does anyone think the confederate flag should be our national flag?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I don't know but for some reason the confederate flag has been appealing lately. I don't know why but what is so wrong with a change in our flag to the confederate flag? It is still,red white and blue with stars and there is nothing better to represent the spirit of rebellion than the confederate flag.

If we're going to fly one symbol of terrorism, let's fly others as well.

isis-flag-meaning-cover.jpg

NO.

The side that carried that flag lost.

It's fine for those that want to declare themselves rebels, but not as out national emblem.

I don't know but for some reason the confederate flag has been appealing lately. I don't know why but what is so wrong with a change in our flag to the confederate flag? It is still,red white and blue with stars and there is nothing better to represent the spirit of rebellion than the confederate flag.
I would vote for the NASCAR flag.

The confederate flag is one of the most beautiful and most misunderstood flags in the world. ..... :cool:

confederate-flag.jpg

Most people don't even realize the flag shown above isn't even the Confederate National flag, it's a Confederate battle flag.

Most people don't even realize the flag shown above isn't even the Confederate National flag, it's a Confederate battle flag.

Which is why it's used by rebels to this day.

Even this guy thinks they need a history lesson.

b.jpg

You can hang it in any room you like.
Kitchen, bedroom, parlor, crapper...

your choice.

I think it should be flown just based on the fact it triggers shitlib faggots, as shown by this thread.

Personally, I think the nation would function today, better under the Articles of Confederation. The flying of the Confederate flag symbolizes to many the same philosophy that the rebellion from the political establishment in England that patriots died for. Why did several of our founding fathers, our nations little folk, fight to free this nation from political elites in a centralized bureaucracy, only to make it be subservient to some far off capital that has enslaved us, only to become just as corrupt and vile some two hundred years later as London was when we first rebelled? These cretins have ignored for the past hundred fifty years the tenth Amendment. The only thing they do is brain wash folks with empty patriotism a by gone era of things that never really matter or never really occurred. In the immortal words, freedom, just another word for nothing left to lose.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Forum List

Back