestinians who died, because if they didn't start their initial and continued wars there would be no displacement into Jordan but also no wars. This bites you from the front, back and all sides.
I never saw anyone shoot both their feet with one bullet before.
Did Spector know you had the infamous magic bullet?

d and fe

No he didn't . He did mention Moses on the all. I think the Pope has made his feelings known about Israel, recognizing the Palestinians, and his feelings about killing and stealing, and pollution , all things which Israel does. Not much has changed since the days of the Maccabees.

True ----not much has changed since the time of the Maccabees----the ROMAN DOGS have no changed The roman dogs were crucifying jews at that time too ----just as they crucified Jesus for the same reason------RESISTING THE STINK AND FILTH OF ROME The book of Maccabees is part of the catholic bible---so
Frances knows that he is filth
ROME

Forum List

Back